TIME TELLS HILLARY SUPPORTERS NOT TO PAY TAXES

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-06/time-urges-65-million-americans-who-voted-hillary-not-pay-taxes

>Under the twisted premise of losing the popular vote and “no taxation without representation", TIME's Mark Weston proclaims that the approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge "we won’t pay taxes to the federal government… until democracy is restored."

>Twice in the past 16 years, a Republican candidate who finished second in the popular vote has won the presidency. This year, Donald Trump won the electoral vote with about 46% of the popular vote, while Hillary Clinton received about 48%. If the parties stay this evenly divided, another electoral mishap is more likely than not in the next 20 years.
>Most Republicans are quite content with this system. Appeals to fairness have not persuaded them of the need to amend the Constitution to establish direct presidential elections, preferably with a runoff if no one wins 50% of the vote. Nor does the real chance that a Democrat could win the presidency with fewer votes than a Republican alarm them. Even the taunt, “Are you afraid of a direct election? Can’t you win a straight-up vote?” doesn’t faze them. Democrats must, therefore, pester Republicans where it hurts: the pocketbook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFj9SEi-ttM
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/311/311580204/311580204_201212_990.pdf?_ga=1.98106783.1031876287.1481076942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is signing a pledge to not pay taxes legal? Yes, if no overt act of conspiracy is involved, and the pledge itself is hypothetical. No one knows when or if it would be carried out. A national movement not to pay federal taxes in the future would put Republicans on notice: they do not have the right to impose a hard-right, second-place presidency on a moderate nation every dozen or so years. If the Republicans won’t help amend the Constitution so that America can resume being a democracy, then Democrats, lacking the representation that supporters of a future popular vote-winner ought to have in the executive branch, should not submit to paying taxes to the federal government.
>How would the pledge work? First, an online group such as MoveOn.org, Change.org or both, should circulate a petition. The pledge is not just a powerful protest; it is also effortless, requiring no legal or financial sacrifice at all for years, possibly decades. Second, the pledge should only apply to federal taxes. We would still pay state, local, sales and property taxes. This is a protest against our 229-year-old system of electoral votes, not against taxation in general. Third, if a Republican wins the election without winning the popular vote again, we should still pay what we owe in federal taxes—just not to the IRS. Instead, people would compute their federal taxes, file a Form 1040 and write a check to a national escrow account, preferably in a well-established Canadian or British bank that is beyond the reach of the U.S. Justice Department, because whoever opens this account probably will be in violation of U.S. law. In the check’s memo line, people should write, “Funds to be transferred to the IRS as soon as America resumes being a democracy.”

I think that we can safely say that Time is up. They need to be shut down.

>we won’t pay taxes to the federal government
Can't pay taxes if you don't work.

They don't work, they already don't pay taxes.

They dont have a choice, they get by on government hand outs, so they have to file taxes.

Shouldn't expect any gibs then either

I'm ok with this.

If we all stopped paying federal income tax id be pretty happy desu.

Taxation is theft after all

>No taxes
>Country doesnt give out them benefits

Sound good to me

>half the left becomes libertarian
>the otherhalf goes to jail for not paying the irs
Ok with me, good outcome

Sure, but first they need to refund the last 8 years of taxes Republicans paid while Dems held the presidency. And, going forward, cut off all government funds to Democrats.

The IRS better up their numbers before tax season

I love the doublethink of the Left

>I will do everything within my power to resist a Trump administration, #notmypresident
>Why is that orange buffoon blocking me on Twitter? He's the president of America, he is supposed to take care of all of us.

>Doublethink
Welcome to 1984.

What in the actual fuck. Their "representation" is in Congress.

The hypocrisy here is at levels I've never seen before.

Dems dont want to pay taxes because they aren't "represented" in the executive branch.

So why don't they support sovereign citizens? I worship a spaghetti monster and I've never been represented in the oval office, does that mean I don't have to pay taxes.

Also, it would be the IRS' pleasure to also collect penalties and interest when the faggots finally decide to pay their taxes.

I just hope Trump does a good job despite a sizeable chunk of the population actively sabotaging him.

And when he does make America great again, he tells off those who went against him, "America is great again, but those of you who were out there undermining me the whole say, you are not invited to this greatness. You said I am #notyourpresident, this is not your America either. So I don't want you to be part of this greatness"

FPBP

Most of those people that don't file will miss out on a getting anything back and if they don't pay what they owe the IRS will audit them and get their money through wage garnishment.

TIME TO GET INTO THE REPO BUSINESS

They won't be paying taxes anyway under trump's tax plan.

People making less than like 32k a year have no tax liability.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Sounds like a Republican wet dream

>Sorry folks, without all those taxes we're going to have to eliminate medicare & SS

>actively sabotaging him

How? Their opinions aren't relevant, Trump and his allies (or people who are in the same party, anyway) control the entire government.

A bar in my town did this "not pay taxes" thing.
The doors were locked, all assets seized, everything was put up for auction.

All I see that will come from this is a bunch of cry babies will be homeless and have no possessions. The federal government does not fuck around with taxes. One day you will go to the bank and find out the feds took all your savings. My brother is a CPA and tells me horror stores often.

Shouldn't be hard to round them up for FEMA camps then should it? We'll gas the libs with rainbow zyklon B

They are essentially encouraging citizens not to cooperate with the government with no better reason than "becuz Trump".

Whether it's the media who constantly twist the narrative to paint him in a negative light, not paying taxes, or holding demonstrations to delay/halt goverment projects.

Not saying they aren't free to express themselves, but they shouldn't expect Trump to owe them anything either

>How would the pledge work? First, an online group such as MoveOn.org, Change.org or both, should circulate a petition

Soros is a fucking cartoon villain lol

This timeline has jumped a tankful of sharks

>lefties dodge taxes
>get arrested for tax evasion and can't vote again

>people on welfare and illegals don't pay taxes

>be liberal America
>leave the country in mass droves after election
>commit felony acts in riots across the country, causing thousands of arrests
>pledge to commit tax evasion in the future

Kek they're so busy being buttmad that they can't see how much they're hurting their chances to vote in future elections

what are you going to do to stop them from voting, ask to see their ID?

>Democrats must, therefore, pester Republicans where it hurts: the pocketbook.
>implying republicans are living of government handouts

It really is pathetic to watch, like a bunch of idiot children.

No, I'm wrong, this level of butthurt is funny as hell and will probable never be witnessed again.

>Liberals pretending to be anti-federalists

4change.org/pol/ should get involved

Not paying taxes is called being a smart businessperson. Just trying to be like Trump!

>All I see that will come from this is a bunch of cry babies will be homeless and have no possessions
aka Sup Forums's wet dream

I believe secession is easier than pulling this off
>people would compute their federal taxes, file a Form 1040 and write a check to a national escrow account, preferably in a well-established Canadian or British bank that is beyond the reach of the U.S. Justice Department, because whoever opens this account probably will be in violation of U.S. law. In the check’s memo line, people should write, “Funds to be transferred to the IRS as soon as America resumes being a democracy.”

>implying Hillary supporters have jobs

99% of Hillary voters are the 55% who don't pay taxes anyway. Just accept Trump as your leader. Trump is life Trump is love.

LOL

I would fucking love to see the Democrats do this. It would be fucking glorious, they'd be playing right into our hands.

There's a difference between taking legal tax breaks which the law grants you and simply refusing to pay taxes you owe.

You faggot.

Well Trump doesn't pay taxes, so...

>Appeals to fairness have not persuaded them of the need to amend the Constitution
did they suggest their own arguments are fallacies?

>the pocketbook

I'm not a fag so my wallet will be just fine.

>implying dems pay taxes anyway

Are liberals retarded? Add in the CA and NY registered republicans and right leaning independents who didn't vote because of active voter demoralization in those states, take away the illegal and dead votes, and Trump won the popular election by 8+ million

Which he's legally allowed to do, unlike these crybabies.

Why would you want to be an accomplice to suicide?

I support this 1000000%

>Taxation is theft
>They'll ruin their lives with felonies and liens

Most Liberals wont have to pay any federal taxes under Trump's new tax plan anyway since they do not have an high enough income.

Hey, that's a great idea. We can just expand the NICS database to handle the election volume to ensure only citizens and non-felons can vote exactly once where they're registered. Expect voter ID laws in the first 100 days, cuck.

>Don't pay taxes
>Get audited
>Democrats claim Trump is using the IRS to go after democrats unfairly

This is the real move they are making here

>hillaryy supporters
>paying taxes

lmao welfare nigs yelling about taxes they dont pay, i bet the ones who campaign this the hardest most likely don't pay taxes and are not risking a damn thing.

That would defund a lot of government programs Democrats are responsible for in the first place.

Obama is such a fag

Double standards much? If you don't agree with a bunch of whiny libs doing this how can you be o.k with someone who is supposed to be above them?

white democrats not paying taxes. so who is going fund all dem gib me dats?

>"x" much?

Fuck paying taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFj9SEi-ttM

Simple enough response.
Id Democrats stop paying taxes, Government stops paying welfare. Make sure that everyone knows the reason there is not enough money to pay welfare is because democrats won't pay taxes.

Why? She pays hers

Shit, right, sorry. Here's where I'm getting all of this "fake news" information from. Pretty interesting to see.

990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/311/311580204/311580204_201212_990.pdf?_ga=1.98106783.1031876287.1481076942