He is dead isn't he?

He is dead isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ApG1XdI-Dd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need that video showing that his latest 'interview' was like CGI'd together. Had his collar and eye moving all weird.

I hope it all turns out to be something that'll amaze everyone, once what's going on is finally revealed.

youtu.be/ApG1XdI-Dd4

Seems like it. No signs of life, a sudden policy change regarding signs of life from Wikileaks, interviews with dated topics, the new leaks are all about middle eastern countries and whatnot, apparently the Podesta emails have been altered, total silence from the media. Probably dead.

yeah ;_;

Probably

>once what's going on is finally revealed.
Revealed by who? The organization that did the revealing got taken over.

yeah, Julian is long gone mate.

Why would RT work with Clinton to fake the interview though?

>Leak the most important information of a generation
>Get stabbed in the gut by a pitchfork and die to a peasant

Geralt had a hard life

Should we clone Assange?
He's clearly the best weapon we have against the NWO. If we "bring him back" he can start fighting for our freedom in just 16 years.

Oh, and the dead mans switch.

nah m8 he's only riding around slaying vampires and griffins n shiet

Were the keys released? I got the older version of the 80 GB file kicking around, but haven't really been sure whether it was good yet.

50/50 IMHO

the backlash for his death would be huge.

and fucking sorceresses amirite

They had to off him before Trump pardoned him

Isn't there any way we get a bongbro go to the embassy and check out on him?

Probably.

F

Apparently only the kitty is visible from his window. Would support this idea, though.

He's not dead. Why would anyone have reason to hide that if it was true

kik nice one

Kek wills it, I guess.

This is what I've been saying for the past 3 weeks. Nobody fucking listens. Maybe the quads will help.

Praise kek

OH SHIT

No idea. Wasn't there like 2 or more parts of the key being released, and then a massive ddos happened, and then the last bit wasn't released and still isn't? As far as I'm concerned, that's the story so far.

Then it sure is convenient for them that no one knows for sure.

If higher quads, he is dead.

>tfw you're the illuminati and you killed Jo Cox and Julian Assange for nothing

PRAISE KEK

no one ever found jimmy hoffa, we know that nigga got smoked.

it is, it's wouldn't be convenient for them to get hit with a backlash they aren't prepared for though. the only thing people can do is wait and see, and keep pestering the right people about it.

The way the EU and the mainstream media is now doubling down on it's efforts to censor anyone who doesn't go along with the party line, my guess is that Assange is out of loop in some way.

GERALT

>the mainstream media

It won't be huge if they just wait long enough. Most people have already forgotten about him.

I don't think he's dead anyway. Or even in any trouble. They wouldn't keep that secret.

He's living on a farm upstate

he has been dead for months

he's in antarctica

What if the "CIA has taken over Wikileaks" meme is a Jewish plot to reduce our faith in Wikileaks and thus stop us from paying attention to them

Then they should prove assange is ok

Could Pamela Anderson have poisoned him?

I expect some (You)'s

Here, (you) deserve it.

NO, just brain dead ,due to extreme rendering

dat nig ded