I can't believe this shit, Sup Forums basically controls reality at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/female-presidential-candidate-who-was-united-state-52367
wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>GetCucked9193

>Sup Forums basically controls reality at this point
It's amazing how delusional you cucks are. It's almost as amazing as the fact that pizzatards haven't realized they've become the laughing stock of the internet.

don't your posts usually have graphs from the treasury department website or something

I'm sorry that you're autistic and can't formulate actual counter-points.

I got in a damn fb fight on this exact video. I wasn't even claiming I believe in pizzagate (which I do) and fucking normies came rushing to defend the MSM calling it fake news. How do we combat this shit, Sup Forums? I'm losing faith...

Why the fuck is The Onion doing actual editorial now

I knew they were leftist faggots since forever but is this new?

The left is becoming more agitated and embarrassing

was a yes or no question but i guess the answer is clear
sorry senpai, you lost

>I wasn't even claiming I believe in pizzagate (which I do)
So you're retarded.

FUCKING LEAF
U
C
K
I
N
G

HAHAHA leaf btfo, post your graphs faggot!

keep spreading the truth brother. whenever and wherever you can

Now I'm convinced. The more time you spend on this board, the more retarded you become.

stay salty faggot.

You must have been shitposting here since the dawn of time then, you worthless leafnigger.

by the internet do you mean reddit?

Just know in your heart that you're not the one trying depserately to defend child rapists

Why not have satire sites, great way to debunk it in the mainstream.

>I can't believe this shit, Sup Forums basically controls reality at this point

Thinks it is original to laugh at stupid people.
Never heard of reality TV.
Thinks /pol has market because people laugh at it.

...bretty stupid.....

13/10

hahahahaha oh my god they are pushing this fake news shit so hard. Every time I start to get my doubts as to how this all might be confirmation bias something like this springs up.

Seriously, any sensible person who has looked at the wikileaks documents, the location of the establishments, instagram accounts, or has any knowledge of history whatsoever should reasonably be able to say, "hmm, there's SOMETHING going on, I don't know exactly what but there's something."

We're getting closer.

Why is everyone trying sooo hard to defend pedophilia now? This is getting really creepy.

The slipper slope with liberals can lead to dark dark places indeed.

It has a market because it infests the rest of the internet, are you a newfag or something? Sup Forums is like stage 4 cancer is spreads all over.

This actually terrifies me. I feel fucking weird, and not happy, very uneasy. What will Sup Forums become? I just am afraid this place has reached it's apex and will be taken down, either from the outisde or in.

Fake news need pruning

you cant take Sup Forums down from the inside because then you are become Sup Forums

so far you'd be right. I guess Im just a worry wart

>Thank you all for helping me discredit and dismiss pizzagate so I can safely rent child prostitutes from Thailand and Refugee Camps

>is new

I apologize for the autistic leaf in this thread, I assure you that this is #notallleaves and we actually spend hours perfecting our shitposts

>GetCucked9193
Is he /our guy/?

Pizzagate has been officially debunked guys.
Don't ask how or who did it but it's official.
Google "has pizzagate been debunked" and you get a resounding yes. Only a complete fool would continue to believe in pizzagate haha.

>implying this is the first time Sup Forums has educated the world on something fucked up

The last something like this happened /new/ educated the entire populace of the internet about the federal bank and the rothschild connection with it.

/new/ was shut down soon after and then migrated to 4--chon

Basically what I'm saying is. The only way they can kill Sup Forums is to kill the truth is by killing us. For we know the landscape of the internet way better than they do.

Only newfags call other anons newfags.

SEETHING

Sup Forums is already dead. It's been swamped by normalfags and Trumptards. This pizzagate nonsense is the final nail in the coffin for this shithole.

Nobody outside of this oriental cave painting forum even believes this /x/-tier autistic theory.

We can literally make shit up and MSM will respond to it and call it racist.

From now we should support BLM and "find evidence" that there's a conspiracy to murder black people or something.

Consider suicide, you pedophiliac freak.

>They're so mad about this that a literal fake news outlet is trying to publish real news to push their narrative

Pizzagate is such a good meme.

It isn't Sup Forums it is people freely communicating info to other people. Remove Sup Forums and people + internet still exists. This outcome will still happen. Welcome to information singularity. Old controlled media is dead.

>Sup Forums is dead
Man was there a time when Sup Forums wasnt on the verge of dying? The board isnt even that old but you already got these "I remember when Sup Forums was better" faggots around

They were bought out by the same company that owns Gawker, Jezebel and Kotaku.

One of the first articles they put out right after being taken over was this shameless shilling:

theonion.com/article/female-presidential-candidate-who-was-united-state-52367

Well easy, they interviewed the accused owner of comet pin pong. He said he wasn't a pedo and didn't use his restaurant for child trafficking.
Doesn't get more definitive than that.

What in the actual fuck. They did not give a decent bit of information.
>How good is their pizza?

They did make me kek how unprofessional that was. TThey are hiding something and now it seems obvious.

Propaganda (includes memes) wars are a go. Get ready.

>Welcome to information singularity. Old controlled media is dead.

This is the truth.

It's not you yet. It is still me. Not for long tho.

man 2016 is really the twilight zone year

why is The Onion which is literally "Fake News" making an article about pizzagate being Fake news....

the first comment is how long would it take to debunk the conspiracy? 11 seconds...

looks up who owns the onion ... turns out its Univision Communications Inc which is weird..

And tumblr and Salon AND HuffPo so you just fucking watch it alright..

I remember when the Onion had a television show and constant videos. All of it was pretty much hilarious too.

F

this. Please guys let pedophiles alone don't you dare fucking ask any questions about anything strange. When CNN tells you it's fake just believe it you fucking
>pizzatards

You love to fuck little girls. They make you feel soooo good.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>now
newfag

a fricken fracken leaf

Sam Hyde's PizzaGate Urban Explorers League Ultimate Challenge

whats wrong with being retarded?

Shut up leaf. Why the hell should I care what "the rest of the internet" thinks? Anybody who thinks we're wrong is a fucking idiot undeserving of the privilege of wiping my ass with their tongue. I couldn't care less how many of you fucking leaf losers are laughing at us.

You normalfags are bovine as fuck, human cows basically. You have no capacity for independent thought so you just spend your day grazing on whatever your (((farmer))) gives you and giggling like 13 year old girls with the rest of your brainwashed friends at anybody who actually used their brain to arrive at their belief system.

So many newfags on this board now. Sup Forums and Sup Forums has been in the news for years. Don't act like this is something new.

>zimmerman trial
>gamergate
>fappening
>eliot rodgers
>pizzagate

the whole internet is a laughing stock of the internet

The Force is strong in this one.

The Onion has been compromised for quite some time. They have been shilling for Hillary hard-core in the last year.

Who is this Chinese dude?

>Say it takes 11 seconds to debunk pizzagate
>Don't debunk and just act smug instead

>sees vague pizza gate thing on the onion
>oh man this shit looks ridiculous I have to look into this lol XD
>look up pizza gate on youtube
>find out sickening facts about people involved
>find related video of the fbi talking about child trafficking rings in he 80s
>fuck this is a pretty rational belief in a scandal
>start sharing videos on social media

Good job, media, you're the smart ones.

Just a bump for a sliding brother's thread
$2,565 up for grabs and only five days left.
>wesearchr.com/bounties/pizzagate-urban-explorers-league-ultimate-challenge

We have found your ip address and are sending a team of trained assassins to kill you and save the kids you're holding in the basement.

The Canadian education system is next on the redpill list, I know it's run by freemasonic pedophiles who use it to fuck all the kids at the same time.

>From now we should support BLM and "find evidence" that there's a conspiracy to murder black people or something.

this is actually a good idea since there could be some truth to it. what else are they supposed to talk about nowadays besides trump and killing niggers anyways?

the idea that MSM orchestrates chimpouts for clicks and views seems totally believable by normie standards desu

I love this desperate shill attempt. They can't even refute our evidence with their own evidence and instead rely on appeals to authority.
>Le ebin onion who satires everything goes out of character to attack pizzagate because it is so obviously fake
>SATIRE WEBSITE
PS they totally just confirmed pizzagate you stupid mong

Noli me sequim, fluctuat nec mergitur.
Look at the flag.

Tetris was on the gameboy tho

Shills, shilling shills. You need to go back to redddit

The onion was able to drop redpills while Bush was in office, and they stopped the moment Obama won. Really gets me thinking.

Look at the scripture boy.

this.

leafs are known for awful shitposting, with 2 stand out faggots

>bouchard posting frenchie
>obama dick-sucking liberal from toronto

Love the KoT symbols nicely slid in there, You did well my son.

The Onion was infinity times better when it was just a paper in Madison.

>Forcing your narrative into satire
that's a mistake. People are stupid but not nearly so stupid as to miss when their satire is in agreement with the local news

Our frog god made us invincible.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8l9oMG8FZA

Didn't you once yelled YOLO?
You know in latin it is called Carpe Diem.
You wished for me.

we should meme cracked out of existence

remember when comedy sites were funny?

what are you trying to tell me here french fry

You are now mixing future and past.
Let me lead the way.

Are you the one who stole the spark?

Ive been done with the onion for a while

Funny they never address james alefantis beyond suggestive instagram photos

are you john titor?

We may spare you on the Day of the Rake.

I am the once wich received the apple.

You're Canadian, I don't have to argue with you. You're opinion in innately worthless do to you being born in Canada.

Kys leaf

i second this

I am.

Oh, wow, case settled.

>Do you still get a nickel from David for defending this child raping faggot?

those numerals dont lie

There used to be many more (I had the consequence collapsing ability for a decade).

What happened?