I got fired today because of racism, so i can spend the night with my Sup Forums ameribros

I got fired today because of racism, so i can spend the night with my Sup Forums ameribros

Other urls found in this thread:

mut-gegen-rechte-gewalt.de/service/links-gegen-rechts/links-foerderung
bpb.de/partner/akquisos/166871/uebersicht-foerderungen-auf-allen-ebenen
bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/aktuelles/alle-meldungen/bundesprogramm--vielfalt-tut-gut--foerdert-drei-neue-online-portale-gegen-rechts/100002?view=DEFAULT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're an idiot

What did you do, Hans?

Good job user. At least someones got some balls in this cuck society.

>I got fired today because of racism
>because of racism
>Germany

storytime

I guess you forgot to prep the bull?

I used the word Neger when i talked about a black

Fuck em. Sounds like a crap job anyway.

If it was a good job you wouldn't have any niggers around you.

>a black customer

He probably means he said something like "brown men should be punished that same as white men for rape'.

I hate this world.

Feels good not to be a wagecuck

what did you do greentext it you should've put it in the OP you faggot

>revealing your power level around normies

people on this board have forgotten what it means to hide your power level.

do you know why the jews are so successful at fucking us over?
its because they don't tell you what they actually think

Top kek hans, how much longer till the cops raid your house? You gonna an hero?

Being jobless in Germany is great. You get free gibs and you actively work on the destruction of this anti german state. at the same time the political cucks cannot lower the free gibs because that would be racist.

let them choke on their own filth.

nice, welcome home

speaking of which I was wearing my military surplus german police parka today and some nigger walked up and said "sprichst du deutsch?" or something like that, wasn't expecting it

What?

no

>Neger

OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOooo

Such a madman, much wow

>an hero

I fear you have been discriminated against due to a political stance. SUE NOW!

just go back to university and do a 450€ job on the side, also you can create and sell websites for cash money with wordpress or something.

make youtube videos about whatever feels good and monetize them. you don't need to be a wagecuck to have a comfortable life.

I feel you man, sometimes I just want to stop paying taxes, quit my job, and mooch off the state. If they want a nation of leeches I'll be glad to bleed them white.

Im seriously considering leaving germany now tho, at least for some time
My older brother moved to Finland and my sister to israel.
Maybe i work some time in czechia or anything

I kinda know that feel. When i worked in Germany i started talking about The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in front of my Jewish boss at a Summer work party. I was very drunk at the time.

I never got fired (or arrested for that matter) but was turned down for multiple promotions.

You should suckl as much money as you possibly can out of the current Western welfare states before they collapse. Allocate those resources to pro-white organizations or if you have a family, to your white children. It's better than working your life away and being forced to pay money for corrupt anti-whites and worthless shitskins.

im planning to buy land in estonia and start a Sup Forumsony

all whites and finno-ugrics are welcome. this will happen in 2020-decade tho

desu "Neger" is not racist. If you had said Nigger that would be racist. Neger is a normal definition and has absolutly nothing to do with racism if you dont agree you just confirm you dont have any knowledge about shit like his boss.

1. Do you have a family to support?
2. Why do you want to leave?
3. Do you speak another language?

You just need to look around for a friendly company to work for. Pic related.

Remember in the modern age 3/4 of getting a job is your friends and contacts.

1.) Yep, they didn't had a problem with my siblings moving away
2.) High taxes and lack of personal freedom
3.) English and French, i think i could learn a fourth one.

grandpa is leaving me 50 acres of land and several cabins high in the California mountains outside a small 700 population town in his will, thought about doing the same here for America now that Trump won

What field did you work in? Can you easily find work in foreign countries?

Well, i studied business administration, nothing special but also not unqualified

you get free gibs when you are fired?

because in most places getting fired and getting laid off are different

you are forced to work after some time.

not if you're a "refugee"

They can't actually make you work. Nobody is going to drag you out of your flat. They might reduce the payments a little bit until the point where you can prove some health complication.

my ex-girlfriend who I haven't seen in six months but have texted just casually referenced an inside joke we had about how I would pretend her bare titties were basically binoculars.

she fucking with me or she want to fuck?

(also, all the captchas are pizza now...)

this is a German thread now, fuck off amerinigger

intredasting. should i get on neetbucks then? i'm self employed but would much rather have the guvment pay me those 800€ or whatever it is on top of what i already make ...

is it hard to get neetbux in the capital?

Any chances to get a Abfindung? Or sue your former employer at the Arbeitsgericht.

>revealing your power level around normies
You mean
revealing your normie level around power.

IE: the people with the money.

>Neger was a German torpedo-carrying craft generally described as a human torpedo which could not submerge, but was difficult to see during night operations. The vessel was used by the Kriegsmarine between 1943 and 1945. The name was taken from the constructor of the manned torpedo. ...

Yeah see I only do it in the car.

I also like to think that, but it's clearly considered racist, because of its archaic nature, in the time it was mostly used, society in general was very racist, so people say the word has racist connotations.

it's complete bullshit, of course. same with "cripple". now it's "physically disabled", or maybe that was too offensive as well, so they changed it to "physically less able" or "physically disadvantaged" or some 1984 shit like that

sorry to hear that. I work with a bunch of liberal fucks and it's basically the same. one slip of the tongue and that's it.

the day after the US election if I had told them I had voted for Trump they would have lynched me.

I had a teacher in school (about 10 years ago) who always used the term "Neger" for black people. Also some of my older relatives (the ones who are above 70 years old) also still refer to blacks as Neger. It's outdated, but not used in a racist way all the time. Claim that the people you know, your relatives etc. still use this term and that you didn't mean it in a racist way. If you didn't get a Abmahnung before you got fired you maybe can get some money out of this.

Lol, my German teacher is an absolute cuck. Constantly praises Germany and Europe while putting down the US.

>bringing Sup Forums outside Sup Forums

never once, user

Ask him why he went to the USA then.

I hate these arrogant German leftist cucks more than you can imagine.

This. Wtf

Neger does NOT equal nigger (In Dutch the same as in German)

you can also pretend to do some "political work", just do some fake organization and put on a show with a couple of friends, and cash in federal (or even european) subsidiaries. it's a lot of paper work but you won't have to do any real work and you get to actively cuck the leftist governments and private organizations

mut-gegen-rechte-gewalt.de/service/links-gegen-rechts/links-foerderung

bpb.de/partner/akquisos/166871/uebersicht-foerderungen-auf-allen-ebenen

bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/aktuelles/alle-meldungen/bundesprogramm--vielfalt-tut-gut--foerdert-drei-neue-online-portale-gegen-rechts/100002?view=DEFAULT

He's an American, which is the annoying part. If it was a German guy, I could understand his preference for his own country, but this narcissistic cunt is just fucking obnoxious.

He literally says that children in Germany are "less controlled" and "more independent" and how Parisian parents are "so modern" with how they basically just don't pay attention to their kids at all and drink fuck loads of wine (not what he said, but that's how I interpreted it)