youtube.com/watch?v=3FGee4kQHEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking vets have an awesome sense of humor
hug a vet today

most people who do tough work have a very candid view of death & injury
probably called being a big kid

LIBSHITS BTFO

so women and men?

Look at her hair, you don't even need to look at the rest of her to know that her opinion doesn't matter.

also that she probably doesn't have OCD either, since actual people with OCD try to hide their compulsions since they are ashamed of their behavior

people with genuine mental illness don't generally broadcast HEY I SUFFER FROM MENTAL ILLNESS to the world

Im hard of hearing, i dont get triggered about "are you deaf jokes".

Then again it's retarded gen y female.

This. They arent quirky or 'interesting'. Being around them can be a nightmare.

As someone with a disability, I'd be annoyed if they used my disorder as a joke on a shirt. But I'd complain to the manufacturers, not use it to craft a victim complex online.
Plus, may be right.

Borderline personality disorder people sometimes do. but thats mostly a ploy to get sympathy

That's the problem with these fucking retards, they pretend they have actual psychological disorders so they can get brownie points for it when they cry about being oppressed because of their made up disorders, they're making being sick a good thing, it's fucking crazy.

why do people seek to be victims

That really activated my almonds

That really sent information down to my neural processing cortex

That really updated my journal

That really made my cerebral cortex work more than usual

That really made my electrolytes carry negative brain wave charges across my cortex

Desperate for attention.

Exactly this. I know I'm being hypocritical right now but I have manic depression and it's a bitch. Anytime I see someone bragging about fighting their depression online it pisses me off, I can count on one hand the people that know of my affliction in my life. When you actually have that shit you don't brag about it, you hide it and try to do everything you can to forget it.

11/10 wud buy him a beer

Does she think having a mental illness makes you the equivalent of another race or something? Who cares?

Why indeed.

Need ego boost.

When will people stop literally digging through the clearance rack at Target looking for something to be deeply offended by?

Being offended is fucking meaningless now for two reasons:

1) these silly twats have completely overdone it and oversaturated our give-a-shit sensors.
2) it's just virtue signalling now. People act offended by trite shit every day because they literally think it's a necessary part of their identity. To be offended.

Let that sink in for a sec. Then try not to kill yourself, if only on the odds that these people will kill themselves first and you won't have to hear their vapid whining anymore.

Depression to a female looks like therapy and blog posts and holding hands and being with all your friends who support you

Depression to a male looks like a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head

As a blankity blank my opinion matters so abloobloobloo

As something who as suffered from debilitating, severe OCD (had to drop out of school for a year), that shit doesn't even bother. Not that it would matter if it did.

What I care more about is how 99% of the population thinks OCPD is OCD, and thus everyone "oh I'm so OCD about blank lol". You can't be a "OCD about" something because OCD is not an adjective. Plus, no one who says that actually has OCD.

Anyway, point is: pick your battles. Fight misinformation, not stupid stuff like that.

Because they want attention

I have as close to ocd as the Jews describe it as (would wash my hands >50 times a day at one point) and I could've seen something like this coming a mile away. It's embarrassing though desu

Because victimization is glorified.

Look at who this generation sees as heroes: victims. Merely having suffered is considered righteous. People now brag on having been wronged, rather than their accomplishments. Why? It's easier to fake being a victim than to fake doing something impressive.

>When you're jonesin to be offended so you claw your way through the discount clothes isle for novelty shirts that seem "triggering"

>Hug a vet today

I don't want to trigger their PTSD

i would buy him a beer and a robo leg.

>When you're jonesin to be offended so you sift your way through the liberal tumblr site for novelty sjws that seem "triggered"

PTSD is contagious too

>shut up pussy you'll be fine.
What did they mean by this?

There are two types of people in the world: those who believe there are two types of people in the world, and those that don't.
....deep....

dude posted mockin the ginger bread dude with out a leg. hes a straight bad ass if you look him up.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FGee4kQHEY

dudes a fuckin boss.

As a person with severe OCD (I literally visited my psychiatrist today, to get a new prescription. true story.) I'm more annoyed by people pretending to be OCD because they like things in order or because they have to double-check if they've closed their door than by a company trying to make money off a popular acronym.

I'm not saying she doesn't have OCD btw, I don't know that

Exactly why I only joke about killing my self when I'm here.

That, and I know that no one gives a shit here, so I won't get some fucking police busting down my door for an intervention or some shit.

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth Matthew 5:5

Jews and Christians reward victims.

You already did.

Soldiers are welfare queens.

That's part of their illness.
>Oh no no one likes me
>I like you
>fuck I get too much sympathy. Time to destroy someone's day
>Oh no, no one likes me.

Lmao faggot

>"As someone with X..."

No one cares.

Kek people with ocd don't hide their illness at all. They're fine with the crazy shit they do. Most people with mental disorders identify with it so much that it's often the first thing they'll tell you about themselves. Especially schizos. She probably doesn't have ocd but if you want to make a point at least fucking know the shit you learn in psych 201a. Retard

MOOOODS

this

Lol stfu disabled faggot

Did you experience any adverse reactions in your hands from washing so much? Also, did you get sick with physical ailments (such as the flu) more often?

Depression here, it's the last thing I ever tell unless it really matter ( ie work issues or telling my gf before we got together ). What the fuck gave you this point of view

What a disheartening post.

Whew lad.

Give me a scare right there.

FFFFFUCK OFF MEMEPOSTING FAGSSSSS

If you actually had OCD, you simply could not have excluded the full-stop (period) on your last sentence.

Fuck off you attention seeking slag. You're just like your mother.

WHY BLURRY HER NAME BUT NOT THE GUY'S NAME?

REEEEEEEEEE

I know that feel, I'm deaf with cochlear implants and couldn't give a fuck about my "disability" even if I tried

She still gets shit about this picture till date

You guys are retards, the guy on the right is sat on his leg.

Bruh
This shit is stupid
I ignore these 9/10 and my mom is still in great shape
Just bump the thread with out an image of that's your goal

They sure as fuck aren't going to sell your likeness as a fashion statement, bitch you U G L Y

You are such a faggot.

>I just cleaned the kitchen
>Omg! I'm so OCD.

This is what most people equate with being OCD nowadays when it's not even close.

>her hair color
Well that right there tells us she has every problem known to man. And you better not ask her to prove that she has the disorder, because that's sexist, racist, ablist, transfobic, and whatever else you can make up on the spot.

God help her if she was to ever shop in Spencer Gifts or on tshirthell

Why don't he get a peg-leg and walk around like a white man?

What are you racists gonna do about it?

Laziness. They get to pull out a card every time they're required to act responsibly and say "No, I'm exempt from making any effort because ___".

Some guy at my work loves to brag about his """issues""" and he gets paid days off with a sick note.

>TRIGGERED

literally shaking

as someone who had ocd as a child I can tell you that's false. It was hereditary too

quarks aren't OCD, OCD is like how I had to constantly breathe and blink manually, couldn't touch something with one hand without touching it with the other, couldn't turn around one way without having to turn around the other way, if there was a deformity in a floor like a crack, or a bump, or even an opening for a drain I had to step on it as I walked past it, and if I missed it I would have to go back and step on it before I could proceed.

Gif related would be her if she walked into a Spencer's.

Vets are weird.

Treat them like shit but make it obviously sarcastic and they will treat you like one of their own.

When I was in college I had two marine vets as frat brothers. Whenever they would bring their veteran organization people from campus they'd love me because I never treated them like Gods or respected them blindly like the ROTC fags.

Lol yeah, i dont know how they got a pic of her holding up a shirt, when people with real ocd would still be in the parking lot opening and closing the car door hundreds of times

the more you wash your hands the less you'll get sick from things like the flu
you
stupid
fucking
idiot

Nigger

Fuck u

What the fuck is manic depression?

thinking anyone will hold that bitch with her mushed potato face

She's way to fat and unclean to have OCD.
I had a friend that really had OCD, everything had to be perfect, her hair, her body,her house. Dude she would vacuum the floor of her living room ever 5-10 minutes

memes

>(would wash my hands >50 times a day at one point)
You are sick, seek a doctor. You are probably schizophrenic. A friend of mine was one and he would close and open the door like 30 times before finally locking it and go back to his room.

I loved him.

(you)

Do you have the thing where when you stare at floor tiles they start to light up in increasingly complicated and inscrutable patterns until the floor is a visual cacophony and you blink and the lights vanish, but then it starts up again?

unpredictable, unprompted, and extreme mood swings The highs are too high and the lows are too low, and they roller coaster.

when they are manic they will have energy like they have been snorting coke off of strippers all night, running around, acting erratically, singing, dancing, talking really fast

other times they will hit rock bottom and be so depressed they stop eating or talking and just lay in bed for days straight unable to move for absolutely no reason at all

thats pretty gay man

ocd is like the common cold of mental ""illness""es

>depression
Lmao

I used to have this thing when I was a kid where I had turn the deadbolt on the door a certain amount of times in order for it to be locked. If the deadbolt wasn't engaged when I hit the last number, I started over again. Same thing with window locks.

How come they don't kill themselves when low?

asshole

sometimes they do

No, it's the mental illness that seems to be trending ,OCD is actually quite rare and when you meet someone that really has it it's freaky.

What did you say? Can you speak up please.

Harsh.

>Have OCD
>Proceed to make your hair look like the inside of the lint trap in a vacuum

too low energy. When they're really depressed they just sit there and do nothing. When they're coming up and getting slightly happier is supposedly when they tend to kill themselves

kek speaks to us in strange and mysterious ways

As someone with a disability I am really salty my disability isn't trendy enough to have a fashion line.

I hate that I have to actually tell people I'm literally a special snowflake.

They would get to the point where they'd bleed, there'd be cracks where my knuckles are, but no I did not get sick more often
I'm a lot better now, I've managed to curb the thoughts behind it all. This was when I was 16-19 years old, I'm 25 now

I gotta see the reaction to this if there is one, she got fucking owned

did you assume xer's gender.