Canadian Conservative Debate

Airing live soon on CBC. Anyone else tuning in?

Kellie Leitch is a fucking fraud

fuck canada and fuck yellow people

whats the name of that titty monster

>This is the person who is claiming to defend traditional Canadian values

Julie Couillard

Talvisota!

Someone has a feed with no voice over from a translator?

>Canadian Conservative Debate
Toppest of keks

I'm a registered member of the CPC, I give them money for fucks sake, , and there are about half a dozen people on this stage who I have never heard of. What a farce, they should not have 14 candidates in a leadership debate.

Do they say "ey" at the end of every argument?

That fucking indian

Only thing that could save them is Mark Steyn.

who's the tits?

Deepak Ohbrai is actually pretty based. I wouldn't vote for him as leader but I don't object to him being on that stage/

The Conservative Party is a shitshow. I'm in Ontario and that cuck (((Patrick Brown))) is purging the party of socio-conservatives. Leitch is a fucking joke, Bernier is trash. We need a Pence like candidate.

Fucking Christ, it was never about the political slant (although in how they presented their slant, yes it was) these people are going to Mk ake diarrhea and this guy is going to be controlled oposition, his only purpose will be to keep people yelling and never acting.

post more titty monster

I'm not watching these cowards go on one of their cuck binges

she is the only hope we have

Dismantling the CBC alone would make me vote for her

these chumps actually think they have a chance against based Treadu?

lol, good luck

It won't matter unless the cons can micro manage good candidates in every riding. They could turn wpg blue federally if they at least tried. The con in my riding didn't even show up for debates or local events or live in the city.

I think after that * le baige horizon * video even the liberals want to dismantle the cbc. Even the cbc wants to dismantle the cbc.

>Canadian conservative

Women should not be allowed to run for the party leadership, and Lisa Raitt should be required to lose 100lbs if she wants to run for the party at all in the next election.