Would you ever have sex with the enemy?

Would you ever have sex with the enemy?

Whales aren't my enemy.

butt sex or strapons?

ONLY ROSIE O'DONNELL

wait no NO NOOOOOOOOO

Nah... too much internal disgust for them.

Can't get hard with fatties.

Would never fuck a sjw or self described feminist. I'm literally fearful that they would cry it was rape to score sympathy, attention, or money.

I actually did fuck a fat tumblr chick about 2 months ago when I was drunk. It started with me making fun of her in the smoking area at a bar and escalated to us fucking like rabbits 2 hours later in my bed.

First fat chick I've ever fucked and I'm ashamed to admit it was the best lay I've had in a long time. That chick put in work.

No it's literally a false rape accusation waiting to happen. Don't be stupid.
Also, whales like that don't deserve pleasure and every man that gives them any must hang.

Only if it might seem possible to convert them and make them recognize Trump as their God-emperor.
>tfw they turn you into one of them instead

that fat girl is 1/100,000 among SJW landwhales, not likely enough that more of them could pull off the look

cool story cuck

Where is she now

this is as thick as i'll go.

would pork that pig

Probably

absolutely, dirty nasty sex. Cuz why the fuck not? I don't have to agree with their politics to enjoy butt fucking them.

Sure if they were sweet and attractive. I would even date one. I don't think all of them have evil intentions, they're just misguided. Choosing your partner according to her political views is also pretty stupid in my opinion, discussion from other points of views is important.

yea

I would too but unfortunately my religion forbids it.

no idea, I don't even know her name
you jelly?

Call Captain Ahab, I just spotted a great white landwhale.

lol not really dude... choosing based on their politics tells you what they believe in. You're telling me you'd date a rad feminist if she was cute and seemed sweet?

I have.
I got a feminist crying while sucking my dick as I called her whore.
Shit was so cash, she was fat but it was totally worth it.

I used to bull for the wives of limp wristed cucks. Can't deny I had some great, degenerate sex.

My girlfriend is the most liberal man-hating SJW you can find, she knows I'm a conservative Trump supporter that hates the EU and other cucked shit. We keep our autism in control so it's not a problem.

I fuck her good and feed her my dick all the time.

Feels good man.

She's a bit of a land whale but that's due to dietary issues (Crohn's).

I acknowledge that there are hot enemies but all the jokes aside I wouldn't give into degenerate urges at the cost of what little pride I have.

Women are the enemy

Check these digits.

Not that enemy.
Jesus Christ, it would be disrespectful to past me to have sex with such a fat beast.
If I'm going to pump and dump a naive SJW, she has to be as attractive as any relatively sane woman.

>This.

For me it's not even about attraction. It's a question of wether I want my life ruined or not.

NEVER fuck a SJW. They will ruin your life.

honestly, fucking a fat chick from behind, and looking at those multi rolls moving is not something you want to see.

Or getting queefed on while eating that fine pusseh.

NO THEY ARE AN INFOLTRATOR TO DESTRPY OUR NATURALOTY AND WIPE OUT THE EXISTAMCE OF INNOCENCE THEY ARE MURDERERS OF NATURE AND THEY KIDNAP THE YOUTH TO BE DESTROYED BY CANNIBALISTIC TERROR LAST NIGHT WAS A PRIME EXAMPLE AS TO WHY THEY MUST BE WARDED OFF AND OR REPPELLED 24 -7

YOU ALL NEED TO REALIZE ON ALL DIMENSIONAL LEVELS THE LEVEL OF DESTRUCTION HAPPENING TO YOU UNSEEN

FOCUS ALIGN AND PAY
ATTENTION SUSTAIN BALANCE

WHEN YOU SEE SIGNS LIKE OPs POST ARISE YOU NEED TO BE CPNCERNED AT YOUR WELL BEING ON OTHER LEVELS ON A VERY BROADSCALE DECIOUS METHODS ARE BEING USED TO UNDERMINE YOUR EXISTENCES

Id fuck a muslim girl before I banged a human pig.

I could date a feminist for sure. If she could reason to me why feminism is a good thing then I would become a feminist as well, and if I could explain to her why it is bullshit I hope she could learn from it. One of the most dangerous things you can do is surround yourself with people who only think alike, because then you never challange your worldview and never have to give grounds (also to yourself) why you think somehow.

Also, affection to eachother is the most important thing in relationships, not politics.

id buttfuck her lardass and have her sing the horst wessel lied out loud

NO THEY ARE OF AN INFILTRATION TO DESTROY OUR SOVERIGRGN NATURALITY AND WIPE OUT THE EXISTANCE OF INNOCENCE THEY ARE MURDERERS OF NATURE AND THEY KIDNAP THE YOUTH TO BE DESTROYED BY CANNIBALISTIC TERROR LAST NIGHT WAS A PRIME EXAMPLE AS TO WHY THEY MUST BE WARDED OFF AND OR REPPELLED 24 -7

YOU ALL NEED TO REALIZE ON ALL DIMENSIONAL RESONANCES THE LEVEL OF DESTRUCTION HAPPENING TO YOU UNSEEN

FOCUS ALIGN AND PAY
ATTENTION SUSTAIN BALANCE

WHEN YOU SEE SIGNS LIKE OPs POST ARISE YOU NEED TO BE CONCERNED OF YOUR WELL BEING ON OTHER LEVELS ON A VERY BROADSCALE DEVIOUS METHODS ARE BEING USED TO UNDERMINE YOUR EXISTENCES

REARANGING TRUTH INTO MALICIOUSLY DECEPTIVE ERRORED LIES

FOCUS GUYS!!!

>rad feminist
Those are rare. Most are usually just confused and mad about some things and you can talk them out of it. You just have to be ready to deal with crazy and stand your ground. Which you should always be with women anyway.

A lot of them are goodhearted but they've been indoctrinated. And they don't know what they want.

It's fine to have different opinions. You're a child if you need to surround yourself with people who think the same as you. And it gives you something to talk and laugh about. Women love to be shown wrong and be guided. You just have not to be too harsh about it and be playful. Don't ever let it get to you or upset you. Because it's not what really matters.

But some feminists are very hateful and pretty far gone. Literally at war with men. They're useful idiots and in greater scheme and they'll never realize it. Yeah I wouldn't want to deal with those at all.

Hey while you're hear and have a chrons gf, can I ask you something? My ex had crohns

Can you safely fuck them in the ass?

Does anyone have the /fit/ post of the guy asking for opinions on his quads or whatever and posting photos, but in every photo he is fucking some disgusting land whale?

He fucks her shit bag.

Ewwww. No. A pig is more sexy than - that.

Fuck no.
Even if I could get it up, why WOULD I?
Anyone who's into "taboo" should fuck off of Sup Forums forever, subversive masochistic faggots all of you.

WHAT look, the Miss Piggy look? I mean do you seriously consider that shit attractive, angular glasses and too much lipstick over fucking blubber? What is wrong with you?

No OP. I am not into necrophilia.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER

What if she was less fat?

just this one

FUCK THE ENEMY!

and this one

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE

My enemy is the canuck. For as long as I remember, my people have been breeding with them to dilude their genes.
So, if I must.

I was fucking this "bisexual" SJW girl like 2 years back but just cause she was cute af, we both had knew it was casual shit as we both had completely different views on the world

Fat girls that make up for being fat by having a good fashion sense turn me on...

LOL fat bitches at least appreciate it. Skinny bitches just tend to lie there and expect you to do it all.

I don't have inter species sex user

Funny isn't it

How feminists decry the social standards of the 50s as sexist, and then dress exactly like the women from that era.

Hooked up with an sjw problem glasses girl a lot in college. I'd get like hickeys and cuts and bruises all over the place after a night with her, she was great.

I should have tried to make it a real relationship, I'll never be able to find a death by snu snu gf who isn't a fatty or a broken person