tfw you realize whites are just albino loo in poos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI
youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We smell good and have toilets.

Genetically, yes, we are.

India is the Shit.

The Brahmins were originally Nords who were originally Hyperboreans.

Tfw you realize poos are just shit covered sub humans.

If you shoop a picture of an Indian family to having white skin and blue eyes, they look Austrian or something. Quite extraordinary.

>Nords
They were caucasian from modern day Georgia, east of the Black Sea.

Indian women are generally cuties, especially in Western nations. Too bad they have a shit culture back at home with arranged marriages to ugly stinking poo in loos

nords are just albino poo in loos

#2 looks like moot.

Almost as cute as Taylor.

they're all #2 user

Das was gut

No. Poos are mixed with ancient aryans. Thats why they have lighter skin the higher up the caste system you go and where they get the swastika from. If you dont know history youre blue pilled as fuck.

How can we be Albinos if our skin does have melanin?

I was told a legend from an old afrikan shaman and anthropologist about race. He said in old days people with closed set eyes were said to be outsiders. And that the original man had divided themselves into two tribes. Those with closed set eyes and those of the opposite. It was not about color it was about this single feature. and they separated their world in two.

Northern India was conquered and settled multiple times by Persians. They were indeed ancient "Aryans", which is why Persia changed their name to Iran to reflect this. They were caucasoids, but they weren't white, and they sure as hell weren't Nords.

many Indian woman have such weird manly faces

Lets test it out, someone who is good at photoshop, get a picture of a really dark indian guy and make her as realistically white as possible.

My girl is a very light skinned Indian, she was in a semi-arranged marriage. I ended up cucking the shit out of her "husband" when he walked in on me plowing her. He fucked off back to India, she was born here, gave her parents the finger and we are happier than ever now. She also hates Indian guys and thinks they are all creeps, she is not wrong.

>she hates Indian guys

...but her son will be an Indian guy. You don't see anything wrong here?

No her son will be of Indian decent, raised with White Christian values. That is the difference, I won't raise my son to think that being a pedo and owning woman like property is the right way to go about life.

thats just confirmation bias. same with "x women age like milk"

>my wife's son
>Ausposter
typical
You could only get more Australian if you lived in a tiny flat owned by a 20 year old multimillionaire Chinese kid and had an Abbo for a neighbor.

Most Indians are literally Aryans, dude. Most of the rest are Dravidians.

Indians are literally whiter than Magyars. So are Iranians, BTW. Aryan and Iran are cognates, meaning they were the same word originally.

Damn your hick, learn some geography amerifat. Did I say "my wifes son"? Forget to read the rest of the post too?

Fuck you are retarded, it's people like you that give other white people a bad name, you ain't nothing better than a nigger.

The white one is mixed with poo in loo but still looks better than your entire nation.

did someone forget their proxy

Calm down Australia, so what if he can't read, reading is hard.

kek

>Aryan and Iran are cognates, meaning they were the same word originally

as true as this is, the rest is fiction. The difference between an Aryan (the original peoples between the Caspian and Black seas who migrated into central Asia but also Anatolia as the Hittites) and a modern Indian is the same as the difference between a Spaniard and a mestizo Mexican.

If you want to really look at it objectively, the two most modern types of humans, genetically, can be found around the Baltic and Yellow seas. They have the most recent genetic markers.

To contrast, the oldest model of human by some 300,000 years, genetically, are the San people of south-central Africa.

While the Aryan migration into India brought in a decently sized introgression of their DNA, among horses, carts, the wheel, language, and religion, To say that a modern day Indian is Aryan is totally incorrect. The closest, genetically are probably Volgograd or Voronzeh Russians.

You literally said nothing true. Are you paraphrasing race theorists? You know it's pseudoscience, right?

>Most Indians are literally Aryans, dude. Most of the rest are Dravidians.

>Indians are literally whiter than Magyars

Uh. Isn't what you said more in line with

>race theorists

I'm talking objectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvoiPUHfOXI

youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

Anyone in genetics worth their salt knows this, it's just uncouth to talk about it.

Ukrainian horse-fuckers that migrated West versus Ukrainian horse-fuckers that migrated East

white
>stronger jawline
>lower eyebrows
>smaller, but longer eyes
>blue eyes
>more pronounced cheekbones
>blonde hair
>straight nose
indian
>ugly

Reading flages hard too?

Fuck off shills. Arab women look better than them and have better culture yet you don't advocate for mixing with them so why shill for some godless heathen that doesn't even know how to poo in loo but at the same time can do engineering?
Absolutely disgusting. Whites are not albino poo in loos. If they really were, why hasn't India ever had an empire beyond the borders of today?
The only exception to this is when the Iranian shia Muslims took over and formed the Mughal Empire. The Taj Mahal was made by a Muslim persian and the king that ordered its construction was also a persian muslim.