THE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA44q8W_Xt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAYNE

POUL JOSEEF WOTSON

STREEM

METEOR

>(Jesus Christ, that pic is kinda scary though, lol)

MEADEAOR

I tend to agree with this guy but I usually can't stand to watch him since he repeats his points constantly

EYE-SIS throws GAYS OFF BUILDINGS

HILL-URY CLINTON takes money from SOWDIRABIA

DONULL DROOMB

Who is this guy and why is Sup Forums always making fun of him?

he is so based am i right guys

Someone post the pasta ples

He's an infowars cuck that basically echos what Sup Forums is saying, will change opinions/basis of reporting on a whim as soon as the consensus of Sup Forums changes

He's a figurehead of the alt-right! Or wait, he has never been tied to the alt-right!

How's it go Germanbro?

AN FOAR DEH LEF-DISSEDS, EYE-L SAIY IT, AN EYE-L SAIY ID AGAYN.

IMATCH-INN MAI SHOCGK

DEER MAIN STREET MEAT EEYORE

I love how Murdoch Murdoch tore him up in their latest video. He really is a shill.

He's an idiot but he's a charismatic idiot redpilling the masses with a larger following than all of you Sup Forumsacks combined.
Trump won because of the combined effort of people from different parts of the entire political spectrum.
Personally I don't like the guy but why are you shitting on one of the biggest normie redpillers on the internet?

YOO FOOKING ABSOLOOT MOORONS

>why are you shitting on one of the biggest normie redpillers on the internet?

nobody is shitting on him. I actually like his content for the most part but I was just bored so I wanted to post dumb memes.

A lot of people believed this at first, I believed this at first myself. Trump took a little time to win my trust but when I realized he was in it to win and not just throwing the election I got aboard the Trump train.

ESS JAY DUBBU YOUS AR CUM-PLEET UDDER TRASH EYE TELL U WUT

I like the guy and this meme. He's like Alex Jones but with the conspiracy mode dialed down. Jones is top tier meme though.

Actually, what was this episode about? I don't really see a shift or in-fighting i the 'alt-right', other than that one sieg heil controversy. Milo seems to be doing exactly what he's been doing before and that angel? Was it Taylor Swift? Tila Tequila? Did something happen?

I don't mind PJW but these always make me giggle.

TEH MAYUNE STREAHM METEOR IS POURTRAYING RICHERD SPENZER AS TEH LEEDEER UF TEH ALD ROIGHT

TEH REEL LEEDAHS ARE MILO POPODOMOLOUS, STEFAN MOLYJEW AND KIKE CIRCUMVICH

this is the last thing you see before you die

X-Files?

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

POLE JOSIP WOTSON

FOCK THE ALT ROIGHT
FOCK NEO-NAHTZEES
FOCK PAWL

he's pretty kool

something about telling a cute girl about the mayne streem meatier and sperging out

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

had to do a double take at the guy in the background

thought it was Sam Hyde

Pozz Joseph Wadsbutt

the MSM might be full of shit on occasions but you would be much better off trusting them 100% of the time than trusting this fucking idiot 100% of the time

What if he was right though? What if Trump didn't want to win and has no clue what he's gonna do next?

STOHPID ES JAY DUBYA UU'S

oh noes!
Make no mistake, this rotten leech is nothing but, a parasite a leech.

They have been feeding on our intel, which we did not mind. They know where well the culture in here.

So they go and make this meme "Alt Right", which is them.

Then they go and attack this "Alt Right", which is supposed to be.... wait for it.... US...

They are the "Right Right" now.

Wake up Poland, we were warned all along about this. And they revealed them selves.

I'm most disappointing in this leech.

FUCK YOU WATSON!

And oy vey, I fucking dreamt it, I didn't read it til yesterday it was during the election last weeks or so, and I never dream.

Leeches everywhere, weird stuff, and I am going to kill one of two brothers it seems like.

Not posting that shit again, eat sleep, workout, fuck those "alt right/right right" parasites and liars.

THESE NUMBERS CAN NOT BE ARGUED WITH!

fack okay then I have to try writing down this dream again, but first food

honestly up till november/december 2015 I thought the same thing.

For a couple of weeks I was even considering the possibility that the media was using their incredibly low approval ratings and blatant hostility to Trump to boost his support using reverse psychology. Finally I realized my mental acrobatics were silly, and the dinosaur media is just that stupid.

what is this hair style

For optimal PJW viewing, watch his videos on 0.5 speed.
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=UA44q8W_Xt0

VUYBRUNT GUY SCENE

Nice try Watson, I ain't watching anymore of your crap you god damn fucking leech cryptokikelord!

parasite
leech
get your own intel faggot, see how much you have to say then, I'll give you a hint
>NOTHING

I confused this guy with ramzy paul or whatever his name is for months

Anyone that likes this opportunistic jew should get off Sup Forums

Stop making these threads

Distorting his image doesn't make his arguments any less correct.

I would like LAUREN SOUFERN to SUCK MY PEENUS but she lives in CANADUHR

>boh hurt
jej

Is that real?

BLOK LIVES MATTO SUPPORTOS

BREGGSIT

Sum col-chers are betta thn uthers

He's a little fag that steals Sup Forums memes

Redpilling people into believing DEMOGRATS R DA REEL RAZISTS

Also he doesn't believe he is "redpilling" anyone. He doesn't share your ideology. He's a pseudo neo-con faggot.