Mfw my wife wants 5 kids

>mfw my wife wants 5 kids

Shall I do it for the white race?

Of course. Why are you even asking that question?? Man up, take care of them, keep your daughters protected and chaste.

God Bless you Bong.

BENIS

(That means "yes" in Nazifrogese.)

user. You better go balls deep until her stomach throbs with your seed.

I wish I could have kids.

of course, we not going to win the numbers game with memes alone

Do it. take back your homeland
breed that bitch

only if you can redpill them properly

Only 5? OP, you're a faggot if you don't give her at least 9. You need to get away from your computer, grab her, hold her down, expose her hairy, smelly pussy, and dick her deep every night for the rest of your life.

Also, lube is for faggots. Do it au naturale.

Make sure you get a black guy to do it with her.

Get to it Nigel. Give her what she wants. GO NOW.

It's going to be expensive. We will be living in Denmark. I can't even see how it's going to be possible to raise 5 on two middle class salaries. Will have to take 1 at a time I guess.

She'll get vag blowout and quit after two. Guaranteed.

Maybe you need your wife to go black so the bull can help pay for them?

Only do it if you want to. God knows there are already enough shitty fathers.

make sure they are males

srs

Go on welfare

Make 6. People like Barbara Spectre would hate you for it.

Post pics of you and your wife

This. Welfare is the Jewish tool to let minorities breed. Why not use it against them?

>5

Put a zero at the end of that and we can start talking

Why does your nervous pepe seem different?

We're 8 siblings. My mum and pa works just enough for all of us.
They raised us educated. So OP, if a couple of 3rd worlders can do it, what's stopping you?

Can we see a pic of your wife's hairy, smelly pussy?

Do it the Chinese way and abort if you can't see a penis 3-4 months in.

>Implying that the baby's dick would be big enough to hang out her vagina.

You don't know her mate, she's crazy enough for 4 or 5.

She shaves, says she wants to be feminine.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Ha

Good girl. Good girl. Of course women want to shave so they can feel smooth and soft. My first girlfriend told me what it was like shaving for the first time. She had always been skeptical of it until she actually did it. She says she stood there staring at herself in the mirror rubbing her fingers over her smooth body and fell in love with it.

What's her favorite position, OP? How does she want you to impregnate her?

do it. i have 2 chillins. my wife doesnt want anymore. i feel like a failure. children are a lot of work for sure, but parenthood is rewarding. i might need to find another women to breed to get at least a couple more children.

Yea and marry one to my white half icelandic daugter lets make it happen

have 10

If I was rich, I'd have as many as it was physically possible with one woman.

3 more for the mutterkreuz, kamerad

>mfw granny had one

added to my american education folder

>having a pass to cum in dat sweet pussy indefinitely
>Still being unsure
Low T
L
O
W

T

das it my boi, gotta be rich enough to pay for your own kids no matter the number, gibs are slavery

Yes. Make sure you educate them all on western history while they're young in the form of bedtime stories. That will ensure they're redpilled and interested in the West and will never be corrupted by schools. My 9 year old aryan cousin is racist and likes trump simply because i taught him roman history and its superiority over other world cultures.

Make her have 6.

I personally want 3. 2 sons and 1 daughter.

Yeah it'll be funny

are you one of those fat retarded from the uk. like the fat ones that go muh fish and chips and beers

No, I haven't had fish and chips for 5 years at least. And I prefer to drink wine at home, but I'm not a big drinker.

No, creating new life is the most unethical thing imaginable. It's completely selfish and indefensible.

There is no such thing as objective ethics. Making children is literally the purpose of biology.

Saying there's no such thing as objective ethics is irrelevant as I slaughter your family in front your eyes. Creating life creates suffering, and then the compulsive need to distract yourself from that inherent suffering. It's like getting someone hooked on crack for your own gain. Also, saying it's the purpose of biology means jack shit. Someone raping and impregnating a woman could use the same case.

And I'll tip my own fedora preemptively before anyone else does it for me.

Do you own a farm? Do you need free labour to get you through the long winter? There is no reason in this day and age for 5 children. The world is overpopulated as it is, find another way to help the white race. Population control of undesirables.

your wife is obviously more many than you. so just stfu and do what she says... faggot

If you don't someone else will

>t. Sven N'gasta

DO IT FOR THE ARYAN NATION REMMY!!!!

>leaf

if you don't, the neighbour might decide to help out

can you afford 5 children? if no, then don't fucking have them

Ids are fun. If you can afford it, go for it; she'll lose her enthusiasm after 3 anyway.

>And I'll tip my own fedora preemptively before anyone else does it for me.

Well at least you're aware of how much of an edge lord you sound like

>The world is overpopulated as it is

No it isn't.

Yes.

make one at a time.

Your ancestors say........ 'Yes!'

Go for it man

Do it with timestamps and updates. All at once or you are a fag.

Yes, but if you have daughters be careful. You don't one of them to bring home a nigger or a migrant do you?

Still doesn't make it any less true, tho. There's no harm in not being born. Can you say the same about conscious life?

I am one of five white kids in my family.

Do it man, I love my family

Yes lad, hopefully you are Catholic and not Protestant filth.

>yes please produce a lot of children. It's not that earth is already overpopulated and we are depleting our resources at exponential rates. Also having lots of children will ensure you will be able to give each child the time and care to be raised well. After all we live in 2016, not 1400 where your children will probably die of untreated diseases, and there is a logical reason to have a lot of children to ensure your genetics gets carried on

I swear to god I just want to learn how to survive innawoods for good and just leave humanity behind