Have you guys ever heard of Styxhexenhammer666?

I just found this channel on YouTube. Seems to have some good political videos on his channel. Anyone here watch his videos regularly? If so, what do you think?

youtube.com/user/Styxhexenhammer666

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcO7KkZzMfI&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off you ugly gangly faggot stop shilling yourself

what up styx

Enough shilling Styx we know it's you.

What? I'm not styx. I find it very funny that you would say that.

I liked him for 5-6 videos, then every time I listen to him I realize he is Sup Forums tier retarded, so I stopped.

I don't mean his occult content, I mean his paranoia and conviction that every little hint at something means that the thing is absolute objective fact, as well as his "memetics" ideology.

>What? I'm not styx.

>very funny

why do people didnt give a single fuck about you a year ago when you didnt spam shill your shit channel here?

wish he'd do a video on the blatant comet pizza false flag

Fuck off Sticks.

you're jewish

Kek

To make that patreon money he has to pander to the retarded. He's probably retarded himself considering he's shills on Sup Forums as a full time job

It's not getting much coverage at all outside of the legacy mainstream media. I wish anyone of note would come out and cover it as the false flag it was.

Lmao he is okay...

but when he starts talking about the 'occult' seriously.. it makes me laugh.

That stuff is absolute bullshit.
It's literally another flavour of if he was giving political commentary, and then in the next video started talking about how mylittle pony is actually real.

The kid is lost, possibly as a result of a lifetime of bullying.

Doesn't he make his money selling 20 page long books on Amazon?

I would like to propose a new drinking game. You watch styx videos and drink every time styx finds something very funny.

How can you dismiss folklore and occult literature so easily, yet entertain or even belief in organized religion?

>LEGALSEA MANES TWEEN METEOR

This is painfully transparent. I'm cringing a bit I must admit.

nobody buys those. theres a reason why he pinned his patreon begging video on his channel's homepage like the pathetic no job fuck he is

Arent you the same guy who posted his shitty channel on Sup Forums because you autistic ass didnt like The Witcher 3 and the books and accused Sapkowski ripping of the entire series from some faggot nobody ever heard of?

What's very funny to me is that I'm not even styx. I'm shitposting troll who likes to lawl.

His political ramblings are 90% on point but holy shit is this video a cringe material. He sits in his room and brags for 20 minutes how he could literaly destroy anyone who ever opposes him with magic. Horse-toothed faced nerd probably could even form a first.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcO7KkZzMfI&t=1s

Alright Sup Forums,

Once again I've found a new youtuber, now I don't mean any of those unboxing channels or any of those channels that are essentially tin horn lamestream legacy media ports vainly attempting to get a foothold in the new media, no, not at all. It's not that kind of channel. This guy is actually quite funny and I'm surprised more people aren't subscribing to him. I've been saying this for months now regarding other channels and this is just another instance of the change taking place within the new generation.

I just have to wonder how long it will take people to wake up and notice the paradigm shift happening right under their noses, with all these youtube channels popping up. I'm not complaining. It's no skin off my back at all. I'll continue to be successful at identifying upcoming youtube channels. I will gain even more prominence, while they just fall into obscurity. It's actually very funny.

That's about all, peace out.

Sounds like something Styx would say, Styx.
>very funny
You're not fooling anyone.
>select all images of pizza
fug.

overrated.

By-Tor! And The Snow Dog!

So fuck this guy and his shilling. He has just become an attention whore.

What topics would Sup Forums like to see from a properly red-pilled, un-filtered YouTuber?

styx you need to stop copying rageaholic with the aviators hes a lefty cuck. that is all

>Alright Youtube

Based Grand Warlock

Alright YouTube, I'm going to read a Zero Hedge article to you. That's about all, peace out.

HE HONESTLY JUST REPEATS RT

>His political ramblings are 90% on point
>Russian federation

see

> no job
> goth
> still lives at home
> still plays runescape
> still mentions ICQ
> still mentions old DOS games nobody has heard of
> uses windows 7
> hates cellphones
typical stuck-in-the-past NEET

Shill yourself in a less obnoxious way, god damn.

this

>tfw born one day after Aquarius

Looks like a young Dave Wyndorf

On the 20th?

He's a liberal, a libertarian, a satanist and a civic nationalist so a fucking retard

The lamestream media is dying, and its actually pretty funny. Thats about all, peace out.

Styx, you make this fucking thread every day. I know because I am here everyday. Stop shilling yourself and cut your hair you fucking degenerate. Also start smoking cigs so I can take your voice seriously, you sound like you need sinus surgery or something.

He's the guy with all the Charles Manson recordings on his channels.

I'm his age and an aquarius as well, hate when he's talking about himself as such an old codger, makes me feel old by proxy.

It's actually very funny when people insinuate that I actively shill myself on this board. I have over 70k subscribers, do you really think I have to do it myself?

One ugly skinny untermensch freak

Aww shit, he plays Runescape?

SHADILAY STYXERS

You can tell he's been drinking again. Since at least that mad dog mattis video he's been drunk every day again. Some alcoholics are very good at hiding it.

This thread is going the way of the dinosaur. That's about all, peace out.

>I just found this channel
Where the fuck have you been? Is this your first day here?

Real Holocaust when?

>I'm a civic nationalist occultist atheist

Hello styx

he hasn't?

stop shilling this brain dead nigger

these titles remind me of contrived sexuality/gender types.

>Dieser Kanal ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar.
OY VEY

Search it up on youtube, seems he plays rs3.
What a shame.

Styx has never looked as ocvvlt as he does today.

>what do you think?

Your pic is way old, op. The election really sucked it right out of him. Something more recent for you.

rockin' that serial killer look brah

How do we know that's him and not you?

He never claimed to believe in organized religion, so nice strawman.

He's some gangly virgin nerd that got pushed into too many lockers in highschool.

Sound familiar Sup Forums?

>free country
kek

You can still sub from any of his videos, and then have his new videos show up in subscription feeds.

Regardless, Germany is fucked. And I'm fucking done with this country.

This guy's a jerk.

Who is this hardcore biker gang leader?

hexenhammer? This guy think he's a fucking witch hunter?

Damn it Styx, you don't need to ask us by proxy. I like your videos, in fact, I've been listening to your occult lessons all day today.

I watched him a bunch in the lead up to the Trump (may the munificence of Kek shine up on him) victory. He was good for re-orienting and getting the pych on again. Repeatedly he would slag and heap disdain on the 'legacy media' and their anointed one, Crooked Hildog. Doing so in a kind of self assured 'these guys are toast' way that was pretty reassuring. He does tend to repeat shit a whole lot. It's hard coming up with material if you want populate your yt channel I guess.

no, he thinks he's a warlock

Looks like Joni Mitchell with a cock.

He inverted the meaning. He is the hammer for the witches, literally the Witches' Hammer