Why are there no conservative college campuses?

Why are there no conservative college campuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John's_College_(Annapolis/Santa_Fe)
bush.tamu.edu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2 guitars, violin, viola? a harmonica, and maybe girl singer
wtf are they playing pol?

I think the guy on the far right is beatboxing, user

Hillsdale college

>what are trade schools

Oh
Oh god

Vaginal throat singing lessons.

Because conservatives are fucking retarded.

>if you're not a liberal at age 20 you don't have a soul
>if you're not a conservative at age 35 you don't have a brain

Because Conservatives don't coddle fucking retarded ass degree plans and tend to go to trade schools?

Is it because conservatives are more successful without living on mommy and daddy's money?

Because conservatives are self made

My buddy goes to Hillsdale, they're a conservative school. Cuckservatives, but better than the leftists here at Princeton

>settling for plumber certificates

Conservatives go to trade schools and actually make money by rising up the ranks, liberals go to college and rack up massive debt and get social justice degrees.

come up to North Dakota and go to NDSU, agriculture and engineering mostly.

Marxist subversion

Liberal will tell you it's because intelligent people are liberal though because it makes them that warm feeling of moral superiority they love soo much.

You've never been to an engineering college, obviously. MIT doesn't count. They train professors, not engineers.

school is regulated by government

Conservatives go to schools that have a high number of working class people in them. They don't make the news because most of them are there to get an education so that they an better their standing in life, not because mommy and daddy have tons of money to send them to a school filled with peers who have also never worked a day in their lives.

Beatboxing is one of the most redpilled instruments, user

I'm glad I'm good at it

You're an idiot if you believe this. Plenty of campus' are conservative.

My college is in a city known in my state for being liberal, and it's still more conservative that I expected. Plenty of MAGA bros, and we got trump chalked as well.

Fuck off cunt, UND is better, come here for aerospace or business

>Why are there no conservative college campuses?

We conservatives are out in the real world applying what we've learned to the fields we studied, so since we're capable in our chosen fields, we prefer to work in them rather than teach them and indoctrinate.

"Those who can, do, those who can't, teach."

Oh they are there, you just don't see them

Because liberals are loudmouth children and the conservatives are either studying or getting laid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John's_College_(Annapolis/Santa_Fe)

They only have one major, just reading the great books of western civilization.

the president of the univ literally campaigned with Trump and was offered the position of Edu Sec

It's going to be interesting to see the direction college campuses go after this election. Maybe diversity of thought will make a comeback. Maybe we can employ some based Sowell ideas on how to properly mete out accountability.

Academia is the chapel of the leftist religion and has been for decades. They don't allow heretics to work as professors (preists).

We're here, we're just very "conservative" about our political affiliations. We don't waste our time protesting and screaming in the middle of campus at the top of our lungs, we've got better shit to be doing.

fuck UND man. So tired of all these apology emails. That gay guy who got "beat up" and shit and nothing fucking happened. Its only conservative because this shit town is 5 years in the past.

Liberty University is a fucking joke though. STEM degrees aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Might as well just go to a trade school

Sorry I think it's dumb af. It looks like he's holding a harmonica with his index fingers anyways but I don't know beatbox techniques

>implying any other certificate is worth a damn these days.

They look like hippies. More civilized, but still..

Just because our past 2 presidents are cucks doesnt make the school cucked

BYU and Utah State are conservative.

Its getting there. You missed Diversity day last friday. Dont forgot our pussy "de stress fest"

All Texas schools except UT and UH and the shitty spic ones are mostly conservatives that includes Baylor A&M SMU

I just stay away from that shit, I go to class, then go back to bek to study, and play vidya with my friends back home

Are mormons even sentient?

Conservatives like to do real work, and have opportunities for advancement. Because of this, almost all teachers and school administrators are liberals, and indoctrinate the children according to their own beliefs due to their own sense of superiority and belief that their version of morality is the only legitimate one.

Mormons are not conservative
They are Zionist, and suck Jewish cock.
They literally adopt nigger babies by the dozen

Why are there no atheists in congress?

I'd rather have a plumbers certificate than $30,000 in debt and a sociology degree

Still there though. Ignoring them is what gave them all their dominance. Did see a few "hillary for prison" shirts so its not the pussiest of schools. Also, stoked for snow day.

The left has a pretty ez job connecting with youth because the left pushes revolutionary ideas and the ages of 18-23 desire that.

It's inherently difficult for a conservative ideology to breach that age group.

Same, Ive seen quite a few trump hats, and yeah, i got woken up at 5 am when the auto caller called me saying school was cancelled, so nice

As long as you stay in the (STEM - Bio) side of the campus, it's pretty centrist conservative, even in the University of Commiefornia campus.

I went to NYU Stern.

Politics was largely kept out of the econ lectures, even though there were some Leftie or Centrist professors.

The clubs and and social structure also tended to be conservative.

My assumption is that Medical, STEM, Business, (and to a decreasing extent- Law) schools are similarly apolitical to conservative.

E.g. Chicago U, Princeton, and George Mason have been pushing and keeping Economics "Right" for decades.
>Even though Keynes was generally conservative and the politicization of Economics as a descriptive and analytical field is foolish as fuck

A better question is
>Why are Humanities, and Arts Schools/ Departments so far and so consistently to the Left?
Arts are supposedly apolitical, but their views are easy to explain in that they seek constant flux in the status quo until there is no status quo, only flow. We're all like one man. They project their own thought processes onto the rest of the world.

Humanities are more interesting and nefarious. Anthropology, Political Science, Sociology, and soft Psychology (e.g. the parts that aren't as measurable or reproducible as the behavioral and cognitive sub-fields) went from
>Describing how the world is
to
>Prescribing how the world should be
and then retroactively
>Describing the world as it should be as how it is

This is where you get things like
>Cognition, behavior, and their components aren't heritable!
>IQ measures nothing!
>Western Imperialism keeps the third world down!
>All human relations must be viewed through Domination- either through the lens of Privilege of Ownership of the MOP
>We Post-Nationalism nao
>Reality has a Liberal bias
etc.

As for why this is, IMO it's Soviet influence combined with the romanticizing of anti-war, anti-Apartheid, pro-Civil Rights crowd that quickly got funneled into academia.
Depending on the trade, it might be better to go for an apprenticeship off the bat.

Pretty sure Texas A&M is a highly conservative school:

* Shit load of military cadets

* They named their Gov school after Bush bush.tamu.edu/

* A lot of students are Christians, like going to church every sunday and going to shitholes during summers to teach africans how to love god christians

It's also a pretty good school, thinking about transferring since I'm a cadet myself.

Who's dumb enough to not get a STEM degree?

Should also add, ironically UARK (where I currently attend) is pretty conservative despite being the school where Hillary taught at. I walked past a lot of "Hilary for Prison 2016" written in chalk on campus. There's god loving weirdos but most of them are fine.

There are. Here, in Hungary. You people should come get your degrees here. You'll get good education for a fraction of the price of US tutition and without the political indoctrination.

>tfw graduated from a conservative college
>studied Anglophone literature, history, linguistics, arts, political theory and so forth
>teachers encouraged us to ask, debate and have our own opinions
>we had to actually work and research

>"Alternative literary canons" class
>learn about African-American literature
>show class footage of an African-American church sermon on my laptop
>everyone laughs at how weird and funny it is
>even the teacher
>somewhere West I'd be reprimanded/disciplined/scolded for belittling African-American culture

>Tying and accounting for resources to a medium of exchange is retarded
>Noting that throwing away said resources on poor ROI like a welfare state catered to people that in the aggregate are culturally, behaviorally, and cognitively different from the host population is retarded
>Noting that taxation of the citizenry is done coercively and with diminishing returns, so must be done minimally
>Noting that nations operate with each other in an anarchic vacuum, thus making military dominance that which sets the riles for trade and diplomacy to take place on the most dominant players' terms is retarded
>Noting that cultural homogeneity leading to happier people is retarded
>Noting that the biological and behavioral aggregate differences between the sexes may lead to conduciveness to different roles is retarded
>Noting that atomization and alienation are deleterious, and some sense of cultural pressures are needed to prevent it, be it theistic Religion, secular Religion, national identity, ethnic identity, etc. is retarded

Btw do you mean Burkean conservationism? Powellian? Reaganite?
Economic? Social? Foreign policy?

>E.g. I understand not liking 6-Day-Fundies, Bush war hawks, Ron Paul non-interventionists etc

Good goyim, best ally.

The false song of Globalism.

nice straw-man you have there burger friend

hey hogbro, im a csce student there

Idk about that. Many are liberal though because they get a lot of money from the federal government, and their research is funded through the federal government. Which side likes to give out funding with little hassle?

Computer science myself! Sadly I'll probably be going to henderson in fall17 for a year because living here is wayyyyyy to expensive and i want to save money.

A hipster and twisted, shitty version of bluegrass, which is derived from a culture they despise.

The university I went to had a halal barbeque, and a some other people decided to have a sausage sizzle with pork sausages next door to it.

I've heard Henderson is pretty libcuck infested but I've never been myself. Fayettenam is too expensive? I always thought it was pretty decent as long as you didn't live downtown.

Ever hear of Hillsdale College? I'm attending next fall. super cuckservative students but i will redpill them hard by the grace of KEK

Probably, but as long as it has the Math, CS and ROTC classes I need (which it does) i'm fine for a year. 2 semesters in henderson for 17 credit hours is only like, 6000 dollars combined (same classes that transfer). Also I do live downtown, it was the only thing open when I applied for housing. Now I pay 720 a month to live near dickson st on the 4th floor with a guy from Nigeria in an apartment complex ran by idiots.

Dont get me wrong Fayetteville is nice but if you're like me and poor as fuck it sucks ass.

Im convinced the only people who interact in the college campus are liberals.

When I was in Uni, I didnt have time to do this shit due to my engineering classes. Everyone I met in my classes are right leaning aswell

cheqt

Well good luck hognigger

What about Central European University?

A "conservative campus" is called a job, you retard.

I'm going for a sociology degree myself. Doing an ethnography on Sup Forums right now.

because we are working on our BA during night classes after work and dont have time to play guitar on campus in the middle of the day

what's the point of that? the only time you act similar to that is if you could get some pussy. but why else would you be such a gaylord?

Some universities down south are.

>super liberal in middle school
>becomes libertarian in high school
>is currently a sophmore in college and is right winged as fuck now.

>tfw 20 years old and right wing
I guess I have no soul.

In the best possible situation, he's playing harmonica.

Because conservatives are fucking retards that don't want to learn anything new

found the highschooler

>I grew up and they started taking my dosh

reported for being so underrated

Few people actually want to learn anything new. You see more liberals studying because they want people to think they're clever.

It's called BYU faggot

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS

MSU has a bunch of Chinese spies who will fuck you for Intel. Trust me on that

BYU...

Half of my family is mormon. That's not true. They all hate beaners, look down on niggers who impoverish themselves and always reject any degenerates from their social circle (especially sluts). They are pretty patriotic too other than the fact that they worship a meme from the 1800s

Well their theology supports their racism, right?
Whites descend from angels who aided Christ.

praise kek!

idk you tell me/

Conservatives are in he library studying or going to school in the city not a college town so they can work full time while in school.

There are no "liberal" universities, they are just as divided as the rest of the world. They just seem that way because the conservatives at college are too busy studying and attending classes to be politically active

>just because you can't hear them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Souls don't exist senpai

Yeah. I went and transferred out after a semester because I decided I wanted to do ROTC and because the college and town were tiny af. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do.

Ever been to the Southeastern Conference? 80% of us are dressed like non-faggot frat guys, and the women here are just about all decent Christian conservatives.

I go to UGA which is probably the most liberal out of all of us, but even here we forced Occupy Wallstreet out of our campus by beating them up and slashing all their tents with knives. After election day when the liberals started burning the flag and protesting in our downtown, they got heckled and had shit thrown at them until they left. The South is full of niggers but its white areas are based and extremely redpilled.

>this level of mental gymnastics
smart people are naturally inclined to be progressive. there are conservative people at universities, there's just few of them.

This is probably the case and user is factual in this case.

>liberal in my early teens
>conservative at 19
>mfw im a soulless conservative