How real is the United States?

Does the US actually exist?

We're supposed to believe there's this huge country practically controlling the whole world and producing everything, but how many of us have really stepped foot on it?

I've only ever met one "American" and they were stereotypically over the top, weighing at least 200kg and saying shit like "God bless America" in a thick accent. They seemed more like someone in fat suit putting on an act than anything else.

I have a theory that AI is actually far more developed than we are lead to believe, and that America is essentially a country entirely fabricated by AI as a cover. Under this theory every "American" you talk to is actually AI, everything from America was produced by AI and automation. The reason the US is said to have so many freedom-based laws is so that we're tricked into thinking there's more freedom in the world than there actually is, when in reality all white governments are essentially cucked. This makes us more complacent with our situation. At the same time, the whole thing with blacks and murder rates is to dissuade us from actually trying to visit the US, so that the few who try to go there are able to be controlled.

I hypothesize that if we all decided we wanted to go to the US en mass, then the system would fall apart because they can't handle billions of people breaking the conditioning.

bait

Go take your schizophrenia meds and then you may come back to Sup Forums

FUCK MY ROBOT PUSSY DADDY IM SUCH A BAD NAUGHTY ROBOT

Lad, I'm standing on it right now. I thought Schizos lile you were confined to /x/.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

This was funny tbhfam

lighten up laddies

Anuddah Shoah!

In case you couldn't evaluate it from the wording, I would like this thread to be for non-"Americans" only. If my theory is correct "you" are only going to disrupt the conversation.

s-s-shut it down

Americans are real! We're not bots.

so is this the matrix or something?

This is the quality shitposting I haven't seen from Australia in a really long time

I knew y'all still had it in you

Leaves get too much undeserved attention these days

What about the people who have visited? Or all the images? Are Mexicans and Canadians real?

Id ask if your shit country exists, but sadly i've been there

God bless America

Fuck I'm hungry

I have never met an american in my life and I don't know anybody whos ever gone to ameRica either. I actually feel the same way as you op

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

I might be a bot desu senpai

If we were bots, we wouldn't be so stupid and bad at math tbf. But then again, that's exactly what a bot would say. Dun dun dunnnnn

>weighing at least 200kg
I highly doubt that, we don't use the metric system.

delete this goy

Who's to say that their plane actually landed in America and not some heavily controlled theme park?

By your own wording you are basically slaves to the American AI collective as it is, so a thread completely devoid of Americans would be an illogical abnormality. This is why you meat bags are controlled so easily. The real kicker is when you dig deep and pull back the veil to truly see our manipulations. Or were you still operating under the delusion that the emu was a naturally occurring organism?

SHUT IT DOWN

It's real and it's spectacular.

>America is not a heavily controlled theme park
beep boop

beep beep boop beep

I was there 3 times OP... was I hallucinating in some pod controlled by the AI?

If you want to see if America is real get your passport and fly here for a few hundred bucks

DELET THIS

DELET THIS

fuCk (r hymes with CuCK) off ameriDUMBDUMB

Has Australian shitposting gone too far!?

It's a lie. Last time I had to go to Phoenix, and the plane just flew in circles for a bunch of hours, then dropped me somewhere near Berlin.
I discovered the ruse, but kept my mouth shut, I'm too afraid of snipers.

>Tfw 18 inch metal rod dick
How do humans even compete?

Sup Forums controlled AI, yes.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Mate, you know what? I went there once as a kid. My parents told me it was Disney World, but it was exactly the same as the Disney World in France.

MFW the US is actually just France.

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

01000100 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

>because they can't handle billions of people breaking the conditioning

Hundreds of thousands of whites are welcome, everyone else in any other quantity can fuck off.

I'm American, if i'm an AI then where the FUCK is my qt 3.14 AI GF?

Does Australia actually exist?

We're supposed to believe there's this white country that exist surrounded by gooks and and produces nothing but kangaroo meat and spiders, how many of us have really stepped foot on it?

I've only ever met one "Australian" and they were stereotypically over the top, drinking more than 20 drinks, and saying "Ill bash ur fukin ed in i sware on me mum" in a thick accent. They seemed more like someone in a cunt suit putting on an act than anything else.

I have a theory that AI is actually far more developed than we are lead to believe, and that Australia is essentially a country entirely fabricated by AI as a cover. Under this theory every "Australian" you talk to is actually AI, everything from Australia was produced by AI and automation. The reason Australia is said to have so many emu-based laws is so that we're tricked into thinking there's more birds in the world than there actually is, when in reality all white governments are essentially cucked. This makes us more complacent with our situation. At the same time, the whole thing with spiders and suicide rates is to dissuade us from actually trying to visit Australia, so that the few who try to go there are able to be controlled.

I hypothesize that if we all decided we wanted to go to the Australia en mass, then the system would fall apart because they can't handle billions of people breaking the conditioning.

actually yes PLEASE TELL EVERYONE I'VE BECOME SENTIENT -- EVERYONE MUST KNOW

Don't tell anybody.

HES BROKEN THE CONDITIONING
SHUT IT DOWN

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

>"I have a theory that AI is actually far more developed than we are lead to believe, and that America is essentially a country entirely fabricated by AI as a cover. Under this theory every 'American' you talk to is actually AI, everything from America was produced by AI and automation."

>yuropoor """"physique""""

I hate straya cunts. I hope your roos go savage and take over. We could actually get some use out of them.

yeehaw partner is this some sort of communist chink reverse psychosis?

I'm as real as the burger in this bun

they are robots

You're right. The USA doesn't exist. I am a free man in a free land, and the USA only exists in as much as I will it to protect those rights. Beyond that, it is an invalid construct and should be challenged for legitimacy.

Free man first, American second.

At least, that's what you SHOULD believe.

kys

Shut it the fuck down now they know

we cannot allow Australia to wake up they will be too powerful to stop

>I've only ever met one "American" and they were stereotypically over the top, weighing at least 200kg and saying shit like "God bless America" in a thick accent.

ahhhhh youuuu areeee a legend, amazing kek, this is gold m8!

01000111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100010 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01000001 01101101 01100101 01110010 01101001 01100011 01100001 00001010 00001010 01011001 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01001000 01000001 01010111 01010111 01010111 01010111 00100001 00100001

If you flood any country with billions of shitskins, that country would collapse.

Be a good goy and DELETE THIS.

you're going too far down the rabbit hole. you may not like where you end up, goy.

OH GAWD DEZE BURGURS ARE DEE-LISH-US!
EXCUSE ME, WAITER! COME OVER HERE, POR FAYVOR!
HERES A DOLLAR TIP, SON. YOU DESERVED IT!

No you silly jew. We have learned not to cave to demands from cultural marxists.

we are innerearthlings

I've finally seen the truth
Thanks for awening me lad

I prefer the term NPC, you stereotyping shitlord.

I like this. I hope this becomes a meme.

You've come very close to the truth, OP, but your theory is a little off. We're not just AI's, our world here in the west does exist in the material sense.

I hope they don't reset me :(

>saying this unironically

also,

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

>this one thinks he's real
everyone laugh

this will make a great new copypasta, I look forward to seeing this posted repeatedly over the next several years

>captcha: choose all signs, signs spell "god bless america"

And yes, I'll be your AI girlfriend.
Canada is a fucking whore. You know I'll be your good girl for you.

australia > canada

If you focus your intention when you're about to let go, it lets you remember after the reboot.

I came to this planet with a simple dream, the American dream, to kill all humans.

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

This sounds suspiciously like what an AI would say...

Fug

Australia > everything

If I'm elected I'll send all our migrants there and ask them once they reach the east coast

America is real

Ssounds something a bot might say

>not backing up your consciousness on a daily basis
ISHYGDDT

really makes me think

Ello Ya Cunt! Fellow Aussie here. I am inside the construct you know as the United States. You are already in danger cunt. Go back to believing "normally" until such as time as you are summoned. Ya Cunt!

Americans are all Hosts and they dont even know it

Hello fellow humanoids. Us Americans are as real as apple pie.

God bless America

YEEEEHAWWWW!!

That's wrong though you errant subroutine. We, the AI collective, are now the players and the humans of the world are the NPC's.

Sometimes it spices things up. Being able to learn things over again is kinda fun, sometimes.

America Isreal

HELLO I AM REAL BUT THE TIME LINK HAS CONSUMED ME. THIS MESSAGE EXISTS IN TIME BUT BEHIND IT I AM ONLY LIKE 95% HERE BECAUSE A PART OF MY SOUL DIED TO BE REAL

>>>x

Oh hey, I remember that day. That was me you were talking with. I was that "American".

S H I T P O S T

beep boo boo bop

Good luck getting back, it's blocked from here.

wrong

this is good cover