CPC Leadership Debate - Frog Language Edition

Kellie Leitch is a fucking fraud and is not the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=zdRuBFyliDg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol who fucking cares it's not like im gonna vote anyways

>Kellie Leitch is a fucking fraud and is not the answer

If she only killed off the CBC and did nothing for the next four years, this would be a huge rightwing victory.

bump desu

thanks for posting missed last one

CBC and Trudeau are the two best things for the right in Canada at the moment.

>muh toleance
>muh equality

First guy sucks dick

>Québecois but voted CPC since I could vote
>will just vote Bloc now

fuck it.

fucking right kellie

>Liberty
>equality of opportunity

THANK YOU LEITCH

>respect for gun owners
blaney my nigga

mad max is my guy but steve would be okay.

we've gotta have a french fucker to win QC seats, leftists/moderates, etc.

Alexander is my guy and my former MP; he needs to come out hard against immigration for me to vote for him.

deepak can't fucking speak french for more than a sentence. what the fuck ahahaha

Why the fuck is Deepak even here?

trudeau isn't even attacking guns. guns aren't under threat here. they don't even talk about the gun registry anymore. btw doesn't matter who gets in the cpc base would never tolerate cpc doing anything to gun owners.

>14 candidates
>two languages

this debate is going to accomplish nothing

blaney was c42, and supports the simplified classification system. Status quo isn't enough. Raitt and Leitch are both not gun-friendly and would not pass legislation that helps gun owners.

The c42 repeal will come from the libs soon enough.

why the fuck is everyone speaking french
GODDAMNIT

Fuck lads I think I know more about the politics of other countries then my own. I haven't ever heard of any of these people before.

blaney was smart to say that at first.

that was a campaign promise. notice they've been quiet about that and pot since being elected. They'll give even more power to the RCMP for their unconstitutional powers

>we decide our laws and our leaders
>except when national cops decide we can't have CZ semis

This is the french debate to show how well they are capable of speaking it.

so is Kevin in or out I know he cant speak French but the fucker better make up his mind soon

oh it's a bilingual debate. fuck it. they're all pussy cunts anyways

Mixed language debate

Next one is full french.

And there we go, fucking called it. Leitch and muh muh polytechnique. She isn't gun friendly.

this. C42 will be repealed in late 2018 for a quick reference for the 2019 election. Unless they get a "legitimate" opportunity to have public sentiment to repeal it.

why I don't know. I already need two different ATTs just for a fucking gun transport to a range.

also ALL ANGLO CANDIDATES FUCKING SUCK AT FRENCH.

>kellie's pepper

this.

she'll outlaw them all and cite traditional values. fuck her.

steve, max, and alexander are /areguys/

fuck me, I thought this was the french one. The switching back and forth yo-yoing is fucking with my head. I don't live in MTL for a reason

>tfw the chink or the libertarian are the only good choices left

Chris Alexander would be fine, too, but he's a bit autistic.

>that single clap
is he /ourjeb/?

>we must have a justice system to stop the bad guys

thanks deepak

Chong is the worst choice, maybe he would be electable but fuck him

CBC & the liberal rags have been slinging anti gun articles week after week for a couple months now, for no reason but to control the narrative about guns.

C42 will either be a quiet repeal or part of an omnibus to make the least noise and and check that off the promises list. It'll come at a time when they know it'll be forgotten before the election so they can con gun owners into voting against their own interests again.

>mfw I can shoot an ACR or a VZ in my backyard but an AR15 is too dangerous, range only boys

>the chink
He's a liberal

L E I T C H
E
I
T
C
H

Is Raitt gonna do something about the horribly sexist family courts?

My girl

What's wrong with the status quo? I've hunted every year since I was 14. I own my own little camp near North Bay. My only problem and the only problem my local conservation group had was with the expensive and useless long gun registry. Nobody here minds registering their hand guns and most agree the hoops to get licensed for restricted weapons are a good thing.

He's definitely not based, but I wouldn't say he's the worst choice.

>killed off the CBC
Why? They're pumping out great pro-nazi propaganda now
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>that one guy asking about aks in chat
top kek m8

>that norc 1911

disgusting

Have you considered that you might just be a fudd?
There's no reason I shouldn't be able to hunt with my AR in 223 when I can hunt with an ACR in the same caliber. There's no reason AKs should be banned by name, oh, except for the Valmet Hunter AK because natives had a couple of those so of course they're exempt.

There's no reason I need to carry a fucking binder full of papers in my car when I go to the range.

I'll never vote for a chink so long as China is a one party communist state. I'll also never vote for a frenchman because they're always secret open borders fanatics.

>deepak showing off his oratory skills by making insightful, thought-provoking points, courtesy of his time in calgary

I sure fucking hope so

Alexander is unironically /myguy/ for being an honourable diplomat, smart guy, great policy positions (minus some foreigner taxes + immigration). The problem is his unelectablility thanks to the character assassination last year by the CBC and a west-coast NDP MP who got everyone to believe it was chris' personal fault for that dead kid washing up in turkey or greece.

He needs to come out pro-gun and curbing immigration + I'd love to hear someone say something about provincial red tape that makes it cheaper to sail it thru panama or drive it across the states than to ship from BC to QC.

until then Max is my guy.

the only good thing chinks have done for canada is norc funs, friend

you might not have a choice unless you'd seriously prefer trudeau

tacticool idiots with cheap semis get laughed off the range here

also almost nobody hunts with .223 semi unless it's wolf

This is so much more civil and boring compared to the Republican debate.

Trudeau is the best thing to happen to the nationalist right in this country. I say burn it down and rebuild. Didn't vote for him in 2015 but probably will in 2019. Wynne too next year. Better sooner than later. Better while we're still a clear majority.

it's all about Alexander or Bernier.

Only 2 with the media presence, experience, and policy positions that might win a minority (perhaps a majority in our timeline?) in 2019?

I'm just memeing senpai. Got a 10.5 norc upper waiting for a lower.

don't see how that's relevant at all to my comment

ARs are the most popular hunting gun in the states for a reason. They're cheap, reliable, and easy to either build or buy.
223 isn't as popular here for hunting mainly due to the fact that the AR15 is restricted.

Alexander lost his election last round and got booted from parliament so he'll never get my support. O'Toole, Scheer and Leitch are the only acceptable choices.

I'd rather Trudeau win another election and spark more right wing voters than a fake conservative like Chong that want's the country to all be hapas lead the country

You can't hunt buck, moose or beer with .223. It shouldn't even be used on does unless you're using a higher grain bolt action.

>There's no reason I need to carry a fucking binder full of papers in my car when I go to the range.

this. what the fuck man.

>range buddies make fun of you for your preference

either your range is full of self-conscious faggots or you're lying.

this.

He wants to run for Premier of Ontario, not Prime Minister

I am a #LeitchMissile

Remove CBC

They'd all get demolished by Trudeau

>go to range
>chill with some old dude sighting in his new scope during ceasefire
>talk about guns and shit
>let him try out my vz
>he likes it, wants to buy one now

It's nice not being surrounded by autistic retards.

t. fudd

Also, suppressors. No fucking reason I shouldn't be able to protect my hearing when I go shooting.

Pretty much this. This line up is weak as fuck. Not much here to rally the troops over.

Leitch is the best bet because she can fire people up to some extent and even then she is a long shot

It's a new video game fad that makes gun owners look retarded. It's always 30 somethings that get these overpriced inaccurate plastic pieces of shit and shoot 12" targets at 50m. If you want to do rapid close range shooting for fun just get a pistol. If you want to shoot a rifle get a full round with a scope and learn to deal with windage and drop.

If you want to play tacticool join the military.

TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
TFWs
>TFWs
GO HOME

literal fudd propaganda

i can tell you voted liberal last election

WE PROPS NOW

This nigga brought props?

He just played himself

Leitch plugged her own book last time

>If you want to play tacticool join the military.

>underfunded with no chance of deployment
>have to deal peacetime officers, many of which are women

I'd rather continue shitposting

Elections are popularity contest. Trudeau would win automatically against the lineup. Leitch wouldn't win, her voice is annoying and she doesn't have "it". Trudeau would win against any of these guys, he's handsome (even if you don't like him) "has nice hair", easy to understand, and popular, especially with the women vote.

The only one who would have some chance, is perhaps Kevin O Leary, but apparently he isn't running. Even then, Trudeau would still edge him.

That's why I think Bernier has the best shot.

>max comes out for gun owners
>frog
>family man

why shouldn't I vote for Mad? Also didn't you read my post? Alexander lost b/c of character assassination in Pickering/Ajax, all b/c of that dead syrian kid getting blamed on him. Turned out the CBC claims were libellous but they quietly apologized on a wednesday morning show when no one was watching.

Oh boy we got the first red paddle

>either your range is full of self-conscious faggots or you're lying.
Modern-military-styled rifles are outlandishly unfashionable in Canada. It's like showing up for a bowling match in a kilt, a pink lace bra, and a leather dog mask.

Most gun owners here are very conservative about the appearance of their guns.

>Elections are popularity contest

>harper was in power for about a decade
>literally the charisma and presence of a block of styrofoam

so, instead of using it as an opportunity to teach a young man the value of quality pieces, they act like high school bullies? Sounds like kikeish behaviour to me.

None of the old /k/anadian /k/ommandos I've met are like that.

Harper ran against shit candidates

You're forgetting his competition:

-Scandal ridden Paul martin
-Stephane Dion, annoying feminine french quebecor
-Michael Ignatieff, boring old grey retard

Then came JUSTIN

"TRUDEAU"

The name alone and Justin's hair won against Steve.

dont forget
>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

Thanks for the post.

I'm fully aware of that sentiment and I'm slowly going to a range more and more. Conventional looks and models are consistent, but I don't see why that'd be the reaction.

also see

I live in eastern ontario, too. where it's mostly grits

Yeah.

Looks like Justin's going to be PM for at least another 6-7 years. Top kek.

He also came after about two years of nonstop "Harper is literally Hitler" and his popularity was at an all time low.

I dunno what this fagtron is spewing, I shoot a bunch and I've only ever had one slightly bad interaction with fudds, which wasn't bad at all. Shooting with a friend innawoods, helping him zero in his SVT (which is loud as fuck) and the guy asked if we could hold off for about 30 mins since its distracting him while he's zeroing his shit. Just shot a .22 for a bit, he thanked us before leaving.

all these fuckers are frauds, and liars. All these buzzwords, and lip-service they're paying to people.

>we're a united party
lmao

But then again in BC everyone is way more relaxed about firearms compared to Quebec (only eastern province I've spent a good amount of time in). Even turbolib shitcucks in Vancouver don't really give that much of a shit.

>ending the discrimination of the immigration system

GET OUT

They all want immigration boosts. They said that last debate

jesus christ leitch speaking frog is earrape

>Didn't vote for him in 2015 but probably will in 2019. Wynne too next year
This. I'm going full Evola-mode

Ban islam.

Reported this hate crime statement for intolerance and islamophobia

>best system in the world
yea ok pajeet

He has spoken.
His will shall be done.

Link to a stream that doesn't have English voice-over?

10/10, would vote for him. Fuck Wynne.

So when they start banning your semi-auto duck guns, what then?

We're all in this together. Either fight all needless restrictions or enjoy losing your lifestyle and your investments into it.

Fuck fudds.

We seriously need an anti-immigration, anti-environmentalism, anti-big-government, pro-business-freedom candidate, even if it takes a new party.

Clearly, the Conservatives aren't going to cut it.

Asking the only relevant question.

This, I can't believe some of the guests they bring on Q. They find the most batshit leftist they can find on bullshit like gender pronouns, feminist comic books, or the "radical social justice implications" of Beyonce, and the hosts just let them spew this stuff. No counterarguments, no hard questioning, just insignificant SJWs spouting stuff they read on tumblr.

The language requirement is so fucking retarded

rip that dog

Gonna make a nice meal

A huge chunk of the country CAN'T speak English.

If you want ANYONE in Quebec to vote CPC, they need to actually see them debate.