Why does Sup Forums constantly blame "Jews" and "Judaism" for all the evils in the world (especially communism) when...

Why does Sup Forums constantly blame "Jews" and "Judaism" for all the evils in the world (especially communism) when the real people behind it are NOT "Jews" but Sabbatean-Frankists who follow the exact reverse of what Torah preaches?

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6CwHby-YTNo
henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html
conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWB9liBaTw
youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtu.be/QFghKMuCbFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't most Jews not follow the Torah, but the other book known as the Talmud?

The Talmud is the Torah.

The Frankists also destroyed the Talmud. They were NOT Jews but anti-Jews.

I'm not going to google what the hell is a sabatean-frankist when I can simply look out that every single top globalists and marxists, past and present are jews.

OP is a friend of that Maoist youtuber.

Where can I find this book?
I look everywhere, I only saw it for $60 on amazon

Of course we Jews don't believe in Yeshu. We also don't believe in satan.

just like shills can call themselves members of pol

why should someone bother looking up CTR, they are all just nazis totally not baiting everyone

youtu.be/6CwHby-YTNo

The Sabbatean-Frankists are truly evil. But they are NOT Jews as they do not follow Judaism but the polar opposite of Judaism.

FYI Scholem was most certainly controlled opposition and a closeted Sabbatean himself.

the kikes control the money and the banks therefore they control the world. it's really that simple

the Talmud is a bunch of teaching stories and analysis of the Torah
(btw Jews are masterrace) to

combine that with reform judaism and the jews who left germany for Chicago and it all makes sense

and for that you must repent
according to Christianity

where's the book tho

Jews don't believe in Satan

aren't you that faggot who used to spam barry chamish videos on here like two years ago?

The written Torah (what Christians call the "Old Testament") doesn't make sense without the Oral Torah.

I don't have a PDF.

exactly, the Talmud is that cultural and oral companion to Torah but all of it's teachings have basis in Torah, there are many conflicting opinions in the Talmud too.

The Frankfurt School actually arrived in New York. But the important thing here is, they were NOT Jews as they preached AGAINST the teachings of the real Judaism.

henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

It wasn't spam. I was telling Sup Forums the truth. And Barry passed away over the summer. RIP to a brilliant man.

>(especially communism) when the real people behind it are NOT "Jews"
You clearly know very little about the conception and main figures of communism if you are making a statement as retarded as this.

I would prefer an .epub it's easier on the eyes

It is impossible to be Jewish and a Marxist and no one who is a Marxist can call himself a Jew. We are NOT a race but a religious group. My race is Khazar, but I am Jewish because I follow Judaism.

not according to christians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............ha.

What do you not understand? We are not a race and there are Jews of every race. We are a religion and no one who follows Marxism can claim he is Jewish because Marxism goes against the primary teachings of Judaism.

These images are incredibly retarded. Nobody with real knowledge of the bible, it's history, and the talmud would take this seriously.

I feel like a lot of people on Sup Forums need to look in to different religions and their histories, instead of relying on a site called "smoloko"

Yes, Marx was anti-Jewish. Thus he was NOT A JEW and anyone who refers to him or his vile "philosophy" as "Jewish" is a complete retard.

Do you like based Rabbi Mizrachi?

youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZWB9liBaTw

proof Christians are retarded then, kabbalah is just mysticism from some Spanish hippies, feel free to use Google to look into it, or I could recommend you some books on it. Your infographics are so over the top that they feel like bait.

>We are not a race and there are Jews of every race
untrue. they are ringing in a DNA test to make sure only "Real jews" get into Israel. And the irony is that the Jew who wrote "guns, Germs, and Steel" (one of the big jew propaganda books of our time) was crowing about it.

>Jewish is just a religion
This meme has been the scapegoat for protection since the inquisitors starter forcing jews to convert to Christianity all over europe. The fact is that Jewish people have and still do act as an ethnic group, always giving great preferance to their own and making a mockery of the meritocratic nature of europeans by practicing nepotism and usury.

This has never been more apparent than today when so many prominent figures, most notably in the media happen to be ethnically Jewish or married to a Jewish person. These actions are such constant throughout european history in fact that there are 3 clauses in the Magna Carta of 1275 addressing them by name.

Yes, I appreciate Rabbi Mizrachi greatly. He is one of my favorites.

Give me a break.
Israel is a Jewish state and most of them don't consider themselves religious.

>kabbalah is just mysticism from some Spanish hippies
No, it was actually originally a form of jewish magic intended to bring down Yaweh's wrath on the Goyim. Only in the 1970s or so did the Jews rebrand it when they put on their new age guru hat and began to use it as a financial scheme.

>hating on the Sephardi masterrace

Jew-lover

Israel is not a Jewish state and it wasn't founded by Jews. It is a fascistic Zionist state founded entirely by Sabbatean-Frankist Labor Zionists.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA

do you like based Rabbi Meir Kahane (who was right all along)?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

give me some proof then

youtu.be/QFghKMuCbFQ

Fucking Jews stinking up this board with their bullshit.

user why do you hate jews when everything you accuse Jews of doing are things the nationalists on Sup Forums also want to do? Is it jealousy? You should learn about us from non-biased sources

Jews are just insane.
They need to just realize that they're fucking insane.
They should listen to the Christians and totally cut out any sense of "Jewish" identity that they have.

There are ideologies that all "Jews" share regardless if they call themselves religious or not.
Everyone has a God even if it's just worldly bullshit.
Fucking Jews.
Fucking Jews are so insane and always bring everyone else down with them.

what's the basis for this? you want us to give up our identity which is what white's are doing all over the world right now? We're the only ones left who aren't getting cucked by Mohammed and Tyrone

I don't hate Jews.
I love everyone.

But when I speak to my closest Jewish friends I can tell they are INSANE.
They have no sense of spiritual self control.
Their narcissistic nihilism is CANCER.
All their neurotic bullshit that they force everyone else to digest is CANCER.
Jews need to get the fuck over themselves and accept Christ.

It's not about jealousy.
I am not jealous of the devil.
I am not jealous of those that follow the devil.
I pitty them.

"White nationalism" is a Jewish trick that's ensuring the eradication of the whites and whites need to focus more on spirituality if they want to survive.

Check out E Michael Jones videos.
He is a master of his field.

oh, you're one of (((those)))
sad

Why? the real Jews do NOT wish to cause harm to the Gentiles. It is our job to bring wisdom to the Gentiles so that they will serve G-D.

the way you're typing sounds more insane than anyone else, it sounds paranoid, nervous, and hateful. Jews don't believe in your beliefs, but that's fine because everyone can choose how they spiritually live, just like G-d intended

Yeah and guess what
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Jews think they're so great for not thinking of themselves as sinners.
The checks and balances aren't there.
Animals don't see themselves as doing anything wrong either.

It's not about hate.
If I have a kid that's out of control I become concerned and disciplinary because I love my child.
You Jews are out of your minds.
Christians accept that we are all sinners and that we must work to overcome this.
Jews just assume that whatever they're doing is great because they're Jews and most of them are financially successful.
Jews are insane.

>Libbre David 37

>A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

yeah fuckoff

Sabbateanism and frankism are Jewish analogs of rosicrucianism. It's a shapeshifting procedure.

Just shut up. Your Talmud, is the same book that preaches screwing 3 year old kids, and states that the goyim aren't even human, just animals. The Kabbala even endorses draining the blood of Christian goyish children, and then putting THAT, into their matzo recipes, for Pete's Sake!

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

Fucking awful.
Awful awful awful.

Pushing their elitist attitudes onto the masses causing everyone to become spiritually bankrupt.
Disgusting.

If Jews are so great then why did they get kicked out of so many countries?
Is it just because Goyim are awful?
Jews act like nothing is their fault.
Terrible.
Most whites walk around with guilt for slavery and all kinds of other nonsense because Jews shove it on them.
Jesus Christ is the answer to these problems and has been for 2016 years.

That's because back then the goyim misinterpreted our books, we can't change what some Rabbi's in the Talmud argued back in that time, but for every argument in the Talmud there's usually 2 or 3 more counterarguments. There is no hatred for Goyim in our culture. Some of the most riotous and moral people in our books were goys (just look at the story of Jonah, or Hagar)

see

We always get harrassed about the chosen people business, think of it this way, if you have siblings do your parents treat the oldest child with a higher standard? but still lives all the children the same? that's how it is with the Jewish people, we were chosen to receive the books, but the love is the same.

Kabbalists assume gnostic division of human races. Of course they assume that Gentiles are animals, it's the same as Gnostics assumed gilics are animals.

Most problems are caused not by religious Jews, they are mostly harmless, but by secularized ones. Chabad is very based

I've seen it.
Am I supposed to like this?
You're insane if you think that.

None of that is anything to be proud of.
You Jews are sinners just like the rest of us.
YOU DON'T GET IT
YOU KNOW YOU DON'T GET IT
YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IT

Most Jews are talmuddic and reformist on top of that. The Torah preaches whatever the fuck they want it to preach.

then also see

we acknowledge that, I've never known a Jew to not acknowledge that we are sinners, if a Jew acts like they're superior or never sinful than that's not because they're a Jew, that's just because they're an asshole

>Oy Vey, goy just trust us, we don't hate you
>Keeps pushing multiculturalism in order to destroy the west.
>Keep trying for open borders to destroy the west.
>Keep trying to bring nignogs to civilized countries in order to destroy them.
>Kidnap people for dark rituals and blood sacrifice.
> Hold absolute hatred and loathing of Christ, to the point that in their beliefs he's boiling in a vat of bubbling exretement in Hell
>Just trust us Goy!
Yeah no.

that's not enough
you must bend your knee to Jesus

aren't Jamaicans niggers?

I made a little private prediction to myself that you would be back after the election was over.

Welcome back Sabbatean-Frankist poster, hope you are well.

This "Rabbi" is terrible.
I've seen him "debate" the Christian preacher and he just comes off as such an awful nihilistic person.
I trust nothing he says.
Jewish supremacism is a cancer.
Jesus Christ is the answer but you're too busy sucking your own dick to get it.

Please explain to me anything that's not to like about Jesus Christ.

>when the real people behind it are NOT "Jews" but

Ask ANY!!! Jew, if it supports legislation to keep the US and Europe majority white, and you will have your answer!

I apologize for my rude language.

Judaism is a religion of communism.

not many blames the entire nation.

These days you can see and hear them, or they could be what you say they are, that fanatical sect.

Why? in my mind you're just as wrong about Jesus as I'm wrong in your mind. So who's right when we're both equally content with our spiritual decisions and have our books to back up our claims?

I'm sure Jesus was a fantastic person but he doesn't fulfill all the criteria to be our Messiah, and he disregarded our Mitzvot

That does not excuse their crimes against humanity. Hell, the main reason they do such things is so that, through the consumption of the blood of a true believer in Christ, they can use that as "insurance" to get into Heaven. They despise the man, and everything he preached, but still possess the temerity to think that by killing and drinking the blood of his followers, all their sin shall be revoked and they'll be let into Heaven with no consequences.

>not Jews
>Frankism, a Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank, who lived from 1726 to 1791.

I don't care but the Christians do and they will not shut up about it

wow. holy shit.

>talmud is the torah

you couldn't be more wronger. the torah is the first vie books of moses i.e. the jewish law.

the talmud is a commentary on that law. and there are two of them. the babylonian talmud and the jersulame talmud.

I'm a jew, I support majority white

Nationalist israelis are ok, mostly. Lefty jews are pretty much pure evil. See Jon Leibowitz.

Yawn

it's ok to be passionate about your beliefs, just expect the opposition to be just as passionate

Oh shit... sorry about the 320 million of your people that were killed in WWII

My personal experiences with Jews:

>date girl with Jewish father who was a major news television personality.
Worshipped leftist bullshit. Tried to get me on antidepressants. Him and his wife were on antidepressants and his wife was miserable and they both acted like they were helpless to their daughters problems even though they were rich and had nothing but free time.

>Woman who doesn't know me at all accuses me of being anti semitic before I even knew anything about Jewish people. Screamed at me for 15 minutes not letting me defend myself at all. Just begging for me to hate Jews. Seems to me most Jews are obsessed with anti-semitism and push for non Jews to hate them.

>Best friend who came from rich Jewish lawyer family. Cheap and dishonest in every way. Stabs all of his friends in the back. Encourages his friend to pursue being transgender.

>Currently have Jewish therapist. Thinks Christianity and religion in general is stupid. Proud that all he wants in life is money. Cares more about riding his motorcycle instead of being with his ex wife or kids. Thinks he is better than everyone else. Has no actual interests in being a decent role model for me. Cares more about me thinking he's cool and taking whatever money he can get out of my mother.

it was 160,000,000 gorrillian goy, fucking nazi undermining our suffering

Oh shit.

there's assholes everywhere, think of all the bad experiences with non-jews

That "quote" is fake. It appears NOWHERE in the Talmud. Besides, the Talmud is a debate.

Because the Sabbatean-Frankists are jews, dickhole.

Communism goes against Judaism.

Communism is rooted entirely in Sabbateanism which is NOT JEWISH BUT ANTI-JEWISH AS IT PREACHES AGAINST TORAH.

Your ignorance is impressive. Talmud is rabbinical commentary/arguments, the torah is the bible (old testament).

I wish goys would recognize this, they live to quote outrageous things from the Talmud (without context) without realizing they're reading a giant debate book that presents very ridiculous rhetorical situations for the sake of analyzing Torah

They aren't Jews. They preach against Judaism which makes them not Jewish.

Yes, but Talmud fills in the gaps so to say within the Torah.