Continued from >>101829476

Continued from
Why are people not marrying anymore in their teens and 20s? What are the reasons?

>be me
>5'10 manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=7V_kBIULsLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'10 manlet
You are a fucking disgrace if you can't find pussy at that height.

Does this thread need a continuation?

>Dont want to inherit thousands of dollars of medical bill debt

Fuck that.

great position for throwing the bitch off the roof

how ugly are you?

>Genuinely thinking being 5'10 puts you at a disadvantage of pulling in poon
Your height isn't the problem, your absolute shit self esteem is you fucking faggot.

I have a girlfriend.

We are both virgins, Catholic, and we both detest degeneracy and faggotry.

We talk about getting married a lot and having plenty of kids.

She believes that the wife is supposed to be submissive to the husband. She believes this even without my encouragement.

Ask me anything.

It's pretty clear why teens don't get married. I also don't know many people in their early 20's that are stable enough to get married.

Everyone I know who was in a committed relation in their late teens/early 20s got engaged

Everyone else Is SOL because dating in le current year us tantamount to Russian roulette

Pretty ugly imo. I get 7s and 8s on /soc/ rate threads.

It was never really pushed on me. My parents are both Polish, my mother was expected to be married right out of college, they were expected to have a child (literally me) right after marriage. They had pressure from their family and their community, small villages so everyone knows each other. I have none of those pressures. I don't feel like marriage is important.

What are the odds getting away with it if you gave her a firm kick in the ass and saying she jumped

she is out getting dicked every day

>6'2"
>160 lbs
>$10000 in bank
>$8000 car
>no self confidence
Sadly, the last ones the only one you need to get a girlfriend and here I am, almost 21, and I've never had one.

Kikes trying to make white women wait until their eggs are dusty so all our children are autistic.

>6'1
>7 inch dick
>been called handsome before
>a 26yo kissless virgin
>too autistic to befriend anyone
>too autistic to flirt with cunts

it's just delayed, I wouldn't worry until 2025

You're pathetic. A 7-8 on /soc/ is like an 8-9 IRL. That doesn't even consider that many very attractive women have lower standards and will settle for a 5-6 with a good attitude. You need to do some self reflection before worrying about taking care of someone else. You'll be better off once you do.

>tfw 5'11

I dated girls who have been dicked a lot during my bluepill days

She is wayyyyy too innocent for that.

I have a decent amount of friends getting married and I'm only 21. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting married after I finish college. Where do you live op?

Sure thing Goy. I hope she cheats on you then kills herself because of the guilt.

Maybe they learned from their parents mistakes?

I'm sure you're a very nice guy, Hans.

Kek, sure is /r9k/ in here.

Leave one shell for me pepe

Im 5'11 and wear lifts

Its okay but Im still a virgin because if I take off my shoes to get into bed girls will find out and reject me

Dude what the actual fuck look at her feet. How are her knees bending like that??

dead

How did she take the pic with a selfie stick up her but when both of her hands are in the frame??

because it's a shit deal for men on all fronts (economic and sexual) and for women on the sexual front

meanwhile, well paying jobs are in short supply. having a kid these is like being sentenced to food stamps; then there's the increasing narcissism of the general population that makes them ever more reluctant to make sacrifices for the sake of society as a whole and future generations in particular

>25
>last year in law school
>National Guard Officer
>clerk part time for a federal judge
>found a red pilled qt3.14 (OP I'm 5'10" too, that's no excuse. Women who are worth it don't give a shit.)

My girlfriend of three years is busy too, she's also working to be a teacher.

We're both too fucking busy to think about getting married. Once we both have a full time job I'll put a ring on her.

Because a good chunk of females are not marriage material. That and teenagers realize that marriage means a shit-ton of responsibility.

If you dont give her "'gina tingles" , a girl won't date you
At least for most grills, I assume the virgin types are more thorough in their selection process e.g. willing to make relationship work even if you're deficient in game, so long as you're good father /husband material

tallness is overrated, doesn't make up for being ugly. im ugly and 6'2", and kissless permavirgin.

Why are you not married?

This doesn't need a continuation thread and it isn't hard to figure out: society is dogshit and more and more people are saying "fuck it" and just doing their own thing.

>be me
>ugly as fuck

It might be a meme here, but go to church and you'll find a decent girl. Better prospects than fuckin Tinder.

There is no longer any benifit to marrage women are out of control, laws favor women, morality has been ruined, the family is dead.

Because I can't get a gf.

Because I'm too big of a coward to approach women.

I can tell I'm gonna be a virgin for a loooong time at this rate.

iktf. physical appearance really is the only thing in the world that matters.

>2016
>being a virgin despite the existence of hookers

5'9
Get plenty of chicks no effort but don't want a herd of manlets.

>Why are people not marrying anymore in their teens and 20s?
There's a pretty good reason for this.
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

>dat pic

>imagine
>you're railing that hot piece of ass hard
>her pussy is so fucking tight
>you are both getting close to orgasm
>the sound of the city below you begins to fade away
>suddenly your mind goes completely blank as both your bodies spasm with incomprehensible pleasure
>in your ecstasy your legs go limp
>you collapse down onto her, causing her to lose her grip
>you both plummet 30 stories to you mutual death, fluids dripping from both your genitals on the way down
>you have just enough time to contemplate how fucking amazing this is

I was 23 when I got married. She was 18. We had our first child a year later. Anyone wanting to hold off on marriage and/or children until later in life- have fun with your birth defect kids.

you're gay like me. Find urself a redpilled fuccboi

We have too much to lose and almost nothing to gain. Women want all the marriage commodities without giving back, doing their duty or even be loyal . MGTOW is the way and the manginas can suck it - have fun paying alimony and being tricked into having children you do not want. The system is rigged against us, a system at women's advantage to feminism that destroyed traditional values

For men it's pointless. We can have healthy kids late into our thirties. If you get married early and it doesn't work you are fucked for years with alimony.

For women they want to focus on careers early. I saw a stat once that women earn more than men up to the age of 30 when they start having kids. Children derail women's careers.

But I'm sure Sup Forums will cry JEWWWSSSS DESTROYING MUH TRADITIONAL FAMILY.

Speaking personally, it's restrictive on career and personal goals. I wanna go travel the world and I'm working on Harvard Law.
So casual relationships and short term dating work better. I've always stayed friends with the girls after, so I see nothing wrong with it.

how does that even work?
I would be too scared to go to a brothel

I was gonna say it must suck to be so short in Sweden, but then I remembered its real average height is about 5'8 now with all the refugees.

I am bored with our civilization
I dont want to perpetuate this stagnation
I'd much rather be destroying this leftist shithole and recreating a genuine empire.

We essentially live in a "sandbox" type environment where we can roleplay any gods/civilizations we want

We chose the mass marketed underlings to jewish overlords one

We could be anything
We could be space marines if we fuckign wanted

instead we are worried about pronouns

I want to travel the stars but instead I have to travel their double think socio/cultural perversions

So until the day of reckoning i will be a misanthrope

Thats why Im "lagging" behind

Prostitutes are experienced with virgins.
They don't give a shit if you're a shivering pussy, they just want to get paid.

Where are her legs?

HOW DID YOU DO THIS

I AM CATHOLIC AND CAN'T FIND ANY CATHOLIC GIRLS ON THIS FUCKING SECULAR LIBERAL CAMPUS REEEEE

No but actually, I'm 19 (20 soon) and feel fucking hopeless. How did you find your girl?

just say you're 6ft you faggot leaf, jesus christ

feminism is jewish, look it up. Leading characters were jewish women.

More workers drive down wages.
Gov handouts and single mothers creates more ciminals and chaos which means stte can swoop in tand take more control "for safety and stability".

this kill all sluts no love for nigger loving kike bitches WHITE POWER

>ugly spic
>speak only English
Never even had a chance.

wtf

>American education

i'm gonna call bullshit my burger friend

underneath her body you fucking jackass

Here's an explanation, very good channel but I prefer Sandman, Angry MGTOW sounds like he has a personal vendetta youtube.com/watch?v=7V_kBIULsLI

>wanting women to start having children in their 30s when autism and downie rates increase

>having to lie about my height

this.

Have fun throwing away your life.

That why she takes it up the ass instead.

>I want to travel the stars

Not in your lifetime. Space is empty as fuck.
There's hardly anything out there.

We will most likely not survive as a species long enough to make it to another solar system.

Mars maybe.

See ya after the divorce retard

This

don't do it
Saying you are 5'11 is much better than lying about your height

>5'5
>7 inch dick
>stay gettin puss

stay mad, lanklet

Are you me

+white
+not ugly
+Good Mormon Boy at BYU

-undergrad
-tons of debt
-no car
-not particularly handsome
-5'10"
-quiet (probably come off as weird/creepy)
-no fashion sense
-hate dating
The last bit is the big one though. Girls always want to go on dates and stuff, but I can't stand any part of the process.
At least I have wizard powers now.

Come on Sweden.

Stop.

If the right between men and women evened out I might consider it. Right now the risk-reward isn't worth it, women hold all the cards. I'd rather just date people

iktf

>modern feminism/toxic and horrendous mass culture
>no jobs
>children are expensive as fuck

probably the top three reasons in no particular order

Isn't there a whole board dedicated to this shit?

I'm unable to build any relationships
I just fuck it up before it even starts or however this shit works

I'm not a digusting homo, I only like vaginas.
but unfortunately can't attract and keep one

and how do I summon them?

WTF are you complaining about? That's above the global average.

>Marrying before your late 20s
>Not being council house trash

Pick one lads.

seeToo skinny, car still cheap, not that much saved.

Because I've only been dating her for 6 months

Another user said it earlier.

Look for the girls wearing the veils during mass

Pic related

> 5'3
> Brazilian
> Shitskin
> edgy political views
> Programmer
> Kek worshipper

Living meme

This interview is some sort of lying contest isn't it?

>25 yrs is optimal for marriage

What's taking you so long, faggot?

>veils
>during mass

yeah no user, thats not gonna happen, at my (((liberal parish))) every girl is in yoga pants or short shorts

i should probably just kms or become asexual

I'm 5'6" and white. No way for me to get a gf. Women can just go on tinder and fuck Chad.

>23
>virgin
>live with parents
>terrible social skills

I wouldn't know how to go about trying to get a girlfriend.

>only being above the global average