Nigger Hate Thread

Hello you fags, I am a Brazilian white male and I wanna share my thoughts on this disgusting breed that we call the blacks. Because of this infestation, our country is in ruins and is extremely violent. You could go out one day at night and LITERALLY be stabbed to death by one of these nigs just so he could steal your smartphone. Lets talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAoV-UQt15I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post some newer shit, Americuck. This one is fucking old, you fat piece of shit. We are here to hate on nigs, not on each other. We are both white, you idiot piece of shit.

>Monkey
>white
try again.

Are you retarded, Brazil has 200 million people and I am part of the minority that is white, you dumb idiot. hahahahahah

> le 60% face

lol fuck offf fatfuck

now suck obongos cock

You are not white jungle nigger

I know right, but you guys have no idea of the state that this country is in right fucking now. There literally are thousands, THOUSANDS of murders every year and most of them are either committed by blacks or mulatos. People in Europe and America have no idea of the extent that violence is in this country right now.

>I am part of the minority that is white

My god, you poor poor soul....

You're an ignorant racist, kill yourself and make the world a better place. You're literally worse than the "niggers" you hate on.

What the fuck do you mean by that, user?

Shut the fuck up amerinigger. White Brazilians exist, look up Santa Catarina and Sao Paolo. The reason why you hate Brazilians is because you associate them with mestizos or niggers.

White Brazilians exist, just as White South Africans do. And you don't get to talk shit about your white brothers, no matter where they are.

>Being part of the white minority in a shitskin country
That must be extra shitty

51% of the military policemen who shoot out bad guys in my state are black or mulatto. The violence here has nothing to do with color, stop wanting to show off. Brazil is not a white country, and this is the least of our problems, cucknazi

Bro, It is not that I hate everyone that is black. It is just that I hate the fact that there are so many blacks in this country that I live in that there is no way to differentiate who is just an ordinary black guy and who is a violent nigger. And that is a question of life and death in this shit third world country.

>47% white
lmao @ victimhood

lmao good luck in life being an edgy little shit
just move to argentina you cuck

inb4 muh pure white south

Dude, it is not about how many police men are mulatto or not, it is about how many criminals and violent crime are committed by this disgusting breed that are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAoV-UQt15I

KEK

Feel you huebro
Burgers fuck off
There are whites in brazil
Stay strong OP

I know right, we are a minority but WE DO exist.

KEK

Post any shit you fags want. i want anything

Wich state do you live in op?

jews are the real enemy, the right hating on blacks is literally jew bait for the inception in leftards these fucking levels of cognitive dissonance

> Brazilian
> white

When will you people learn?