J A R E D T A Y L O R

Does /pol think this a good champion for us?

Should we meme him into the mainstream?
The normies would like him I think, intellectual and so forth. Hard to call a STUPID racist.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0
youtube.com/watch?v=USghUmmP2F8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow I've never heard of this guy. Did Sup Forums redpilled him?

Yes, but he should stay away from cringelord Spencer and keep his cancer off of him.

>Did Sup Forums redpilled him?

No, leaf. Taylor redpilled Sup Forums

He's great, he's been at it for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCE2aSmxUk

Really good from what little I have watched of him. He is the kind of "alt-right" that we need to show to the public.

He I S P O L

A R M E N I A N
C H R I S T I A N S

but they dont matter, RIGHT!?

He's not funny though
he's easily dislikable by anyone who is not a cuckservative.

He's almost as bad as spencer. I still cringe when thinking about how bad faggot ass Tim Wise raped him in a debate.

He's proto-Sup Forums but without the sense of humour.

As a race realist myself, my first thought was that this man just sounds so racist (voice). I assume because he pronounces the H in words. But it's strange. He's a good guy though.

He has layed the intellectual groundwork years before pol.
but I agree he doesn't have the humor. We also need an intellectual however.

Nest debater, he knows his numbers.

Best*

Did this actually happen with (((Tim Wise))). When has jared taylor ever larped like cringe-spencer

he's okay but countersignaled hard against Richard Spencer, fuck him.

How do I contact Jared Taylor?

He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

He says "Blacks and Hispanics" when it should be "Blacks and mestizos"

All the shitty brown bad hispanics are mestizo. The whiter hispanics, white hispanics, like Spaniard Americans and maybe some of Cuban Americans who aren't mixed with indio dna should not be blamed for mestizo crimes.

Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

He made (((Jorge Ramos))) look like a fool
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

He knows the difference but the general public won't know what you are talking about when you say mestizos.

The argument is:
He can get cucky intellectual normies on board.

This is a propaganda war remember, and he is usefull.

So Jared Taylor is an anti white faggot who wants to blame mestizo crimes on the spanish man because he's a lazy kike?

Fuck him

Fuck Jared Taylor

Jared Taylor is a JEW

Look at his inferior weak JEW KIKE FILTHY MESTIZO LOVING jawline

FUCK JARED TAYLOR

No he's fucking useless because he's blaming european genes from Hispania as the reason why beaners are brown and shitty when it's their indio genes that makes them brown and shitty

i thought ctr want out of bussiness

I FUCKING HATE JORGE RAMOS MORE THAN I HATE JARED TAYLOR

Stupid fucking mestizo mexican faggot acts like they shitty brown mexian mestizos own the word "Hispanic"

THESE FUCKING MEXICUNTS ARE TRYING TO MAKE HISPANIC A RACE

As long as Spanish men are labeled "White Hispanics", we shouldn't allow these MEXICAN WHORE NIGGERS to just steal and ruin a word.

FUCK MEXICANS

MEXICANS ARE MESETIZOS, THAT'S THEIR RACE

HISPANIC WILL NEVER BE A RACE

Not yet

Right now Trump is the lightning rod. Trump has the grounding to stand up to any attack. Other figures just don't have the same sticking power or influence to stand up to the abuse that the left throws.

That will change after the inauguration.

Dont get lost in details.
Does he want to stop immigration: Yes
Can he explain bio-diversity to normies: yes
Does he sound intellectual: yes

This makes him perfect to get cucks and hitchensite liberals on board

he thinks hispanic is a race and he blamed hispanics as a whole, including the white spanish ones, instead of blaming mexican mestizos.

All "Hispanic" crime and illigal immigration is done by mestizo mexican retard shitskins. So call them out.

If Jared Taylor is just gonna blame Hispanics as a whole then This makes Jared Taylor anti white, a retard, a nigger, a jew, a faggot, a whore, a cunt, a faggot, an idiot, a retard, and a shithead.

Get a race realist who knows hispanic is not a race

JARED TAYLOR

IS NOT A RACE REALIST

Greg Johnson would be a better choice, though he is hesitant to show his face.

fuck off, paco

Not an argument, nigger

What's a matter mestizo mexican? Too scared that the white hispanic man is waking up and realizing he won't be blamed for mestizo hispanic crimes?

Gonna fucking cry mestizo? AHAHHAHAHAHA YOU'RE GONNA CRY

>cucks on the JQ ("they look hwhite to me")
>threw Richard Spencer under the bus

fuck jared taylor

Jared Taylor is the origninal Weeabo.

youtube.com/watch?v=USghUmmP2F8

chicano detected

so you are mexican?

I get it but isnt this a detail the normies wouldn't get anyway

he was born and raised in Japan so he's not a weeb

He is not japanese though, so yes he is a weeabo

he's not obsessed with japanese culture and animeshit though, IE a weeb. he just picked up the language because he lived there during his youth

Yes Spencer is a larper who revealed himself.
It was too early, see? He scared the normies.
we need to attract the normies if we are really serious about this.
(((they))) are cunning so we must be too

I like Jared Taylor and AmRen seeing him on Molyneux was great

>EVERYONE THAT DOESNT EXACTLY LINE UP WITH ME IS HEADED FOR THE CHAMBERS

He was born in Japan and speaks fluent japanese he learned English watching old timey english movies

Spain is not hispanic, this term applies to countries once colonized by the spanish empire. Look it up, it's a misleading term that leads to confusion.

Based Taylor was triggering niggers before internet was a thing.

I think Jared redpilled him too hard

This
It's all about tact, redpill them slowly instead of evoking fucking nazi imagery that people have been conditioned to associate with evil since grade school. Associating yourself with Hitler and David Duke and shit like that isn't the way to make progress because those names carry backlash. Be subtle. Jared Taylor is intelligent and could do it but we probably need someone younger.

Assblasted beaner detected.

>We also need an intellectual however.

Yeah because average people are always won over by high class intellectuals.

Dafties, the lot of you.

Taylor and Spencer have near-identical philosophies you moron.

The only difference is Taylor is an old world prudish scholar who sits in his chair and rambles on and on about how blacks are dumb, while Spencer and his "edgelords" are actually proposing policies and in contact with the Trump administration in some ways.

This Spencer-hate is full-fledged liberal-media-apologism.

i linked one of jared's short videos to a reddit liberal and the liberal said it's scare how smart jared sounds

what did the liberal mean by that

Yes but do we have that person? We have already intellectually destroyed sjws and islam with milo etc. now we should move in the european countries for europeans agenda

>Dafties
By pseudo intellectuals, people who seem smart.
Many whites, especially cucks are to be convinced by such people.

>unironically posting Mogg

Now I know for sure that you're a daft cunt.

Mogg is just another establishment tool.

>Many whites, especially cucks

They don't make up the bulk of the population. If you want to win you need to go to the average lower middle class/working class person and engage with them on simple issues. Right now local politics is the way forwards, not intellectual debate.

I hate mexicans
No I'm not a fucking mexicans

Hispanic means linage from ANY spanish speaking country

I HATE MEXICAN MESTIZOS

He thinks that jews are white...

>white hispanic man
you are not white, deal with, paco

That Jared is right but the liberal is too happy in his comfy a u t i s t i c bubble.

Keep doing this, the triggering wears them out.

I know you fuckers don't call yourselves hispanic

Retards in Latin American countries like Mexico don't call themselves "Hispanic"

Hispanic was a word created in the census in the 70s, not as a race, but for all people with lineage from spanish speaking countries

To the AMERICAN USA GOVERNMENT a Spaniard is a "White Hispanic"

Taylor is good. Although he is a bit soft on jews.

Are you saying the spanish colonist of hispania weren't white?

Are you anti colonist? Are you anti american? Are you anti white?

Fuck off injun shitskin

you will never, ever be white. I'm sorry to be the one who has to tell you this

Any better people in your parliament, good anglo?

Ddn't think so, we'll have to work with this.

I follow Jared Taylor swift on Twitter

That's not an argument

Why should hispanics like Ted Cruz be blamed for crimes done by mestizo mexicans?

You can't give me an argument besides "DURR UR NOT WHITE11!!!

I have orange hair you fucking nigger

The highest concentration of red hair in the world is found among Bashkirs, a nonwhite mongoloid group.

Pic related is your distant cousin, Juan Galvez.

I'm saying you're not white, paco.

Parliament right now is full to the brim with careerists, not one of them is worth shit. Fortunately UKIP has recently chosen Paul Nuttall as their new leader, and he will now be working double time to get the party back in order.
Their best strategy now is to tackle old Labour areas on local issues in order to replace them as the main opposition party to the Conservatives. If that happens, Britain should be on the path to recovery.

I always thought he looked like a high-ranking Korea veteran.

Jared is fucking based. I love him. I'm gonna try meet him next year at NPI 2017.

He's debated Tim Wise a number of times.

There's literally 1 faggot who posts in every Jared Taylor thread about how Tim Wise raped him though.

Every time they debate, Taylor brings evidence and all Tim can fall back on is:

>WELL WE HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH EACH OTHER
>I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT
>MUH IQ CHANGES WITH EDUCATION JUST LOOK AT THE IRISH! (Followed by irrelevant citations of incomparable IQ tests).

Sure. Worked just fine with Ann Coulter, didn't it? (who is IQ double digits more intelligent than Jared Taylor btw)

look, you people are and always will be ambiguous. Whites have colored eyes and hair instead of dirty brownish colors.

I'm sorry pablo

First of all you should already know about this guy, already be checking his blog on migrant crime news at Am Ren Dot Com, and already follow the consistently excellent speakers at his events.
This is the guy Richard Spencer is pretending to be.
Second of all, the next time you put on a big CTR mask, and ask "you guys" to identify thought leaders, you are getting reported. We are a chaotic collection of people with ideas, moving the Overton window, not a discreet set of neo-Nazi teenagers in a basement with identifiable thought leaders who can be gaslit, corrupted or arrested.
Taylor is already as mainstream as he can get. Maybe buy and propagate his book Face To Face With Race or the related title (not by Taylor) Facing Reality In American Education, as I have done. Samples from both are available free online and make promising redpill material.

does Jared still attend NPI?

hhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhite

Of course, he was there this year.

>8
well, actually she red pilled a lot of people.

>Are you saying the spanish colonist of hispania weren't white?
They are mediterranean, not white. If your facial features look like an Arab, you are NOT WHITE

I agree about the movement being decentralized and I know him well. I often link libs to his video's.

OP was just a way to get the conversation about him started