Milo's aborted Pizzagate speech

Cancelled but would have covered:
>MILO will deliver a lecture at Miami University (Ohio) at 7PM EST this evening on the left and its growing apologism for pedophilia.
>MILO will discuss the ideological roots of the left’s sympathy for pedophiles, and cover a number of instances in which the tendency has revealed itself.

Isn't this hypocrisy? If Milo can't help loving black cocks, who is he to condemn people for loving little girls, which is arguably more natural? At least most pedophiles abstain from their degeneracy IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE8a_PMx0z0
m.reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=1h7m46s
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h21m19s
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h24m23s
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not surprising at all. There's a strong correlation between being gay and lusting after little boys, and many pedophiles try to avert suspicion by being the loudest to decry it.

I don't know wtf ops smoking but I do know this becoming a pattern for milo.

>Announce and hype up big event (Muslim neighborhood gay parade, pizza hate)
>Back out a day or two before hand due to "dangerous circumstances"

How much you want to bet the same thing will happen the next time this ruse master announces something

Paedophilia is significantly more natural than homosexuality or miscegenation.

1/3 of convicted pedophiles in the us are homosexuals. To be honest they're all just sexual deviants. What's even more disgusting is most of these homos also have all sorts of stds and often give them to the children they rape, fags are mentally Ill

Children are naive, adults understand what they are doing, gay or not.

I can't believe you don't understand this and call pedophilia more natural.

It's only more natural to a person who has no self control or understanding of mental development.

I'd much rather have fags fucking than pedos pedoing.

Milo Is indead a shill, but at least he's not a pedo shill like OP.

FUCK YOU.

More like preteen gallery

>milo attacking pedos
>when he has actively defended the pedo catholic priest who molested him as a child and turned him gay
>says he was asking for it and initiated it
who does he think he's kidding?

unless he wants to name the priest that raped him, he's not really against pedos, just pedos on the left

he also fucked grown men when he was 12

>>sexual deviants
This.

This is a much better term for pedos and gays, because they all fall under the same umbrella. They are all mentally disturbed.

He almost redeemed himself there for a second, what a disappointment. I wonder if he was threatened?

Pedophilia is something society had to grow out of. People used to marry and fuck girls young all the time. Homosexuality is something we've recently been pressured into tolerating. So pedos are definitely more natural, doesn't mean it's morally superior, though.

The article on the recent pedophile ring involving politicians in Norway has been deleted from the NY Times and abcnews websites.

I wonder if he blames them for turning him gay. Were any of his abusers black? That would explain a lot.

Do not fall for the incoherent leftist misdefinition of "hypocrisy." Look up what Dennis Prager says about this. Leftists think that hypocrisy is any apparent contradiction or irony anywhere in anyone's story.

He has explained this. Real or perceived antifa(ggot) promise to start shit, so the university will demand thousands of dollars of "security fees" which Milo refuses to pay, so he backs out. The fees are likely this high to encourage cancellation.

He basically only speaks at Unis that pay for security themselves, or if the student organisation that invites him covers the cost.

see
though.
That is definitely hypocrisy.

Prepubescent kiddy fucking is natural in the sense that murder, rape and mental disorders are also natural. by no means are any of them victimless activities or something any decent society should allow

Nobody really gave a fuck about fags In Greece and Rome, they weren't celebrated, but they weren't demonized either.

Fags aren't damaging anyone, pedos are.

>sex with little girls
>natural
Honestly op, kys. I know it's a meme to act edgy and mean on Sup Forums, but seriously the world will be a little brighter without you in it

Homosexuality is natural too, there are animals that do it and all sorts of other disgusting behaviors (ducks in particular are very degenerate). We shouldn't tolerate either one. Gays should be locked up for the safety of children, because so many of them are also pedophiles.

>that knowing smile

This thread made me ask why I'm here agian

How on earth can this fuckin faggot slut with a loose sloppy arsehole consider himself "right-wing" or any variant of it?
> has no BF
> only goes for BBC
> degenerate slut that has bareback chem sex
He is a cunt lobertarian and a total hypocrite jew boy, who is just capitalising on what ever he sees on /pol and you lot have made him a poster boy.
> pol claims pizza gate is real
> milo organises a speach on it
> media all over the world claims story as fake
> milo suddenly cancels speach
This guy has been given too much traction, does NOT represent the views of the right wing or alt-right, does not represent the views of most whites and does NOT represent the views of the majority LGBT community.

>Fags aren't damaging anyone, pedos are.
False. Most pedos don't commit crimes. And as pointed out, 1/3 of child rape convicts are fags.

Name one species other than humans where individuals exist exclusively as homosexuals.

Really as long as your offspring aren't regressing to the mean and nobody is getting psychologically hurt what does anything that's done in the bedroom matter?

>from the website that brought you heaps of cp to the point where it became a meme
>and the brave warriors who defended loli games against the evil SJWs
>here they are again, righteously crusading against the left's sexualization of children

Milo has in the past, such as an on the Joe Rogan Podcast, intimated that he doesn't mind paedophiles as long as the child is okay with it.

I'll grant that part of it may not be natural. It's not something I'm very concerned about; "natural" is not a good excuse, nor is "unnatural" a good reason against it. Rather, gays should be locked up because of the hazard they pose to children.

Most pedos don't care about the gender of their victims, it just so happens that most of the pedos who go to jail are male and little boys are a lot less protected than little girls. It's disingenuous to suggest that they're actually fags, particularly since most of them are in heterosexual adult relationships, just same-sex victims.

>he thinks niggers fucking white faggots is okay compared to muh pedos

Age of consent laws weren't even a thing until around a hundred years ago, whereas miscegenation and homosexuality, along with being an abomination upon God, are disgusting and unnatural, and were only legalized recently. Stop being a nigger lover, faggot.

Pedophilia is lusting for prepubescent children. Pederasty is lusting after pubescent juveniles (ie: reproductively viable). Pedophilia is degenerate because it's lusting after something that can't result in offspring (just like bestiality, homosexuality, traps, etc); Pederasty isn't degenerate because it's natural for reproductivally viable humans to want to reproduce with other reproductivally viable humans.

Most child rapists don't care about the age of their victims, it's a crime of opportunity. I have a very hard time believing they don't care about the gender. Do you have anything to support that assertion? It flies against so much common sense.

Interesting. Anyone have a link?

>Savage hue can't into Google or YouTube

It's blatant disinfo to discredit the pizzagate case.

Kevin Logan has made several videos about it, search his channel, but be warned Kevin Logan is an otherwise beta human being who resents masculinity.

There are at least two of them, and they're both more than 2 hours long.

Thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=XE8a_PMx0z0

I'm sure cancelling this speech had nothing to do with there being a fucking SHOOTING because of pizzagate at the eponymous pizzeria earlier in the exact same day

If he has his speech all prepared he should just do a podcast instead of he fears for his safety. Besides the only people that would want to kill him are actual pizza gate operatives. He's too high profile to off anyway. It'll be easy to obvious

>Milo defending an actual child sex ring
He's attempting to distract from his own degenerate behavior, alright.

It's not that he feared for his safety, he just obviously realized that giving a speech to promote the Pizzagate conspiracy would be in bad taste considering that the conspiracy caused a shooting several hours earlier

What should we do about this?
I thought that Milo was one of the good guys?

Yeah this. There was plenty dodgy with that place, but x-tier sperg lords just spaghetti'd it for everyone.

>Milo
>Worried about bad taste
Lol but yeah I get why now. I blame infowars faggots for telling people to go to these places.

Check back in 12-15 days when more evidence is found. See if the Podestas have any art sculptures made out of Baby bones.

The one thing that makes me believe there is something to Pizzagate is that Golden Dahmer statue in Tony Podesta's house.

Thought I just leave this here.

It might upset some cucks, but who cares?
m.reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/5gthqn/why_lgbt_is_pols_true_soulmate/

The reddit doesn't trigger me as much as the image quality.

>children magically become able to consent at 18

don't fuck any kids pls

Not an argument.

but they're only 1/10th the population

Wrong.

Milo has earned the right to suck as much cock as he wants.

The dude has done more for the movement then most of you could handle.

The dude is calm, rational, and an expert debater. He is the general populations window into the truth that the libtards are slowly destroying america.

Anyone of you faggots could go on and say the exact same shit as him, but you would be easily dismissed as racist/homophic etc. With Milo, those arguments don't work and the general population is forced to listen to him.

it is to dissociate pizzagate with fringe elements. when his DOJ is in place, they will release what hard evidence they have and conduct a real investigation. the more we try to bring it up, the more the left, who is still in power has a chance to cover it up and make evidence disappear if they fear prosecution. that's why both Alex and Milo were told to stand down. ...for now

>more natural
MORE NATURAL?
MOER NATURAL?
FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE.

Just saw this video (twitter vid sorry cucks don't have time to dl and repost on YT)

twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044

Everything about his mannerisms, lisp, and the way he talks sets off all my gaydar alarms. I have never been wrong about my gay suspicions. He is gay.

the shooting was a false flag

A FUCKING LEAF

lol

The next step for Libtards is to make Pedophilia and also sex with animals legal.

Pedophilia is the redpill. It was made taboo because old hags can't compete.

>Liking black cocks

You really weren't joking about that beige Canada thing, weren't you?

HAHA FAGGOT

>It's okay if it's a very mature 14 year old

>be the shooter now inside the pizza joint
>shoot two rounds
>don't actually shot anyone
>patiently wait for the police to arrive without being restrained
>tell everyone that you're satisfied that there was no wrongdoing at the joint
Because this is exactly how mass shooters totally act.

This

>having sex with someone slightly below your age is less natural than taking nigger dick and tweeting about it

Milofags really need to leave.

Guy was talking about pedophilia being wrong earlier in the show.
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=1h7m46s

Then the topic shifts to his gay sex with priests as a teen.
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h21m19s

And within a few minutes, he's arguing that it's fine to fuck 14-15-year-olds because they're hot.
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h24m23s

you can't discredit something that has no credit pal

gays aren't?

the general public ignores him because he's a faggy manbaby edgelord.

but it's all the right wing church people who are fucking kids.

TIL: Liking black dick is the same as being a pedophile.

They're about 2%, and that's in a society where sexual deviancy is encouraged.

They both rape kids.

Why would DC people being telling him 'not yet', does he mean he was actually about to blow the whistle on elites or was it his PR team saying it was too soon after the shooting?

Maybe Islamization already took over your country entirely, but in western societies there is a little difference between to adults having consensual sex and an adult raping underaged kids to please fucken Moloch.
Children cannot agree to sexual relation until a certain age which is settled by law.
This age is up to debate of course and you have to consider the development of the individual too.
But every sane human should be capable of understanding the simple fact that a kid can not agree to something that
1.Might hurt him/her (without their knowlede)
2.They don't even comprehend and could possibly traumatize them for a life time.
No go back to suck Ahmeds cock maybe he allows you to marry his 7year old goat then.

He miscalculated the statute of limitations; he was going to tell some stories, but he need his Hollywood friends to get off.

You can smell his desperation to stay relevant. Has he started giving out those privilege grants he collected all that money for?

Are you implying gay people don't rape kids? Ha ha. Look at the Milo videos, perfect example of "it's okay when we do it."

Get help.

>The dude is calm, rational, and an expert debater
>debater

And that's all he is. He doesn't really believe in any of it, he just likes arguing and the side he argues for makes the most people mad.

We need to find out who Milo's Hollywood friends are.
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=2h25m42s

Pedo detected

>If Milo can't help loving black cocks, who is he to condemn people for loving little girls, which is arguably more natural?

misprinted sweden just argued that interracial relationships are worse than pedophilia.

it's time for you to get off the internet and go admit yourself to whatever bullshit mental health service your irrelevant shit stain "country" offers, you disgusting turd.

Milo should check himself into an institution, because he's the one who can't restrain himself from engaging in degeneracy.

He's not alt-right, but he's helpful in shifting SJWs to the right. Also the black guy fetish is probably something he says to defend from being racist, which is what everyone on the right is called for speaking their mind.

Milo grosses me out a bit and I don't entirely trust him, but he's bringing more people closer to our side.

If you seriously think dudes sucking black dick is worse than fucking kids you have a screw loose

I don't care if you hate gays and blacks you cannot truly believe its worse than fucking children