Why are people not marrying anymore in their teens and 20s? What are the reasons?

Why are people not marrying anymore in their teens and 20s? What are the reasons?

>be me
>5'10 manlet

Higher cost of living and overpopulation.

propaganda not too, and in first world countires kids cost like 200k each. worth it though.

Jews

overpopulation in Canada? How expensive is it to live in Alberta for example?

>overpopulation
underpopulation, of whites at least. the world can't have too many whites.

afraid to talk to girls

I dunno, but it's a factor you can't deny. You can't tell me population density is ever declining in the cities (where most demographics in your age range live).

I have brown eyes and am only 5'11.5

Kill me now

because you used to be able to drop out at 16 and get a job in the mines that would support a family of 6

>tfw 23
>not building a family
>not progressing on any career path
>renting a basement, not even close to owning a home
>unskilled

>marrying while having a couple grand in debt and possibly still living with your parents

>tfw 5'7"

I fail to see why you needed to make that distinction. Are you implying non-whites are people?

having a wedding is too much money if your parents arent paying for it.

>Getting married
The system is absolutely skewed towards the woman, even in Britain. If your woman suddenly decides that she isn't fond of you, you're stuck with supporting her, even if she gets another man

FUCK THIS MEME

5'10" IS AVERAGE

REEEEEEEEEEE

My girlfriend wants to wait until she's further into her 20s to have kids so I gotta wait, if it was up to me i'd fill up that womb tomorrow.

>marry at 18
>women are shit these days
>essentially inferior men with zero skills or worth
>she can leave you and fuck your life
>not even close to worth the risk

am I the only one that has an urge to push this woman off the roof ?

If I was her getting fucked on that ledge I'd be scared of dem heights.

I want to say the Jews,
But I am happy with my living situation. I red pilled the fuck out of my roommate, a 55 year old Gay bear dude. He hates niggers, Kikes, shit skins. He loves this country and loves Donald Trump. I red pilled him on how the dems actually perpetuate a falsehood on homosexuality.

keep repeating it to yourself, little guy

t. 5'10

does he smash your boy puss?

Most of the girls i was around just liked partying

They looked up to the black basketball stars and the rappers and Hollywood type shit

They get wasted every weekend and care too much about material possessions

Also most of them are batshit insane

At this point id rather fap alone in a corner until i die

i don't plan on grinding the same hoe for 30 more years

>in their teens and 20s
cuz fuk dat

duh your pic says it all. roof sex and the ensuing fall to their death

you accidentally push one bitch off a roof during sex and get away with it you will do it intentionally after that and it becomes the go to solution to avoid paying for child support

so close, yet so far
the manlet life is a tough one huh?

lol

it's true

>be me
>23
>no family
>paying rent for an apartment, split with room mate
>making lots of money, investing tons of money
>will have early retirement with government pension

basically im setting my self up for the future so having a family cant screw me over. maybe when im 30ish ill decide to have a family, till then its all about me and my comfort later on in life.

Exactly.
We're average, do you think women want... average?

Unless you're 6'6+ any girl you get will be continuously fantasizing about other men... and that's assuming you could find a girl with that laughable height

>marrying
I would rather be executed then marrying in the US, your alimony laws a fucking retarded.

Answer the question why people used to marry so young, then you'll know why they don't do it anymore.

I bought my house at 26
hang in there, you're still young
then again im american so my house only cost $173,000 and it's on a lake 45 minutes outside of NYC

I'm ugly

Hitler was 5'8 we're all gonna make it

You live in Canada

If you're a guy and she divorces you, i bet my life you will lose half; if not more of what you own.

find short chicks

>be halfway through medical school
>family broke as joke
>no idea where job will be (thanks ERAS)
>gonna be 250k in debt making 50k as a resident
>fell hard for the STEM meme

Married? I'm iffy on just living.

You're not likely to be settled into a location/career until your mid to late 20s. Why tie yourself to a person early when you don't know if you'll stay in the same places, have the same opportunities or interests? Fucking reckless.

>ours arent

Wtf is wrong with you all?
I'm 5,7
I'm 24
I have a job
I'm with a women who i have been with since she was 16 she is 19 this month,why are you all not living life?

>Why are people not marrying anymore in their teens and 20s? What are the reasons?
My little sisters don't exist in reality, so I can't marry them.

nice digits

I agree with this. I'm not part of some corny movement like mgtow , 99% of girls are just fucking horrid

Nope. I'm not his type.
27 btw.

>INFP
>literally the JUST of personalities

No, but you said overpopulation was a cause, when there is no overpopulation of whites at all, in fact they aren't even at replacement birthrate.

The only places overpopulation exists are in the places that don't give a fuck about overpopulation, China, India, Africa, US Ghettos.

If a white isn't reproducing because of "overpopulation", then the real reason would be Jewish propaganda.

5'10 is perfect
perfect fit for a sports car, women, hand held devices, everything natural and man made is made specifically for people 5'10 140lb (men) 5'4 115lb (women)
any deviation from that is a fucking freak
kys, its for your own good

I wear 3' lifts so its not too bad usually

But once I actually got a girl home and when I took them off she laughed at me and at my pathetic height

I yelled at her and almost hurt her and she left quickly thereafter

Im still a virgin.

>i was 21 when I met my 16 y.o gf
how in fucks name does this even happen

Unless you have a really good job at a young age or you don't care about being poor for your whole life, people can't afford getting married, buying a house, having a kid, etc. Baby boomers fucked over the planet.

>250k
STEM was not the meme you fell for
why the fuck did you go to a college that was 50k a year
I'm getting out with a BS in a specific chemical field with a 60k job waiting for me, I have like 10k in debt

Are they as bad? I've never heard of a guy being jewed to pay money for his cheating ex girlfriend because they shared an apartment for a 13 months

>tfw have a good job but too autistic to get a gf

People will be affected by the psychological issues of overpopulation regardless of the skin colours around them around them.

>23
>never had a job
>quiet in high school
>even quieter in college
>whole weeks would go by without saying a word to people
>most thought i would shoot up the school
>drop out of college a semester shy of graduation
>been years since i held a conversation with a woman for more than 5 minutes

Is it better to burn out in a flash or fade away slowly?

been with the same guy for 5 years, and the only reason we aren't married is because i'd risk losing most of my financial aid. we probably won't be able to tie the knot until we're in our mid-30's since i want to go for my master's

That's not even half your problems m8. Just wait until you get a gf and then you realize you don't want a gf.

You think your life has meaning? Purpose? Answers? HA!

How do you justify living with a roommate when you're 27? That's super pathetic tbqh.

The farthest I think I could ever go with a woman is dating. Marriage and having children just seems like too much responsibility, my life is much better doing the things that I love to do instead of raising some snotty brats just for my life to leave me 3 years later and take half of my shit with her.

>tfw 6'1" towering over manlets

>Flew out of airport in Korea for business
>In massive packed terminal building with thousands of people
>can see the far wall thousands of feet away at eye level

It's the pill. Alpha males can get all the puss they want and betas go along with women's wishes to get attention.

Bruh thats a god tier gainz height. Hit the gym.

>5'10"
6'2" masterrace
you can't see the way your gf looks at me from down there

haha it's fine you'll cheat on him in the next two anyway and be glad you never got married

Hes the size of a 14 year old so he was obviously hanging out at a highschool when they met

>ID: Boooz

What a coincidence, that's my wife.

>Tfw 5'9" literal Prince of All Manlets

>173,000
>Outside of NYC
>on a lake

So you bought a cuck shack?

We met at work,and just hit it off,I was hesitat at the start so played it off as just a little crush but we both like the same subjects and share the same kind of humor

don't go for your masters whore and don't wait you'll go infertile. have kids right now, right this second. listen to your maternal instinct.

Canadian marriage law is a lot more traditionally Christian than American marriage law despite how atheist Canada is

There are tons of loopholes which make you legally married without ever signing any marriage papers, such as living with your girlfriend on a longterm basis.

Neither me nor my long term girlfriend desire marriage at all. We came into the relationship with the understanding it was just a messy contract that ruins people now.

Go back and finish college mate. It's never too late to rethink your life. I was the same way, quiet all my life, always kept to myself, never approached anyone, never had friends.

I graduate from college in 10 days, already have job prospects, and spent the last 6 months working out like mad and have become sexy as hell. Life has never been better and believe me I have wanted to end it before.

You must fight on, even in the jaws of death.

>5'10"
>manlet
What? That's above average for a male height in the US.

Marriage used to be honourable and safe.
Now they are shackles on the means of the men to be exploited by women and the gouvernment that manipulates them.

Did I miss anything?
Oh yeah, worthwhile women are hard to come by these days.

I don't want to waste 90% of my time on another person just so I can occasional have sex with them.

becos varg vikernes said u gotta be 40 year old first to marry a 20 yr old woman

>have kids right now, right this second. listen to your maternal instinct.
assuming you're both white ofc, otherwise do whatever

guy i'm 30 and i still have at least 2 more years in college, i'm probably never going to have a house or kids. And I am skilled in a trade and I'm studying EE. You have no idea what it is to be fucked.

Alimony laws depend on the state

Texas doesn't have them, California does

wife*

5'9" here. Ripped to the teeth, weigh 160 with 4% body fat. Women dont seem to mind my height, i occasionally get the interest of women who are slightly taller than me too.

>>tfw 6'1" towering over manlets
Same here, pretty fucking nice when you're in a crowd.

How do manlets even handle airports? Must be like a dwarf running around in nam grass. Top kek

Oh hey look at this dumb whore being part of the problem.

>get married this year
>get pregnant tonight
>make white people great again

sauce

>Rather stay single because women nowadays are getting worse
>Trying to find a job
>Apply to different jobs
>Nobody contacts me
>If lucky get an interview
>Go to interview
>Do well in the interview
>They never contact me back
>MFW

And this is why unenmployment has been going up. These dumb fucks are too lazy to contact and hire you even though you are desperate to find a job.

Best to open your own business.

I'm 20 years old and plan to have children by the time I'm 26.

Just left a long term relationship, but that's okay, she was deeply entrenched in blue pilled values, and also had shitskin genes in her. I'll just continues searching for her.

Degeneracy has its costs.

I live in an urban area. He actually just bought the house I am living in now. I helped him with a down payment on the mortgage, so I am technically a partial owner of this place. Fuck apartments. I have a fireplace, a back yard, a hot tub, a dank kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances. Not too bad for an urban area. Oh yea, no Muslims either. Just a bunch of dumb harmless niggers.

>posting gay anime calling me pathetic

I like my shit. All my shit.

You can't get a place in Calgary for under 1500 a month. My mortgage was 3500 a month for the first two years. Got it down to 2500 now. I built a duplex with my family. Each side is worth 750000. the house I grew up in is 5 houses down. My parents paid 120000 for it 20 years ago.

you probably go to bumfucksville U. State schools in my area are at least 100k and that's for IN STATE students.

Sexual liberation is the cause.

Sluts don't want to marry until they're so old their offspring has a 90% chance of catching the autism (ex: 30 years old).

No man wants to marry a slut.

our culture is selfish now, and selfishness doesn't bode well for marriage.

dont degrade yourself by wearing these, have some self-respect.
>im still a virgin
its not called being a virgin, its called being /pure/, youre untainted :-)

you'll lose interest and/ or cheat in the next few years anyway. its human instinct. women are just that inferior

everyone was a manlet in the past but now that a unique breed of 6ft and taller super man are around women don't want to settle for less.