What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alex sold out, nigga.

Fpbp

It means you PizzaGate people are fucking retarded.

The supposed "code" you retards keep rambling on about isn't even consistent throughout the emails.

It's much more likely they're just talking about drugs or something. Which is more likely? That the elite of Washington are involved in a Satan-worshiping child sex slave ring where they murder the kids after raping them to keep them quiet, OR, that a lot of them love doing drugs and they obviously have to keep it on the down low? This is Sup Forums, so of course a lot of you pick the first choice.

whynotboth.jpg

its very obvious they're 100% pedos. its the perfect way to maintain opsec in a situation like that, nobody is going to blow the whistle if it means implicating themselves in child rape/murder. the problem is Sup Forums/plebbit/whoever else was involved blew their load way too fast before any concrete evidence was found and gave them a chance to clean house and cover everything up. if these dumbasses had kept it out of the news and let alefantis think he was undetected we coulda sent a couple dudes in there for recon and got some real incriminating shit. but nope

btw this 'fake news' meme got pushed HARD AS FUCK by the msm and it makes me sick to my stomach. what ever happened to 'conspiracy theory'? I get the feeling they thought if they called it that it would make people curious enough to look into it

>its very obvious they're 100% pedos
No, it's not. The only reason any of you have to believe that is a few coincidences like the fact they have pictures of kids on their instagrams, and that they supposedly use code in their emails. Only problem is even if you substitute the keywords in the email for what you tards claim it means, the emails still make no sense.

They didn't cover anything up because there's nothing TO cover up. But after everyone starts claiming them to be Satanic child rapists, they can't exactly come out and be like "lol no bro we're just coke fiends"

Instead, the obvious move is to just sit back and wait for this to blow over, since the only people who would believe that they're Satan worshiping child rapists are tin foil hatters.

You idiots fucked up. If you had instead just came out and accused them of something much less serious, they probably would have confessed to what it's really about. Which is probably drugs.

Seriously, this PizzaGate shit is Lizard People-tier

Now here come 50 angry neckbeards to call me a shill, the obvious reaction when confronted with logic that you're probably mentally retarded.

yeah you're right. nothing to see here folks, move along, go back to your simple lives

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g

>franklin coverup
>dutroux case
>savile
>epstein
>haster, actual speaker for the house
>BBC owner caught lying to cover up for savile then buys the ny post which puts out a hit piece covering for alefantis
>hollywood exposed over and over and over for satanic pedophilia

Its not like theres literally dozens of confirmed cases of political-class elites getting caught fucking children though. Its not like theyve been caught over and over and over and over and over fucking children. No, its more likely that the code words theyre using in their emails which exactly and perfectly correspond to known pedophile code words actually arent pedo code at all and instead are drug code words for some reason.

Fuck off shill

I thought the political stuff I'm the emails was the big diversion from the Clinton Foundation which was a big diversion from pizza gate. Wtf Alex

Trump called Alex Jones just like he called Milo and told them to wait until Trump ascends to the throne.

Ted Gunderson was the head of the LA FBI and he says the elites fuck kids

ALEX JONES WAS PANDERING MASSIVELY TO THE PIZZA GATE RETARDS(WHO SHOULD BE GASSED) TODAY AND SAYING THEY WERE USING PEDOPHILE CODE WORDS.

FUCK THE PIZZA GATE RETARDS AND FUCK ALEX JONES FOR ADDING DUEL TO THEIR FLAMES

ADDING FUEL*

Problem with Sup Forums is that they claim to be redpilled but are the first ones to say pedo as soon as a kid appears near an adult while denying every other possibility. Its so fucking weird to see such a culture that jumps right away at labeling people of the worst, being cannibal satan worshippers, you are a fucking joke.

What a joke

OC find, not sure if it's been posted before. This is an imdb page for a short film that the CPP shooter was possibly in. I say possibly since I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that this is the same edgar maddison welch, but assuming it is, quite the fucking coincidence. i couldn't find the film online anywhere, but the director Olivier Koos lists it on his website, so it isn't a fake imdb listing or something that like.

It means you people are to crazy and delusional, even for Alex Jones.

he's right. Sup Forums is falling for psyops

all these pizza gate faggots don't have kids.

the best part is that for every shill you get many anons who feel like they have to bring evidence...which then red pills more new anons...
it is like a snowball and you guys ran next to it and give it the extra speed.
you scared pedos are what brings the salt for this thread and motivates us.
I had lawyers who work for 40years the field saying this is the new big thing after dutroux and norway etc so...who the fuck are you ?

That guy is a meme, none of you take this snake oil salesman seriously right?

You know...you shouldn't use kek...that will backfire horrible...you guys should know that by now

they keep posting this pic as if it was evidence when it's clearly a joke about unruly children.

Maybe someone just added the Gunman role for the sake of the lulz, dunno.

But something is going down with pizzagate. Even Above Top Secret has started locking/deleting pizzagate threads.

Forgot pic

>podestas pizza
I dont even miss the Berenstein timeline anymore

This.

We used to use "Pizza" when referring to pills (percs, vics, xans etc.)

He meant "they are going to fucking kill me if I keep talking about this."
Alex was purchased by the elite months ago.

This photo makes me smile everytime.
What a silly loli :3

What baffles me is besta pizza had the symbol, but they made shit up about EVERYTHING else.
So sad.

I'd agree, although I wouldn't be shocked if they did abuse kids, I mean the elite are sadists.
They aint no pedophiles though, people misuse that term so much it makes it meaningless.

This.

There's a lot of jumping to conclusions with pizzagate, which is to be expected with any amateur investigation, but so far we've gotten more right than wrong and the overall narrative is coming together and converging on the truth. It's no longer a question of what's going on so much as who is involved and how do we prove it sufficiently enough that it can no longer be dismissed by the authorities.

I gave pizza gate a shot, but I seriously can't get behind it anymore. I think you guys should keep researching for sure, because I might be wrong, but at this point I just can't see the connection. It has gotten to the point where one needs to believe in God or Satan in order to see any wrongdoing here.

I'm in the camp that these are just a bunch of faggot hipsters with VERY poor taste. I know people whom don't belive in spiritual beings, but are theistic Satanists just to piss people off.

Some people just ENJOY offending others. It's part of hipsterdom.

the elites aren't sadists, they just want money control of the markets. that's all. the people who believe that the elites want to kill the poor or anything like that are loons

It means he got a C&D from Alefantis.

>It's just le ruse to detract from REAL crimes in the emails
Then why is it on the same PRIVATE email server as the one proving ties to ISIL and DNC bamboozling to cuck Bernie out?
It's obvious they didn't want ANY of that info out, so do you really think the x amount of emails about pizza/hankerchiefs/hotdogs/whatever are a falseflag and the other emails are real? I don't get the reasoning.
They weren't expecting to get caught after they bleached the emails.

Alex Jones distances himself from a controversy since an armed man (likely inspired by alex jones) brought guns to a pizza store

that's the most plausible explanation

There's a concerted effort to turn people against Alex Jones happening now on Sup Forums. Dont fall for it.

If they aren't sadists that have to at least be psychopaths, as they love killing and hurting people too much, or at least don't mind it.

Money and control is part of what sadists usually want: power, control, ability to destroy and abuse.
That's why I say that could be a possibility.

But pedophiles? That's too much of a step out there, especially while being satanists who cut kids up. They're truly bonkers.

No but the art is pedophile art!!!!

lmao it looked like hipster degeneracy to me, nothing more. Just obscure garbage.

British parliament is being investigated for satanic ritual paedophilia and murder right now and its being taken seriously. Stop thinking reality begins and ends at the smug ironic comedy shows you watch.

Where's the original?

Tbh even if there was something in PizzaGate, (((They))) know now that people are suspicious so they probably cleaned out the place. I'm sorry to say that its best to remember this, but move on to another lead.

Things got too hot and just like PJW and Baboon Mindset, he's trying to distance himself.
He's a sellout

It's called blackmail. Imagine being a politician, and you want to be part of the in crowd so they tell you to come to one of their meetings only to show up and find pedophilia and satanic rituals.

You're now held in "political bondage", forced to comply with the higher-ups guidelines or face being singled out.

That's just my hypothes

Holy fuck you people are stupid.

Well yeah, which is why I think that's possible, as the elite wouldn't think twitch about abusing kids as they murder hundreds, thousands even every day.
I just can't help but to laugh every time someone says pedophilia too with satanism. Makes me think they mean pedophilia because they use children in satanic sadistic rituals.
That's just a gross misuse of the term desu

Looks like someone gave him a call

Even milo backed off. Theres some real powerful shady shit going on

its a dangerous thing, spreading fake news, and now alex is getting a taste of the consequences. it's pretty easy to come up with a story and sell it, then when some "establishment" media source denies its truth and says its fake because it obviously fucking is, people will begin throwing accusations and claiming they're involved too, or just they're just covering up because of some other stupid conspiracy they thought up in their minds. these kind of people were few in numbers before, but because of guys like Alex, who cried MSM is not trust worthy and people should only believe guys like him, he forgot to realize the same shit could happen to him too and the numbers of people spreading fake news and denying actual news has become huge. this pizzagate nonsense is nothing more than that, just fucking nonsense, and it took someone like alex fucking jones to call it that, so you know how fucking retarded this shit has to be. and now those same people he fired up are going against him, claiming he sold out as well.

fake news is very very dangerous stuff if you actually think about it. alex has created a monster and hopefully because of all the backlash he's getting from actually not being a retard for once, he'll realize all the damage he's done and how stupid his followers are. i've been meaning to make a thread about this topic for a while then i thought what's the fucking point, im only gonna get called a shill or ctr with everything throwing parentheses around like fucking retards.

everyone throwing*

it means you autists need to spread out your autism. If you haven't found one FACT yet, maybe you need to take a break and focus on other parts of the e-mails.

sure they seemed to be using some weird and creepy code words, but thats about it.

This.

>
HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A COINCIDENCE AND A HALF!

Funny part is how obvious they are. I rarely see people arguing even similarly to a shill in any thread.

Just now saw a thread about the Oakland fire. Almost 9/10 posts were happy that degenerates were punished for their sins and only sad that the demonic owner did not burn as well.

1-2 guys said it was sad (prob christians).

And NOBODY argued like the shills do in the EWO threads for the "sanctity of life" or "such a loss to the community" or whatever the fuck you want.

Fucking shills GET BETTER! I SHOULD HAVE YOUR JOB! (no pizza or pasta tho im gluten intolerant)

Agreed. AJ looked spooked or stressed more than apologetic in the recent videos.

Biggs video was taken down - RUMOUR ALERT - because criminal charges / suing will come to Infowars over it / pgate in general.

Biggs also quit.

AJ may be backing off right now but I still have faith. Now it´s time for him to lay low until Trump comes into power & his cabinet can take over key positions.

this whole thing is a meme, if you believe pizzagate you are a dumboi

You're fucking retarded

well someone is raping/kidnapping the kids in large numbers...why would it be surprising that certain people with money/power/connections would take part in it?

He means Oceania was at war with Eurasia; therefore Oceania had always been at war with Eurasia.

C'mon , it hasn't been about the "code "
It's about the connection
Don't get caught up in semantic arguments dumbfuck...
If absolute proof is what you must have...
Pedestal bros are DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO DENNIS HASTERT ,going back to the 70's
(Google the 3 names +Nose,Japan)

That connection is just a SINGLE THREAD.

It's NOT ABOUT COMET PING PONG.
JIMMY is just one spider in a fucking WORLDWIDE WEB.

And fyi, NONE OF US HAVE CLAIMED ANYTHING,
We are only SHOWING PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION ,you absolute twat...

All the secret stuff will come to light after 1/20/17
...until then and beyond you can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

literally been saying this since day one. you faggots are retarded. the whole thing just reeks of halfbaked alt-right conspirisy and you faggots just ate it up. newfag have ruined Sup Forums

> Pedophiles and shapeshifting lizardmen are equally unlikely

You're retarded.

the simple water filter merchant is not letting the jews subvert him thru all this crazy shit. He realized everyone is so consumed with he whole idea of pedophilia that they totally stopped caring about al the other concrete proof of corruption found in the wikileaks. he was not the only person covering this pizzagate shit, milo was about to do a speech about it yesterday in dc of all places. So its not like pizzagate isn't gaining exposure thru other outlets besides infowars. He wan't to get that cunt in jail and the only way to do that is thru evidence, and in the emails theirs a lot of that. which could get her fucked from all sides and potentially ending her political career; or whats left of it.

tl;dr Dont let the jews turn you against your greatest ally. To have all of his supporters turn on him would is what they want. Fuck this pizzagate shit leave it for the armchair detectives on here to do the work. the water filter merhcant has has bigger fish to fry.