Tom Ford: Men should get fucked in the ass to know what women go through

I hate jews.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-ford-penetration_us_5845c021e4b055b313989a35

Other urls found in this thread:

abeldanger.net/2015/05/hollywood-buttsex-anal-vampirism-dog.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you poor, OP?

Yeah. Even more reason.

Well, fuck you Tom Ford. Oh wait! That`s what you want!

I guess this is what happens when people think there are no biological differences between the sexes. Does this delusional fuck know ass and pussy are different?

I...I'm tired Sup Forums. I...just don't know...if I can...go on...

Is this what you kikes resort to so you can shame someone who calls you on your disgusting perversions?

Shit like this pisses me off. There was another gay guy, the one that teaches sex positivity shit. I forgot his name.

But he said something along the lines of people that buy guns should go through the same trouble as women getting an abortion, including a probe in the ass, similar to the transvaginal ultrasound.

These fags will not realize the anus is not a sex organ. He is also saying we should sodomize women that buy guns.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Pussies are designed for dicks.

>vagina has evolved for millions of years to have dicks pushed inside it.
>anus has not.

It actually feels fucking great. So jokes on you tom.

Believe it or not, Tom Ford is actually my cousin, and he's being completely facetious.

do I get to cum inside every women so I know what all chads go through

>not getting a finger up your shitter

Can I volunteer this Jew to go first with every """teenager""" fresh off the boats?

Next time, instead of reading huffpo, you could just throw every plate and glass you own on the kitchen floor. Strip naked and roll around in it until you lost a few pints of blood.

Probably less painful.

Turkish men aren't ''Chads'' they just rape the girl they see since they can't impress with looks or status.

You're probly right user. You're probly right.

Not gonna lie.

I like it when my buttplug slides inside me

>the anus is a vagina and there are no differences at all between men and women
>i'm gay btw

>tfw already getting fucked in the ass every day

It's pretty good, but not for everyone, fuck this kike.

What a fucking faggot.

gives a different meaning to this Jay-Z song.. Mr Rock-a-Fella, which Nas implied 'rock' also means to fuck. Fuck-a-Fella writes a song talking about not 'popping Molly' (popping cherries and fucking women) but rocks Tom Ford (enjoys gay sex).... his imagery lately, also the 'Run This Town' correlation with the Order of 9 Angles... etc

part of the glory of being a man is that you don't get penetrated you sick faggot. Imagine you had to stand in front of your ancestors and declare what you've done.

This faggot needs to be gassed.

Other than him admitting he's been fucked in the arse, what is he actually trying to point out?

What's the endgame?

fucking kill yourself faggot

Ancestors amsmeshters

All I know is I want a cock spurting inside my ass while I'm dressed up in heels

ASL plox, or is this just Milo?

that's cuz he's faggot, I'm never surprised.

decadence

looks like you guys need some black missionaries.

you are really stretching this one.

but tom fords clothing is mainly for rich gay guys.

hmmmm, sounds like projection to me

>Tom Ford

I wonder if it's the same faggot who posted a picture himself cosplaying anime, with a fury buttplug tail up his arse on brit/pol/

My gf wont let me fuck her in the ass though and when I slip in either on accident or not she yelps so fuck that.

Cute proxy

>heels
heels are for drag queens and women with manly bone structure

Real qts wear kneesocks and that's it

Women should be held responsible for every wrong in the world and not having any value as a person without having actual achievements, so they know what men go through.

>H U F F I N G T O N P O S T

I wanna be a drag queen and I like to wear dresses while I get fucked

That's because it's not a pleasant experience.

>tfw this user will never know what it's like to get fucked

I feel bad for you.

>what women go though
Huh? Vaginal sex is like reluctant sodomy?

>never gotten fucked in the ass
>thinks he understands what women go through on a daily basis
op, once again, confirmed for being a faggot

RARE

Not the first time some jew exposes his low iq.

Same, man. Same.

I fucking hate faggots

This homo needs to be locked up in prison

Nigger wut?

3000 years later and Jews are still destroying nations

Jay-Z has long been associated with Illuminati sex cults.

He might actually be in Malawi, a lot of US doctors are going there now and setting up camps.

Anyone who wants to impose their will on others is fucked in the head

When did it become commonplace for people to say shit like this?

abeldanger.net/2015/05/hollywood-buttsex-anal-vampirism-dog.html?m=1

Tom Ford underestimates my pegging fetish.

You cum buckets when that prostate gets stimulated. Not gay cuz it's a chicks doing it!

when Seth Rogan walked into the room.

Sure thing. Tom Ford, you go first.

>Not gay

Keep telling yourself that, fag.

>be me, college normie from the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, get fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

"Come here boy"

The pendulum is bound to swing back, right?

What exactly are women going though?

I tried it, and it really doesn't. Thought there was a g-spot in there... turns out it just hurts like hell

Not really. Our warrior ancestors probably all got fucked by their commanding officers as a show of dominance. Then the commanding officers fucked each other to bond before battle. They'd probably all shrug their shoulders at what goes on today, although they'd draw the line at the tranny degeneracy.

Dildos are overrated and messy.
Just get a good prostate vibrator.
Best orgasm of your life.

Usually around 50 during a prostate screening.

When are the polgbt shitposters going to show up.

>There are people in this thread who think pegging is gay
God, how many normalfags is Sup Forums infected with? Just go the fuck back to reddi.t and facebook already.

Your right but this guy is full negro ive seen some hilarious posts of his over the last few months and he hates gays

it literally isn't if a woman does it lol. How hard is it for you to understand?

this dude is a literal faggot and a nobody

sage this fag shit

>>You should do it with someone you like. Do it with a friend who you think is great. It’s very easy. It’s normal.

He has a point. Sexuality is a social construct. We're all bisexual.
It's something you should try atleast once.

Why not. Everything in moderation except for injectable drugs and certain occult activities

>to know what women go through

Why the fuck would I want to know that?

Tom Ford should get fucking shot so he knows what soldiers go through.

Fuck off Tom.

Right on my dude

For once, the leaf has a reasonable point to make.

Remove prostate please. Already lost your foreskin. The only thing i need eve apples for is a surrogate. If that. Marry Christ. Vaginas are gross and women make you Plato and a cuck liar. Clamdiggers are all about the whole "God is a woman; Adam used to be a tranny; I will grow my own vagina" BULLSHIT

I want a jewish and muslim genocide

fucking kek. why don't you go ahead and read about what the romans and greeks liked to do for fun and to "increase morale" protip: it involves getting fucked in the ass

Thanks guys. Maybe I didn't need the whole Genesis thing. But why not. God Bless. Also remember rapist prisoners. What Christ said was sodomy. And that angels have no gender. If you do lay women make sure they wear headscarves when they pray

figures

>"that is what you get for racemixing faggot"

>woman
>plastic
Daily reminder women prefer the uncut dick on their sex robots but steal your own

>Sexuality is a social construct

Explain this please

no it involves fucking in the ass. the fuckee was the bitchboy

In your country, boys are almost universally penetrated and mutilated with a scalpel within hours of their birth already. Sup Forums will defend this.

Xq28 gene

He's right though. By a doctor's gloved finger, checking your prostate. Prostate cancer is bad for you.

But they were still accepted IF NOT WOMANY. Some clamdiggers are womany. Shit. Iran allows MTF sex changes if youre a bit homo. Is islam for abortion? These issues don't mean much

You're a faggot. Not in the conventional sense. But holy shit, what a fucking faggot.