Drumpf genetics

>Drumpf genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that tiny mouth

How does she even eat?

Wait a minute...isn't genetics a social construct?

Yeah, a lot of Trump's kids are pretty ugly so his genes might not be compatible with the wives he's had.
He was an odd looking kid with a big head, but he grew into it as an adult. Now he's aged poorly, but I think that has more to do with cosmetics than genes.
It'd probably help to get a Trump family tree in here to compare his kids and see who made the best genetic wife for Trump.

Blame marla.

Other children are literal aryan UBERmensch.

wtf I thought Ivanka was hot but now.... I'm getting off Trump train as of now

#Stein2020

Barron is the best looking of his kids. The others are all somewhere on the ugly to odd looking spectrum.

He really does have extremely ugly kids.

>he's aged poorly
The man's 70 years old, he looks pretty fucking good for his age.

Holy shit I'm freaking out. I just tried calling the Texas election commission and they told me it is too late to change my vote to Hillary. I tried telling them that I just saw a pol thread I didn't like but they kept telling me the deadline was yesterday. Holy shit I think Hillary is actually going to lose.

any person can be ugly with bad angles.

>Briton calling average looking people ugly

Oh lawd

This is why you never fall for people made of plastic

Marla Maples probably looked like a dirty rag before they remolded her face. Christ; her and trump's kid is beyond any point of repair lol

>What is plastic surgery, a wig, fake tan, fake teeth?

Kys

You just posted a jew mouth. They are notorious for having an extremely wide smile.

Her face was ugly at all angles before her plastic surgery.

That's because he's Melania's son and she is the ultimate pure concentration of female perfection.

`Wow, what a strawman!

Nah man, she was actually really pretty back then and evolved into some tip top milf material. It's the absurdly ugly Trump genetics that created this mess.

I think she is actually kind of odd looking herself, but I think it is because she has masculine features which probably work well for a son.

Eh, I'd still hit it

Julia Roberts is not jewish...

>Being from a country that doesn't even exist
LOL

is this the start of the plot of idiocrazy?

Polynesian master race.

I swear to fucking god if you neckbeards said Tiffany is ugly in my presence I would punch your head in.
She's 8.5/10 but sometimes looks bad in pictures, not everyone is naturally photogenic.

Stop body-shaming, user.

Oh wow! This is perfect!
Marla really didn't mix well with Trump.
Tiffany kind of looks like Clinton's daughter.

Keep in mind that picture of Eric is the most flattering one you can get of him. He usually has an ugly chin. But since Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka came from the same mother, I'd say that was a good mix.
Barron looks normal, but he's also a kid. Who knows what he'll look like as he gets older. I'm just glad he looks better than Trump as a kid.

>What is plastic surgery, a wig, fake tan, fake teeth?

It's his real hair.

Plus that other stuff works so why not use it?

Nah, that'd be the white genocide.

>implying you wouldn't

>masculine features

That's micheal obongo, not Melania, Melania has the most perfect feminine features in the world. I would legitimately let her spit in my mouth and I'd voluntarily swallow it.

It's her eyes.

Trump would probably look better if he aged like an ordinary old man instead of using so many cosmetics.
Brits created the European standard of beauty.

>doesn't understand the esthetic of the small, tight mouth

All girls without makeup look like Amish farm girls.

what a fucking alpha-male. 3 hot fucking wifes and all got children from them which are all alpha too probably. Donald trump jr. looks like a person that goes in bars fights. A typical frat boy

He breeds only the best.

she just lost weight it seems.

I wouldn't say that Melania has "masculine" features exactly, but she does have handsome features. Her nose and eyes are pretty hawkish, and her chin is arguably stronger than Donald's.

This, Sup Forumsacks like to pretend they have high beauty standards.

Tiffany If cute and looks fine, these retards who think they are gonna merry a 10/10 nordic blonde are fucking delusional.

I'd be fine with a 6/10 nordic blonde to be honest, even a 5 If she has a good personality, doesn't even have to be blonde.

I'm of Scandinavian decent so I am concerned with spreading my aryan genetics.

Gotta make lots of white, aryan babies.

>Barron's smug face
I fucking love it.

bad photo desu

>3 hot
Ivana is not attractive

Trump has a 9in erect penis, a very high IQ, billions of dollars at his disposal, and will be the next President of the United States. On top of that, ALL of his kids look better than Chelsea Clinton. His genetics are fine.

> He really believes Trunps hair is real and not a wig...

>Brits created the European standard of beauty.

What the fuck am I reading?

looks like a British drunk

I would still put my penis insider her, ejaculate and raise a family with her

I'd lick her asshole

Too bad Barron is autistic as fuck.

MY WAIFU :3

Weird looking girls can be hot as fuck

British men = normal

European men = manchild face, round football head

She's most definitely the craziest in bed

Who gives a shit, you kraut bag of cuck? Women do it all the time.

This looks like the start of a Blacked video.

That face is fucking beat.

I'm sure you watch a lot of that kike shit don't you?

Probably a nose job too

how could he not be? both parties got the kid when they're over 50. he HAS to have a little flair of autism at least somwhere.

Or you know he's a playing a 4 dimensional chess on us.

>Barron_4d chess.jpg

Too bad she went lesbo - at least temporarily

I know that shit because of Sup Forums, You degenerates post that shit all day long.

She has European looking features, they're more elegant than "handsome". She would look incredible yelling at you in her 6 different languages she speaks. I want to drink a glass of her sweat.

Well it's literally not a wig because we've seen him tug on it when wet. It's probably plugs. He has the money to get hair transplants.
Brits conquered half of the world and showed the beauty of the white race while doing it. I won't argue that they're the most attractive Europeans because I'm biased, but they were the ones spreading the white beauty ideal.

Kike shills post that shit, your retarded ass clicked on It, because you liked It.

Lotta handsome people get ugly ass children man.
Lotta handsome people have plain looking parents and siblings for that matter. It really is just a matter of luck.

We can't all be Clint Eastwood whose child is exactly as hot as he was.

It's amazing what the right lighting and makeup will do.

DON'T PICK ON TIFFANY SHE'S THE WEAKEST!

Ok.

Barron is going to devour her once he's powerful enough and recycle what little strength she has, you know it.

She looks like Sue Lightning here

Looks like a younger bailey jay.

ivanka was always qt

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY

Nords are severely overrated. Blonde hair is gypsy tier. Meds are much more aesthetic.

>still the best presidents daughter

STOP
BULLYING
TIFFANY
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

Is she like this because daddy touched her, or becuase the other one got all the attention?

Post more Huma :^)

LEAVE TIFFANY ALONE

>how does she get the Donald Dong in there

Kinda looks like Gianna Michaels there

Chelsea's a mutant, Tiffany's at least cute.

Is Trump a crypto? She looks very heeblike here

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

Which kid goes with which wife?

Don't worry goys - I mean guys, they're (((German)))

Her mom's a mess.

Better than Chauncey Clinton.

XD

wow what

Zack Braff in a wig.