I thought building regulations were bad Sup Forums?

I thought building regulations were bad Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking Sup Forums is ancap

what did he mean by this?

>ancap killed hippies

Only the Chinese and ancaps think that

Someon post the hungry hungry escalator.webm

Even if this was something that warranted arguing, which I have never seen on here, using a bunch of faggots dying in a fire to make your point is idiotic to say the least.

>40 mouthbreathers suffer from natural selection
>bad

Guess we were wrong. Hooray for dead libshits!

to your point sir:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html

wait did tenants die in their sleep or did degenerates die at a rave?

So this is how easy it is to burn down a homo watering hole? A lone nigga could molotov cocktail multiple places and not get caught.

Rave. Wouldn't surprise me if some were passed out.

Derick Ion Almena liked to rent it out for orgies and raves w/o the tenants consent it seems. So some may have been there b/c they lived there.

It was a tragic loss. There was lots of solid furniture and obviously a valuable warehouse lost in a fire.

This was nothing. You shoulda seen Oakland's dyke fire chief on CNN yesterday.
>We eagerly await our ATF investigative overlords,
since the fucking building could collapse...

refrigerator started the fire.

Daily reminder that when Republicans say they want less regulations, what they actually mean is that they're lazy sacks of shit who will willingly let people be injured/killed because they can't be bothered to research and come up with progressive solutions.

i saw that interview live on the today show, it was hilarious, that cuck was the definition of a clueless, illiterate, libtard, millenial commiefornia faggot

nice b8

THERE WERE REGULATIONS IN PLACE
LOOKS LIKE THEY DONT PREVENT SHIT
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF
GO FIGURE

If anyone is to blame its the fire chief. should have condemned that place a long time ago.