Most of my liberal friends are saying that they are "willing to give trump a chance."

most of my liberal friends are saying that they are "willing to give trump a chance."

question is how long will this last? i swear they're all doing it so they can appear open-minded and so when they inevitably decide he's the devil it will be a reasonable position since they "gave him a chance" in the beginning. christ i can fucking see it already.

Get that zombie woman outta here

you're shits all retarded and you're a fag

Sam bee used to funny

imagine how BTFO that meme woman felt when the results came in

I bet she already had some kind of thing written for the hillary victory

They will vote for trump and see he's actually not a sexmonster

If they call out Trump when he goes neocon I'm fine by that. Hopefully Sup Forums will call him out if he does.

We didn't vote for anything Bush/Obama and we should hold him to that standard

No that's exactly what will happen lol.

But I think the more central lefties will start to see the light and Trump will be able to get his approval rating to 60+% in time.

It doesn't matter because it's a meaningless statement

>#NotMyPresident
>Trump is president and does the job

>I'm willing to give Trump a chance
>Trump is president and does the job

Of course. When the wall and deportations start, it's going to begin.

When I found out all the Hillary vote pushers in my school watch her, that's when I knew I made the right decision.

Not sure if you wanted this to be a Samantha Bee thread but, who actually watches that woman?

I'm married to a liberal and all my friends are liberal. Yet the only place I hear of her is my fagbook news feed and on commercials on programs like NFL.

It's almost as if there's some force out there promoting the narratives she espouses.

This post made me think, thanks user.

Holy shit I thought I would fuck her before, but Christ that photo's put my right off

It's like a raped pumpkin in a wig placed too far back.

Probable pedophile libcuck "comedian" looks dead inside. Sad!

She looks even worse than usual

She was never funny, always hated her on the daily show

>so when they inevitably decide he's the devil it will be a reasonable position since they "gave him a chance" in the beginning. christ i can fucking see it already.

Almost guaranteed to be accurate. He'll do something they don't like, then they'll go back to bashing him, but with a smugness from "having gave him a shot"

It will only last so long as he doesn't actually fuck up. For example, I was willing to give trudeau a chance even though I voted against him but he lost me almost instantaneously with the gender equity cabinet and current-year justification.

>being close-minded about people who are being open-minded

Literal autism

Her show is ridiculously unfunny, it assumes you already have the opinion she has then plays news clips like they are jokes. Jon Stewart is funny, colbert is funny, even fucking john Oliver is funny, Sam bee isnt at all

It's more about not trusting what a lot of liberals say since they are such lying ideologues. They just don't hate Trump based on policy. They hate Trump on a personal level.

Truth is, it's hard to maintain level-12 outrage for a 4 year term, particularly when Trump is doing mundane things like meeting Mitt Romney for dinner.

Most people don't have the intensity and focus to pretend they're eye bulging angry 24/7. Amazingly, even that horrible spate of tranny suicides and heinous hate crimes seem to have tapered off a bit.

I'm sure everyone will be rested up and ready to get themselves into a lather around inauguration time, but a frenzy can only last for so long.

She actually looks approachable in this photo...

WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!

How is she still on the air? They shill her show co stantly but literally no one I know watches it.

dude im mexican and i have never eaten a taco bowl

Rage hibernation.