Previous thread:
>DELETED INFOWARS VIDEO last chance:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Ie6AG4VGE

Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>PizzaGate in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
>Back in 2008, Neighbor, Frank Winstead, to Comet Pizza, accuses James Alefantis of rape/murder:
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

You have been warned that you may be in danger for helping this investigation. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r
archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula1chap.shtml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101706349/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101750659/
youtube.com/watch?v=WN5jGNNUFAk
yelp.com/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington?start=20&sort_by=date_asc
web.archive.org/web/20161205214736/https://sli.mg/a/328jyJ
gayswithoutborders.wordpress.com/2007/09/30/george-w-bush-chad-savage/
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306
campcazadero.org/
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/11/terry_beans_former_boyfriend_h.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488
archive.fo/fIkay
youtube.com/watch?v=UDLcFLIeZHY
osaka-info.jp/en/facilities/cat25/post_188.html
abeldanger.net/2015/05/hollywood-buttsex-anal-vampirism-dog.html?m=1
uccseb.org/docs/HistoryofCampCazadero.pdf
skepdic.com/refuge/funk49.html
youtube.com/shared?ci=ELQybKCzQbc
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/32808220523233282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/eZPwd
archive.is/jrWVK
archive.is/RTgz0
archive.is/L0wk8
archive.is/lz5i8
archive.is/k0iK1
archive.is/kRiYu
archive.is/OXDic
archive.is/87fWN
archive.is/qVD3e
archive.is/846ZI
archive.is/6hbmQ
archive.is/i32mw
archive.is/KK3x
archive.is/jYODm
archive.is/HIJmZ
archive.is/x29Oi
archive.is/6IDg4
archive.is/rtrjn
archive.is/6XLpb
archive.is/US18Q
archive.is/mMDOp
archive.is/iphSf
archive.is/IzGvH
archive.is/3x1Ud
archive.is/JbQ6c
archive.is/4lYz7
archive.is/mDpTU
archive.is/bUHcc
archive.is/dam2O
archive.is/A9AiL
archive.is/xLbZi
archive.is/CqBIC
archive.is/W9yeQ
archive.is/akh14
archive.is/Q9AX3
archive.is/e4YIW
archive.is/Up1i8
archive.is/eWT1y
archive.is/78Udv
archive.is/BaFH6
archive.is/nrZiB
archive.is/pxjjZ
archive.is/RfXKJ
archive.is/GmTme
archive.is/TBtFo
archive.is/4mhEn
archive.is/yaf6v
archive.is/Eht6r

archive.is/Pwkp0
archive.is/xSkzu
archive.is/mgNUO
archive.is/YFWSL
archive.is/20Tzk
archive.is/qEBsO
archive.is/3WdrX
archive.is/i68m
archive.is/ES7PF
archive.is/HKlzP
archive.is/smNjM
archive.is/VgSAi
archive.is/kPscd
archive.is/qZ6Ph
archive.is/hAEbn
archive.is/1oHIE
archive.is/e4jDn
archive.is/VzQau
archive.is/BTwe6
archive.is/GhTCo
archive.is/lMCJC
archive.is/366kK
archive.is/clU0m
archive.is/NOXlK
archive.is/XRIw
archive.is/lGvAp
archive.is/OdfEb
archive.is/bvKq3
archive.is/gAehE
archive.is/1O0OL
archive.is/qxvLS
archive.is/mmRI6
archive.is/jeSG1
archive.is/Izt11
archive.is/YQCOe
archive.is/uSo5n
archive.is/TLNyo
All child care and foster agency's logos.

A little light reading for how a slave is made
educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula1chap.shtml

whats the deal sampai?

don't slide faggot

fuck off larpers

bump

just bumping with my dope ass infographic

is there any way to reduce a filesize of a picture? i had to screw with the quality of this one already to get it below 4 mb, but plan on further expending it. any tips?

fuck dude that looks autistic as fuck.

stop drawing zigzags and crisscross lines connecting things that you placed at arbitrary points and make the information linear so people who aren't mentally retarded can read it.

TRIIIIIIIGGGGGGGERRREEEDDDDDDD

it's been pizza for me for the last 10 posts regardless of thread topic.

The text is quite large, you could scale down the picture and it would still be perfectly readable

found this pic here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101706349/

What did he mean by that?

and this one here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101750659/

Do we have something on pizzeria paradiso? looked into it a bit but couldnt find much. but the positioning at dupontcircle looks weird regarding pic related

Only thing that might hint to something is that they apparently deleted their "about us" page on their website since its still linked on facebook
kikebook.com/pizzapdc/about/
but the page itself isnt accessable. maybe it was so to make it a bit harder to find out who is behind it, however would be pretty dumb leaving the owner then on the facebook page. couldnt find any symbols, weird connections on Laura Moukalled's instagramm or anything else. but then again I pretty much suck at investigating and am mostly in these threads to bump and give some ideas. so maybe someone of you guys has more luck

pretty hard to do it linear when the traces split off all the time. tried to keep it together, but well. but i consider a repositioning

ok, i'll try that, but i think i tried once going with 90% size already made it difficult to read. maybe my laptop was just chimping our though

Just for reference, this is the same are today.

We were given these coordinates very mysteriously last night; just holding onto all the threads making sure we don't lose anything.

Change 'we are the fbi now' to 'we the FBI now'

you'll h8 mine then

Street view found nothing

add this to your inforgraphic

bump fellow dekektives lmao

good speed user

Convinced yet?

they shopped away bruises/burns from the electrical tape

i learned yesterday cazadero is spanish for place of the hunt

the more you know!

perhaps cazadero and its associates should be cross referenced to the wikileaks. also cazadero is 1 of the 3 camps located at the site, others are ran by National Boy Scouts of America.

here you can see a podesta going full retard using electrical tape to duct tape a white teddy bear with an axe undernearth

>In the middle of the desert and your Toyota breaks down
>You have a young child in the back of the car who's dying
>You've been evading John Podesta's pizza goons
>You hit the dashboard in frustration
>You get the child and start walking into the sun in futility
>You hear the sound of John's pizza goons in the distance
>You know the end is drawing near
>You hold the child tightly in your grip and continue walking into the sun
>Johns pizza Goons snicker behind you
>It's all over now one says

The credits roll in
youtube.com/watch?v=WN5jGNNUFAk

yelp.com/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington?start=20&sort_by=date_asc

Has anyone took the time to look through Commit Ping Pong yelp reviews? Starting with the oldest first, some of them are creepy.

Example on the first page:

>A helpful hint for anyone looking to visit Comet for the first time: the bathrooms are hidden inside the wooden wall just past the bar. It looks like a camp locker room, with no visible entrance, but keep pushing and you'll eventually find your way inside to enjoy the walls covered in naked women murals.

Zoomed version i found from the other thread.
There is that weird pile/construction of sorts there

Haven't been keeping up with this shit but what happened with Milo and his Pizzagate talk?

those antlers.......i've seen somewhere else

why is your picture referring to "james alefantino" and not "alefantis"? and error or a small joke?

either way it should be corrected because it can open up for attacks like "they dont even get the name of the mainsuspect right, how do you expect them to get anything right at all?"

however i will think about putting it in, do you have the raw picture without the scribble on it?

That pile looks like branches, bonfire perhaps? and next to it looks like a wheelbarrow.

Aside form being close to the bohemian grove, what is the lore of this place? I'm not saying don't investigate, but I am getting a false lead vibe from the location.

web.archive.org/web/20161205214736/https://sli.mg/a/328jyJ

DELETED Comet Ping Pong customer testimony source

Source/name or sage

here is a cazadero infographic posted to a thread last night.

for anybody wondering why the satellite images

I already knew this. And larry brinkin..chad turner...frank lombard...marc newton...ken shipp. Peter truong. Shhhhhh.I

it's a screenshot of that guys twitter feed
it was in the news
look it up

>Boyscouts
uuuuuh

I heard, a while ago, that they keep
the prostitutes for the elites somewhere outside of Bohemian Grove

gayswithoutborders.wordpress.com/2007/09/30/george-w-bush-chad-savage/

Next thing you know, they'll be more evidence involving the ring. WAIT....
>Pic of creepy girl form "The Ring"
OH SHIT!!

I have no idea how is this place connected besides some weird user posting the coordinates, this place isn't registered afaik, no name, no nothing.

Just need some proper nouns, anyone can tweet / write HTML

why hasn't anyone commented on the false flags dad being a "movie producer" of indie films with a company called "forever young" with a heart logo, that he was a church leader, that he volunteered with some organization that worked with abused kids, oh, and a fucking boy scout leader...

cazadero is an "unincorporated community" by technicality. unsure what that really means

hey so i just saw that "truth home" has a "silent auction" featured on their site.. wtf? i thought its a group home.

>Pic of creepy girl form "The Ring"
>The Ring

like any of those would be a pedos dream job... now combine not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 of the most convenient jobs with access to kids... and your very own professional movie equipment to make god knows what type of movies.... 'forever young' wtf

theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306

here is an archived thread about what we understand so far about this area. it is not only the isolated nature of the camp, but the area around it that has led some to believe that it could be indirectly involved in human trafficking and cartels. we don't know anything for sure at this point, so i don't want to jump to any conclusions, but i believe that it may be worth investigating further.

campcazadero.org/

Redwood Empire Baptist Association
Costa Meda Baptist Association
Mendo Lake Baptist Association
Golden Hills Baptist Association
California SBC
Southern Baptist Convention

can anybody find the truth home site? im having a hard time

I'm wondering if there is a reference to the place in the Podesta emails?

There was reference to a camp in Osaka, Japan in one of the emails and a post (pic related) claiming that was a location that Podesta went to. It was something investigated but quickly fell onto the back burner once this new location popped up. Could they both be related or serve the same purpose?

>Restoring hope after sexual exploitation

Could this place be a dumping ground for pizza victims?

>The "Jimmy" pizza with its wonderfully savory tomato sauce and tiny meatballs is far and away your best bet at Comet Ping Pong.
>The boys I ate dinner with enjoyed hunting for the loo, but I did not have occasion to go on a search of my own.

I get that it's sometimes just weird wording and hard to tell, but that last sentence is way too weird and related to the toilets being weird.

see not podesta, but an "undisclosed japanese island" seems to be their favorite place of refuge

Go away pizzacunts. Your autistic screeching is not welcome here.

>>Savory tomato sauce and tiny meatballs

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/11/terry_beans_former_boyfriend_h.html

Don't you have a bunch of evidence to go destroy?

>autistic screeching

look, its like the shill is trying to learn, and understand a meme and use it himself. he is trying to adapt and integrate into this place to not stick out anymore. i would feel like thats an awesome observation that such a lowly creature is trying to do something of such high intellect, if it werent so sad and infuriating that he is defending satanic childabuse, rape and murder.

fuck off shill

If you search "campo cazadero truth home" you can find a document about it, btw.

don't forget

>Cant believe its almost 50 years since Camp Nose
>I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert and jan ettelt and andy dolan all these years

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488

I wouldn't be shocked if both emails are talking about the same location

Goebbels was right.

Jews winning is what caused this.

yes, that last bit is an odd thing to mention. also getting a strange vibe off of
>tiny meatballs
also, why would there be murals of naked women at a restaurant marketed toward families and minors?

Have you guys seen this disgusting piece of fake news "journalism" by Vox?
archive.fo/fIkay

It's hilariously biased. That author should neck himself.

seems very probable to be, it mentiones even dennis hastarts like the other mail. do we have anything on that camp already?

while we are at it, spamm this shit and dislike
youtube.com/watch?v=UDLcFLIeZHY

not sure why but the site has a hotline to report sex trafficking? lol

Much like the camp near cazadero, not much

But here's link to a near by hotsprings that the post mentioned: osaka-info.jp/en/facilities/cat25/post_188.html

Who gives a fuck? He was never part of this

Stop relying on your favourite celebrities to give you the scoop and check the info yourself

holy shit it's part of the metatron!

If you get caught, wouldn't you want to be one of the first to know?

fuck the jews

> And they closed at 9 or something, which was kind of weird. I guess that's Monday for you. But I'll definitely go back.
>My only major gripe is that they sometimes close very early on weeknights making them not so dependable as a regular bar hangout in sleepy Van Ness/Chevy Chase.

>relaxed place with an amazing Darrow Montgomery mural that is one of the best large-scale art projects I have seen in a restaurant.
>admired the mural which sits above the bar and took in all the interior elements

>It also seems that they hire only attractive male waitors - extra good eye candy.
>the entire wait staff was nothing but attractive young men.

Wow so you guys are actually serious huh? Like, this isn't just some joke to you?

Its SO obvious that a lot of the elite are
involved in Pedostuff

Im pretty sure we can find something big

Now they trying to divert, with their "fake
news" agenda LOL

abeldanger.net/2015/05/hollywood-buttsex-anal-vampirism-dog.html?m=1

>E: Are you saying that back in Egypt in 3000 B.C.E., when the priesthood was at its peak, they were using sodomy for their initiations?

M: As far as I know, sodomy is always used in the occult, going clear back before the Flood. Sodomy is Satan's sex or Satan's new birth of the child. I don't believe anybody can become fully illuminated unless they have been sodomized at around three years of age. If they wait to touch that person until they're ten, twelve, fifteen years old, they will never be fully illuminated, because you can't open the third eye after about five or six years of age.

>blue lines make a hexagon

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

something tells me i can be happy i dont know the symbology behind the other structures, but the hexagon and pentagram aligning with CPP is enough for me to get uncomfy

FUCK OFF BACK TO /x/.

AUTISTS GO AWAY. YOU ARE RUINING OUR REPUTATION.

uccseb.org/docs/HistoryofCampCazadero.pdf

The nature of this reminds me of Scientology, is that its own separate thing or is there reason to consider connections?

what? i cant become aware of the spiritual stuff around me unless i got fucked in the ass as a child? why would that be necessary? there surely have to be others ways to enlightment one can controll for himself, and not one where you literally have to get fucked up during the childhood

I think he may have been pointing to that name. It is a home for survivors of sexual trafficking...but in pennsylvania. Sandusky connection. Sandusky providing kids to bigger fish?

Who named the Pic? The Butcherknife? maybe they dismember there?

This.

They stick out like a sore fucking thumb.
Shills, you have no brains, it's embarrassing.

a metatron is actually 2 hexagons with all the dots connected (silver lines in pic related)

it's also the basis for the flower of life found on Osiris' tomb iirc

>#DraftOurDaughters
>Cuck
>God Emperor
>Hates Niggers
>Hates Jews
>Hates spics

>But PIZZAGATE is what makes Sup Forums look bad

thanks for the bump

skepdic.com/refuge/funk49.html

what? just because i know the meaning/intentions behind the symbology im ruining your reputation? the one of being an autistic basement dwelling neet jacking off to underage anime girls? that reputation? because that is what the reputation of the people on this website is. so fuck of with
>muh reputation

Im not saying these symbols accomplish anything, but i know what they are meant to accomplish and mean, or at least partly. that has nothing to do with /x/

youtube.com/shared?ci=ELQybKCzQbc

It sounds like this video, transcribed..

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/32808220523233282

So, what's your fav dish at comet ping pong? Personally, I'm a Dominos-on-pasta kinda guy.

seriously these guys have put all the important places on metatron intersections so yeah if that place is aswell then that highly increases the chances something "important" is going on there