Part Two

Let's get those dangling questions answered

Other urls found in this thread:

gaychristian101.com/Sin-of-Sodom.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get penetrated

He's a disgusting sodomite, of course he wants all men to be disgusting sodomites too.

He knows he'd like doing it. He's at least a 7.5 in the face. Wonder if he has a "7.5" to match. Lel

wtf I hate designers clothing now!

>feminism is great they said
>feminist won't cause any problems they said
>fast forward to the near future where all men have to undergo annual sodomization

How do you know which gender angels are when we all know they have no gender? Were those raped angels angels or were they "men"? Derpa derpa. gaychristian101.com/Sin-of-Sodom.html
>serious replies only please

Tom' husband..

Faggots are feminists now? If men let them dry up on their own and only rented their wombs. Or used the new skin cell eggs. Then they can stay with their robot dick. Not being trapped inside a wet box is fun

Goodness me what bad taste

By that same logic, I believe all fags should be forced to have sex with a woman at least once.

It looks like Tom sucked the life out of him

I'm pretty sure they've all done that to themselves just to make sure

>I want to raise my wife's son from her ex gay lover

>gaychristian101.com
You are twisting the word of God to rationalize your own perversions. Do you forget the reason the angels were there in the first place? The sins of Sodom was sodomy, not attempting to rape the angels.

you'd be surprised by how many that haven't

He knows there are a lot of men who won't do it so he's trying to make up the difference.

Tom Ford is nigger-tier new money trash

They didn't accomplish the rape. It doesn't matter that we think the angels might look like men. They were shunning assholes gang rapists who rapes everybody. Why would Lot offer his daughters if everybody knew these were lusty faggots? Fallen angels are males who only rape women. Their long hair entices them. How do they know the men with long hair have no vagina? Angels don't have bumholes and genders

I dont understand how a man can know what is shitty or not if he only reads about it. To each their own i guess

Did you actually read my post? The sins of Sodom were not ATTEMPTING to rape the angels. The angels were sent to Sodom to destroy it for their sins. Go back and read Genesis 19.

Yes I know that. And they still wanted to rape like they raped every stranger. Kinda like trump. What did Christ say was their sin? Read the link as it wasn't just Christ. I mentioned in the last thread male prisoners who rape other men. Are they faggots? If these "sodomites" were homosexuals (a word that didn't exist) why are they shunning Lot's daughter? Because they dont give a shit whether or not it was an angel they raped to show dominance. Lot's daughter also wasn't a stranger

Christ did not address the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah in that verse. They shunned Lot's daughter cause they were faggots. The male prisoners that rape other men are faggots. You are rationalizing.
>26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

I'll pray for you, leaf.

I can't read this garbage. I read my link and it makes me feel good because i see no gnosticism in it. You add or delete very well. I divide. I am the ethiopian eunuch. You don't understand marriage laws. Maybe I am the Roman centurion. Maybe i am david and jonathan. The nephilim slayer. You even ignore how the link describes how YOUR SIDE is talmudic and platonic. Booooo! I am more like Diogenes. Alexander was baws. Mentioned in that article. Get outta muh sunlight. I also mentioned shunning sojourners to you a few times and you seem to be ignoring that. I will reiterate. Even Moses and the OT books said "sodomites" (these words have no relationships) were simply greedy inhospitable shit cunts. Then there's rape. Two things I don't do. Bible things are hard but true. This is why they are demeaned and lied about. Made fun of. Couldnt care less bud. I know what im doing

This garbage is straight from the Bible.
>it makes me feel good
There is your fucking problem. It's not supposed to feel good, you submit because it is necessary.
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. 26If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Nope. Because you had a little hard headed speech of potato. Right wing and new testment do not go hand in hand. Join me in the antichrist thread when you're through eating apples

>Right wing and new testment do not go hand in hand.
Fair enough, never mentioned anything about the right wing though.

As for the rest, this conversation is going nowhere. You can follow your false teachers as you wish, I will follow God.

You never really told me how my interpretations or explanations to you were wrong or how yours don't make a lick of sense. You repeated your basic premise more than a few times. Agree to disagree I guess. You kinda shat up my thread but whatever

Fucking faggot. I want to penetrate the bones in his face with my fist.

This old guy looks like an old woman. Is Ford really gay if he fucks this?

>how a man can know what is shitty or not if he only reads about it.
You don't need to taste shit to know not to eat it.

Go home michael douglas you are drunk
Replace bones in face with your boner in his ass