You will always be a poor, insignificant memester on 4hcan

>you will always be a poor, insignificant memester on 4hcan
>you'll never be someone like Soros who after a successful career in finance and investing turned into a global player influencing international politics and legislation with dozens if not hundreds NGO's and groups all over the world doing what he wants

how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty good

bretty gud :-DDD

And with all that money, he couldn't get Hillary elected.

Yet a group of fags on 4chin BTFO Soros and his CTR.

Money can't buy everything, especially dedication.

>not even Top 10

how do you know i'm not one of the 15?

pic related

He's boy is in the white house, m8.

As if i care. At least I can die knowing that I never caused massive suffering on the scale that Soros has done.

I bet he's tried all he's could to prolong his lifespan, because he knows that his vacation in Hell will be VERY VERY VERY spicy...

at least i will never be a poor, insignificant memester sucking the wrinkled balls of a kike like soros

At least I will be happy tending to my meme farm

in the end the earth will be incinerated by the sun and none of the """"accomplishments""" of these richfag jews will matter

>how does this make you feel?

Like someone, who isn't morally bankrupt and evil.
And not like someone, who will be dead soon.

Nice.

he is getting out in a month tho

Trump is just controlled opposition you dumb fucker. Just look who he named treasury sec. Steve mnuchin and guess who also has served on the board of multiple soros ngo':s? Steve mnuchin. This user gets it

>You will never be a fucking reptile from another planet with billions of dollars in power and influence, yet still failed to defeat a room full of memesters on a Mandalorian basketwheeving forum.

Feels fucking great, man.

>a global player influencing international politics and legislation
>insignificant memester
If you say so.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

He failed though. His CTR goon squad and "professional protesters" have done nothing.

Being evil is a matter of definition. Soros doesnt think he is evil, he thinks you are evil.

>4/5 of trumps children are married to Jews, baron isn't, he's 13
>trump praises Israel constantly
>first foreign leader he met with was Israeli prime minister
>rich New York billion
Are you this ignorant because you think he'll maga? You fell for the Jewish tricks

he doesn't believe in god you christ cuck.

he is literally having sex with supermodels and destroying economies and influencing superpowers while you sit in your room shitposting about how he's going to burn in hell for eternity.

>b-but (((m-muh))) god is an awsum god he reigns

kill yourself

Soros please go

And you know the best part? He'll die same as me, sure, he was rich enough to drown in coke, have infinite children pussy and boypucci, drove best cars and all that.
So what? There's always someone richer, better,more loved or simply more happy, in two generations nobody will remember him, you or me same way young Americans don't know their founding fathers.
It makes me feel comfy.

>he thinks Soros will ever die
>what is having a heavily guarded island full of enslaved child clones of yourself
>what is genetically matching teen blood harvested for daily transfusion
>what are genetically matching fresh young organs taken from slaughtered 20 year old clones of yourself for transplant purposes
he'll outlive your great grandchildren

@pic

What did you mean by this?

Soros is a cuck.

my family's actually one of the most powerful in the country, got redpilled by my dad (in the nice way) about pedo conspiracies well before Sup Forums was onto them

this has to be shopped

his body looks so youthful. is it from all of the time he spends sucking the energy out of young children?

(continued)

also, what's a man in the middle attack?

>implying I'm in this to be e-famous

if Hitler were alive he'd be posting in this thread.

He bleeds red like the rest of us, so I don't give a flying fuck.

Say person A is sending data to Person B. A MITM attack would be Person C inserting malicious data into the datastream to harm Person B's device.

>somebody actually typed up this thread and clicked post
This is Sup Forums, you faggot. Take your babby-tier shitposting back to plebshit.

how did your dad come across this info?

hellos soros. I feel nothing because I can't even get a gf so envying billionaires isn't in my realm of thought

Why do you guys hate Soros?
He had a really hard life, managed to survive the holocaust, and despite all the hardship he became really rich and now he uses the mony and influence to make the world a better place

Look at the damage he does with just $25 billion. That's maybe a billion a year in cash to spend.

US intelligence budget is about $80 billion a year.

10 cents have been deposited into your account.

jokes on you

i am george soros and i started this website to trap you guys in muh honeypot teehee

>make the world a better place
considering what is happennig to our country now, my fellow hans, i really don't understand how you can say that...

hast nicht mitbekommen was in freiburg passiert ist?

>bachelor of arts

you mean that one girl was raped and killed?
This is a very tragic incident indeed, but think of all the refugee lives that have been saved

>Say person A is sending data to Person B. A MITM attack would be Person C inserting malicious data into the datastream to harm Person B's device.

Or pretending to be either A or B, in order to trick A or B, right?

>i am george soros and i started this website to trap you guys in muh honeypot teehee

Then why are you trying to shut it down?

>be billionaire
>get one upped by neets

How does it feel to fail this hard?

In 5 years, I'll still be alive

But Israeli jews hate Soros, you absolute nigger. There is a battle going on between the conservative israeli jews and the crazed marxist diaspora jews (media, hollywood, silicon valley etc).

Soros is allied with the latter, as is the Dem party.

Pretty sure we ruined at least a couples peoples lives. Pretty awesome t b h. They deserved it.

Ill also never be a fagt, WRECKED!

like soros is deteriorating before our eyes, and no amount of money will make him young again.

>Pretty sure we ruined at least a couples peoples lives. Pretty awesome t b h. They deserved it.

>Ruining the lives of neets.

wow, such impressed.

much power projection.

such accomplishment.

I still don't get how he got that rich.

Sounds like some jew lies right there, you fucking goy.

"Oh the conservative jews in Israel are the good jews, they hate the evil commie marxist jews."

What a total fucking goy you are. Only absolute nigger is you, with these jew lies. You can't save face by making some seem like they have a common enemy with us.

Fucking goy.

Soros won't be able to take his shekels with him when he finally dies, now imagine the pain

What? You don't like punishing the wicked? lol, faggot.

the blood of the young makes you young again. They've done studies. Soros drinks baby blood and women's period blood to stay young. What do you think Stem cells are?

>pleb