I'm looking for a new place to live. Someplace, white

I'm looking for a new place to live. Someplace, white.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/28/the-most-racist-places-in-america-according-to-google/?utm_term=.76897a537620

Other urls found in this thread:

downwithjugears.blog
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress
archive.org/details/TheBrigade
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western PA. I don't even live there, and have never been there, it just seems like a white paradise

The places that say No Data are a good choice

>people searching for "nigger" means it's racist

okay

move north as much as you can, but not so much north that you become a leaf

Nice try, Washington Cuck.

>thinking that niggers don't search "nigger" way more frequently than anybody else

do the places in blue tend to be less racist because of a lack of other races? why search google for nigger if there aren't any?

illinoise very unckucked bro

so alaska

It took me a second to realize why, but once I got it I immediately agree.

Who even searches nigger?

see a correlation?

>I'm looking for a new place to live. Someplace, white.

Yes

also reference this...

>2007
Now that weed is legal, I doubt Colorado is the leanest state. People are doing a lot more sitting around and eating than they used to.

>the places that are most racist are also the ones with most minorities in them
Hmm, really gets my noggin a joggin.

This 1 million times

>I doubt Colorado is the leanest state.
It is.
Still.
Because of all the trails and shit.

Literal niggers do which is why NY is completely red

>Michigan
>Detroilet, Sagnasty and Flint more racist than average.

And they say White People are racist.

Most of the most racist places have the biggest ((((diversity)))) of races. Like south east Michigan having black Detroit and white suburbs. So keep that in mind.

New England for instance is very much nonracist, and it's 98%-99% white. So keep that mind mind when considering where to live.

>red: where there are areas or cities with blacks
>blue: no blacks

If there really is a white paradise, would the citizens keep it on the low?

>searching nigger on google determines if you're racist
Modern journalists should fucking off themselves. Edward R. Murrow is rolling in his grave.

Maine is like 98% white iirc
Chattanooga, TN isn't too bad either

They have more blacks, theres plenty of spics in the blue states.

Kansas is pretty white. Real estate is cheap as fuck, gas is cheap as fuck. Very gun friendly. All of the liberals are concentrated in a few places, they're easy to avoid. Lots of space to be left alone. There's some stupid laws, but if you're out of the city they're basically not enforced, so it's pretty free.

I love it here. Every time I travel I can't wait to be home.

>I'm looking for a new place to live. >Someplace, white.

Good luck...if you can really find one,

Fuck, man. Didn't realize the eastern Midwest was so based.

>searching "nigger" on google = racist

ok nice study

Wait i'm confused, that is a fucking stupid way to measure racism. Blacks say nigger all the fucking time, whites don't say that in public forums. What is this?

what is this map

Ay ay
Hol up
Ay hol up
How's New York rascist

>the least racist places are the places with no black people

Really makes you think

Mexicans are generally more well behaved than blacks. At least where I live.

>tfw my state is #4

>New Castle Delaware is one of the most racist
>it is always a blue county

Hmmmm

slowly losing it but still based

The Northwest American Republic. or northwest front whichever you like.

>eastern Kentucky
>"much more than average"

YES!

Yeah I know that, just saying minorities doesn't tell the whole story. People only hate mexicans for coming over and trying to bring mexico with them and crossing illegally.

Modern journalism

indiana not being racist is.... weird

>"Results from our study indicate that living in an area characterized by a one standard deviation greater proportion of racist Google searches is associated with an 8.2% increase in the all-cause mortality rate among Blacks"

wow Sup Forums your racist internet history is LITERALLY killing POC. this is why we need internet censorship

Just cleaned it up a bit.

North Georgia, especially in the Ellijay area. I go there three times a year to stay at cabins for vacation, and almost everybody's white, and the people who aren't, act white. Never had a bad customer service experience there. and the fried pie (I'd like to emphasize how amazing it is that this exists) is fucking delicious.

Better, thank you!

is this right wing cascadia?

There are trump signs everywhere you look there too, I think at least every other house had one or more.

yeah that damn cause and effect.

>places with the highest concentrations of blacks are the most racist

Heh, funny how that works.

>Better, thank you!
No problem comrade.

>is this right wing cascadia?
More like White-only cascadia.

Check out the Radio Free Northwest Recommended Listening List (remove space between blog and spot)
downwithjugears.blog spot.com/2015/08/revised-rfn-recommended-listening-list.html

And here are the Northwest Homeland Novels. Start with The Brigade.

1 - The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

2 - A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

3 - A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

4 - The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

5 - Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

You did me proud Rhode Island. Way to stand strong in that liberal shithole

I live in CO, it's pretty great.
So long as you stay away from Boulder. Or rather stay away from the people in Boulder

Thinking about moving to north Carolina. Anything I should know

>Florida panhandle racist

Some black girl in elementary tried to play with me onetime and I said no, she asked why, I said cus your black. Teacher just told me to keep mean thoughts to myself.

Have you been to Boston?

I've been to tally, you guys are excused
t. worst florida

Avoid Durham and Chapel Hill

Mississippi is great, I have family there. Tons of open land, white people everywhere(very few Mexicans, some blacks), everyone is super nice wherever you go, cost of living is cheap. The only downside is tornadoes occasionally and humidity.

Guidos, pollocks, Irish, and Russians from NY are racist as fuck. The Island totally voted for trump and its full of rich white italians. It just sucks that everyone assumes NY = NYC. Manhattan is pure trash and trash people. If you live in the city and you're not in college there's something wrong with you

I'm in a racist area of Wisconsin. Do you know why its racist? Because it's full of niggers

From scotland originally but we moved to Florida when I was a kid. I went to college at the University of Oregon and lived in Bend(central oregon) for a couple years for work. Oregon is white as hell and a very beautiful state. There are a lot of libcucks but Bend is pretty based desu.

Why is there no average place?

What's wrong with Boulder? It has the hottest women of any town in the country. Most of them aren't even vapid sluts like California girls.

That would be, "nigga" or, "nigg"

yeah, but OP's image specifically lists people who say "nigger". It's probably the blacks themselves who are being counted toward the statistic.
If it included "spic", "chink" or "kike", California would be higher.

>tfw I live in Ohio

Utah. Become a mormon

Surprisingly it tends to be places with alot of blacks that are the ebil rayciss places. Move to Montana for maximum whiteness.

Imports from Brooklyn and the Bronx ruined Upstate.

>I feel like our spirits are interconnecting
"ok?"
>I feel like we knew each other in a past life
"ok?"

etc

They're fucking insane and annoying.

Boulder is only worth visiting for the natural beauty

feels good, don't it?

>Rhode Island/Connecticut(?)
Wait, what?

what a dumb thing to say. Weed has always been easily available prior to 2014. All the white transplants that move here come for the outdoor activities as well as the weed. Even the blacks are skinny

if anything we will lose our spot at the top bc of Mexicans.

congested as fuck traffic situation
full of ivory tower, no it all uber liberals
property and rent is ridiculously expensive

its nice, no doubt, but I would never live there.

Plan on moving somewhere around Carolina beach do now what's it like around there

Northwestfront is probably controlled opposition.

>Rhode Island is the only red spot in new england
I'm pretty sure I threw off the average

It's like these maps are trying to tell me something.

>Most of them aren't even vapid sluts like California girls

don't get you're hopes up and heart broken user

Pittsburgh

>Oklahoma is almost all less than average
I'm willing to bet it's because most people here don't bother with computers, at least out in the more rural areas.

Bless you West Virginia lmfao

I wonder why though? As if we're so different over here in Connecticut?
dunno I know a lot of people that say nigger

It's because of the Somalians. And virtually ALL Somalians end up in Portland

so what's really happening is that Portland is getting less white very quickly and the rest of it loses like 0.1% whites. Portland used to be a very safe city, but there's been increasing thefts recently. But that has NOTHING to do with the massive amount of Somalians imported, no no no. It would be racist to say that. Fuck this city.

>also jot considering black people searching for it

Fuck yeah im in red. Gotta buddy that has a bag of ball bearings in his car and literally throws them at niggers while he's driving, Most people I know are racist.

I live in the dark red part on the east coast of NC
very comfy here, i live in wilmington.
Nice antebellum town with monuments to the confederacy. My house itself was ownde by william rand keenan who commanded the wilmington confederate militia