SAA HAS TAKEN ALEPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/HalabNow/status/806257574391775232

twitter.com/Alaa_Ebrahim_tv/status/806262722438500352

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/806232488171294720

what is Aleppo?

THIS IS BAD!

It's Aussie slang for a leper.

So Assad has Aleppo now? Syrian invasion over soon?

pfft, just more fake news

>people unironically thought ISIS was a major threat
>people unironically thought ISIS was more dangerous than Saddam

Oh, awesome. Does this mean the refugees can go back now?

I bet those panties smell like fries

Good. Daily reminder that in a region where even 5% of your population believes they can go to heaven by exploding themselves, a dictatorship is the only valid form of governance.

The jihadis still control large parts of Syria (particularly Idlb and Raqqa areas. The Kurds and Turks are also still around, so the war is far from over. It is a great victory and probably signals an end for the dream of a jihadi state in Syria. The Snackbars only option now is to topple Assad via Turkey. I don't think Turkey will go that far. They can't afford to take on a major war against Assad and Russia (likely w/o US help) with the fragile state of Erdogan's grip on power.

>refugees
Those aren't syrians user. You think Syrians are black? They're mostly African economic migrants taking advantage of the stupidity of Germans and the rest of the EU by proxy.

They were though. It's just that they've been stopped with the combined efforts of nearly 30 nations. Say what you want about Saddam, he didn't try to conquer all of the middle east and north Africa (which was ISIS' goal)

Ok

Bad.

who are SAA?

WHAT

IS

ALEPPO

r u an aleppo?

DEUS VULT!

I just don't know anymore