BOEING BTFO

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

m.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/article/27177480/-8217;trump-fout-met-air-force-one-8217;
youtube.com/watch?v=xrposIytgoE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II
youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/about/information/shuttle_faq.html#1.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah more like idiot because he pulled that 4bn number from his ass and he doesn't know what is presidential boeing is.

yea because pundits know more than the president elect..

has there ever been a politician to reach these levels of 'transparency' (not sure if right word)? he's literally going to be in the spotlight for at least 4 years

president elect knows more than actual boeing representatives, sure. he's not president yet so yes he doesn't know everything.

>'transparency'
i.e. compulsive tweeting with lies and unverified claims
>The Pentagon’s current budget for the next fleet of Air Force Ones is $2.7 billion, according to the military, and the replacement program is still in its early design stage. The Air Force has only selected a model for the project—a Boeing 747-8. It hasn’t actually ordered any planes yet.

are you retarded? Him and Hilary have had national security briefings the entire election.... even potential presidents get brought up to speed on national affairs, it's standard procedure. Also, all living ex-presidents are allowed top secret briefings if they choose

>Reminder that Boeing are an American company

Bye bye American jobs

Thanks Trump

Yeah and a pentagon report put them 400 million over budget already. Trump is still 900 million short though.

>national security briefings the entire election
once
and no they definitely were not wasting time talking about budgets of things that were not even ordered yet.

can you provide link for your claim? only number is available is 170 mln dollars
>“We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of this complex military aircraft that serves the unique requirements of the president of the United States,” Boeing said in a statement responding to Trump’s tweet.

A Dutch source. Also it's 300 mil apparently

m.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/article/27177480/-8217;trump-fout-met-air-force-one-8217;

This is our king's personal Fokker 70.

It has no missile defence. It has never needed it.
The King flies himself, most of the time.

It costs 20 million euros.

>A dutch source
I thought you have an actual pentagon report
keep smoking that cush my dear somalian friend and don't embarrass yourself anymore

You guys are irrelevant though. People actually want to kill our president.

your king could walk around in public and nobody would recognize him

It references a report from an American government financial institute burger

at the same time Netherlands are the laughing stock
failed empire and laughable monarchy
of course it will cost that little for some irrelevant pothead

>references
no it doesn't
just mention of some illusive report doesn't mean jack shit

The chances of a normal person using anti-air missiles to take out a 747 are next to 0. And if some suicidal government really wanted to take it out, they would find a way to do it regardless.

Am i only one who thought this was a really smart grab for some more positive public opinion. He wouldn't have posted about it publicly if it wasn't. Essentially if you read between the lines he's pretty much saying "I am not going to waste government money on perceived frivolous and or overcharged upgrades to my providentially jet, i am business savvy blah blah blah, and don't need over the top preferential treatment blah blah" or something a long those lines.

A lot of people look down the government, hate taxes and think half the shit we spend your money on is poor decision making, and wasteful. I think this statement alone appeals to this kind of mindset.

I assume that if trump is right and the plane is over-priced, perhaps it has some capacities normal planes dont usually have, like heavy armour (as far as a plane can have) or extra fuel storage, or anything like that?

However, if i were trump, i would also be rather suspicious of any (((newly built plane))) that he will be the first to use.

Sorry for the typos, i am tired and my auto correct is shit.

Air Force One flies all over the world though.. Hell, GWB flew over to Iraq and Afghanistan in Air Force One multiple times while we were at war over there.

>"I am not going to waste government money on perceived frivolous and or overcharged upgrades to my providentially jet, i am business savvy blah blah blah, and don't need over the top preferential treatment blah blah"

>give 7mln to company to stay in USA
>company spends 16mln to automate shit and fire people anyway
Thanks Donny T you saved our company so it can stay in US of Ayy

It also makes people who criticize him for this look like total fools. They tend to claim they want a president who is more open and less corrupt, but when their dream candidate manifests itself they turncoat.

Trump is well on his way to being remembered as one of the best presidents, and he's not even sworn in yet.

yeah its pretty much a flying oval office for presidents. All the bells and whistles, apparently can survive a nuclear blast due to anti-emp measures etc.

>I assume that if trump is right and the plane is over-priced,
where did he get those $4bn from?
breitbart? zerohedge?

I agree, I believe many of his his more intellectual leaning supporters will view it like that. MSM will never most likely attack anything he says and liberals will accept whatever MSM says as the only truth.

Who knows if they'll ever cover him properly

I like the 50 billion he wrung out of that Jap. 5 bucks says the guy offered 10 billion but Trump kept dunking his head in the toilet until he got the number he wanted.

>Trump is well on his way to being remembered as one of the best presidents
I love this republican optimism
you guys don't learn from Nixon, Reagan, Both Bushes

yeah, but lets face it. Most countries dont even know your country exists.

he's right though, it's literally just the military industrial complex's massive cash flow that congress hands them with a smile, the plane's probably worth 1 billion if even.

>initial budget for a fledgling military project
>not skyrocketing out of control as the project develops

pick one

>Trump wins an election fighting against establishment Repubs and picking up third party voters

>Lol, when will you Republicans learn your Republican candidate who is a textbook Republican will make the same mistakes as other Republicans

It's a fallacious argument, my friend, and I hope you revise it

>fighting against establishment Repubs
how?
by appointing Goldman sachs dude as treasure secretary?

Why does the president need a huge wide-body jet built off of the 747 platform anyway? A standard 747-8 series jet costs around $350 million and can hold over 600 passengers when configured for maximum seating capacity while staying under the exit limit. Do they really need a jet that big? Could they not make do with a smaller narrow-body jet built off of a 737 platform or something similar?

thats probably how much total for the plane itself, maintenance, and especially fuel is for 4 years.

Proofs deliver proofs you shill

dude the guy owns his own 747. what the fuck are you talking about.

Yes, precisely. Do you know how a vaccine works?

TOP TROLL

It is probably for holding large amounts of staff/electronics suite/the anti mssle plasma cannons/the bouncy castle

its actually really smart because to "hate the decision" implies you want trump to live longer. Something i think no anti trump cuck would want.

What if Boeing execs hold a grudge over this and alter the structural plans so that the new Air Force One jumbo jet breaks apart in flight and kills Trump?

Reminder that he's not shutting Boeing down or throwing it out of the country.

Jesus...next you're going to claim he committed sexual assault by grabbing it by the cockpit.

Winrar

Trump logic:
>make it sound like they are buying one plane
>add up all the costs of replacing both VC25 plus the 4 E-4 aircraft to make it sound dramatic

Retard

youtube.com/watch?v=xrposIytgoE

kek

he just can't stop being great

Netherlands has a king?

>give

>nothing was given

really makes u think

You do realize air force one has to be american made, no outsource

What he is really saying is he does not care about american jobs. Why is he trying to take money away from the american workers who would build that plane? I thought he was all about jobs?

Boeing Contractor here, you have no idea how lazy some of these people are.

So he's in the right ballpark for price, and this is before the inevitable "budget extension" these projects always have when they finally start building shit. I don't see your point.

>ITT: salty crackers who can't handle the bantz

You understand that american made just means assembled in america?

>>“We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of this complex military aircraft that serves the unique requirements of the president of the United States,” Boeing said in a statement responding to Trump’s tweet.

oh, so taxpayers have only wasted 170MILLION on boeings R&D and have nothing to show for it. gotcha

Pretty much

They claim to support the warfighter. But raise hell if their office is a bit too warm or cold.

We're so used to the lying media that it's hard to imagine what factual headlines would look like. I think it would be interesting, and helpful, if we posted the kinds of headlines we'd see if the news outlets didn't lie.

I'll start "Trump Calls out Boeing for Overcharging on new Air Force One Plane"

Post your leader's aircraft.

>literally a kamikaze plane

Shame that guy's so annoying, that was a good video other than his awful voices.

How much money does the king spend on weed?

straya

What a dumb cunt.

Over charging? Those things are required to be the two most technologically advanced planes in the sky and they're being built for 1.5 billion a piece over the course of a decade. They're meant to last for the next 40 years- minimum. You think they should be the price of a used Buick and get cranked out in 18 months?

LOL

That's a man, not a plane

Reminder that MSM spreading 170m figure is a total lie and is actually the initial RESEARCH cost of the plane. Trump, as always, is right.

LÜGENPRESSE

ALL HE DOES IS WIN

I'm not sure how much more simply to break this down

1) boeing wants to charge government $4b for plane
2) you are a moron for thinking a plane can possibly cost that much

EVEN NBC KNOWS IT'S HAPPENING

JAPAN TO INVEST $50 BILLION, CREATE 50,000 U.S. JOBS

Yeah it's not like America is giving out AA weapons to terrorists right now. That would be insane in the membrane.

I'm not sure how much more simply to break this down

1) The price is $3.2 b for two planes.
2) These aren't even close to standard 747's and the technology that goes into them not only takes a long time to research and develop, it also needs to be precisely manufactured and assembled. You're a moron for thinking we were talking about jet blue or something.

Jesus Trump, you haven't even taken office and you're already Making America Great Again.

a black Trump hat would be pretty badass

They certainly are.

Everyone knows that Trump's only doing this so he can keep recharging the US Govt for the use of his personal 757, right?

>$4B for 2 planes that carry the leader of the entire human race and has the capability to launch nukes instantly that could wipe all life off the planet

Let's be honest, nobody on Sup Forums actually knows whether or not that is a fair price for those demands.

Both sides ITT are just shitting into their palms and throwing it at each other.

Praise kek.
PRAISE.

>My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
>Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Have you been sleeping through the election, or do you just live in California where you get murdered for wearing a Trump hat? The only color that was more popular than black was the red one.

A man of refined tastes

>Boeing representatives say they haven't even received this order trump is memeing on about

Is he just making shit up?

Exactly. It's like nobody is aware of the Lightning II.

>"By 2014, the program was "$163 billion over budget [and] seven years behind schedule."

>fokker

Link for those further interested.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-35_Lightning_II

#rekt

Dice is pretty legit, he's gotten very red-pilled over the last couple years, still hides his power level appropriately

Do you know what you could buy for $4B?

Average cost of a 747 is $350 million. Even assuming you double that for defensive measures and interior re-design, you don't get to $4 billion.

here, have a missile

Do you really think Boeing hasn't mastered the art of over-charging governments around the world?

Firstly, they are not the most technologically advanced planes in the sky nor are they required to be. You're just talking out of your ass with a lot of assumptions and status quo oozing from your brain.

>meant to last 40 years minimum
It doesn't matter because they'll be obsolete in the next 10 years anyway. My old tube tv has lasted 40 years too.

>You think they should be the price of a used Buick and get cranked out in 18 months?
Considering they are built on existing technology and have billions invested in them, this shouldn't be too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

To put it into perspective...
>Q. How much does the Space Shuttle cost?
>A. The Space Shuttle Endeavour, the orbiter built to replace the Space Shuttle Challenger, cost approximately $1.7 billion
nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/about/information/shuttle_faq.html#1.

Way to stick it to achmed. 11/10 btfo

Yep. They have about the same yearly budget as the shuttle program had.

Its ridiculous, 2 planes for the price of an aircraft carrier.

>Airforce One should be as technologically advanced as an old crt tv and as cheaply produced as a mighty Buick

Wew. And this is why you're not in charge of handling the construction of Airforce One.