Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ?

Is Donald Trump the Anti-Christ?

He claimed to be a carpenter and he will be president on the 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of his life. He does not ask Christ for forgiveness and doesn't seem to have any forgiveness is his heart.

I really like Trump but his actions as being a financial leader really strikes me like something written in the book of Daniel about the man of perdition and Revelation how they will say peace and then sudden destruction.

Understand that what people commonly refer to as the anti-christ is actually two people. One is a religious leader possibly the catholic pope of today and a military financial powerhouse possibly Donald Trump.

Is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0
youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo
youtu.be/_sbBO9bGE5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
youtube.com/watch?v=DY4qcwjJuak
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't Kek be the religious leader then?

Revelation 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Praise Kek, for he is with us!

Reincarnation is not a concept that is theologically sound with Christianity at all.

Way more than possible. Check this out. Also. Amaaaaazing post bud. 12/10. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
Also. Serta mattress commercial. Image is of a toyota isis. Aka scion? Aka his new company name?

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Abaddon.
A bad Don.

yeah i dont get that part either. that was just the first search result on reincarnation by (((google)))

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ObqN9c9Jro0

The painting he has in his house. Check out Concordant Literal Version. Book of Unveiling (Revelations) chapter nine verse eleven

No because The Bible is absolute bullshit

Also everyone is supposed to like the anti-christ.

Yeah. Man is appointed one life. However there is such a thing as someone having the type of characteristics of a previous leader or prophet.

Elias/Elijah = John the Baptist
Cyrus = Donald Trump

Pic is shit choice though bud. Must say

Well, when Obama first became President he made speaches of wanting world peace etc.

Look how that's turned out for him

Trump will succeed where he failed!

Get the fuck outta here

>People actually taking this bait
Sage

Wasn't Obama the anti-christ?

Literally every major political figure is theorised to be the anti-christ at some point.

Keep going, you'll get it right one day.

I'm a carpenter. fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-XqAHZiDRo

There are two anti-christ. There is the anit-christ then there is the false prophet. Which some say is the pope.

Trump is not the anti christ.

But he is controlled opposition.

Most of the people who claim that shit never read the Bible. I read it every day and study it every day.

I was pic related when i saw that unfold live
Great post user

Right that is what I mean. If this is the case. Then we will see a false peace deal made in Israel only to have it betrayed in 3 and half years.

Every fucking President on the U.S. gets accused of being the anti-Christ. Every one.

Trump isn't Nicholea Carpathia.

do you mostly make kitchen cabinets

>I read it every day and study it every day.

You'll be rewarded in Heaven for that

t. Mike Cernovich

Biblical scholar here on my phone...

If we're to take Trump as being foretold by the book of Daniel, you would conclude that he's the first beast, the lion with eagle's wings made man, and not the Antichrist.

Eh I don't care to be honest. I don't expect any reward. I just want to read Gods Word and a hug from God.

So.. would Donald Trump be the Eagle that carries the believers to safety? In the Book of Isaiah and Revelation something like this is mentioned.

None of this is relevant anyway, because we reside in a simulation.
youtu.be/_sbBO9bGE5Y
this video will change your perception of life.

The Genesis Account: Jonathan D. Sarfati
This book will change your life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

The anti-christ will be a gay Jew

I don't even want to lookup who that is.

>>

This Taiwanese spaghetti broiler tech support discussion post-it board will change your life

For fuck sake these fucking idiots and their "the antichrist"

>1 John 2:18-19 "Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen; from this we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, in order that it might be shown that they all are not of us."

>1 John 2:22-23 "Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also."

>1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."

The Anti-Christ are godless individuals. There is no single Anti-Christ.

There is no suggestion that the anti-christ will be Jewish or gay in the Bible. He will be a man who does not respect women. That is pretty much Donald right there.
Man of Perdition.

Came here to post this. Glad another Christian wasn't hijacked by heresy literally only a century old.

Nah man.. the Lord speaks to us in ways that we can understand. The mystery schools are mostly occultic sex piles. The Lord is very capable of providing proof, empirically. If He wants you to believe something, He'll prove it to you.

Donald Trump is just a man, his purpose is unknown, thus is life.

Its for sure you've never studied the OT or Revelation or 2nd Peter or Jude.

>Paintings in someone's house
>Implying the Lord cares about these things

Where did you hear that? That bullshit Left Behind series?

See my above statement

He has no regard for women. Ie grabs their pussies
Does every single one suck zio cock with the force of over 9 gorillion VY Canes Majorum?
No he's scared of eagles
In the link i posted it shows how he both has wings and was made man in possibly a "coincidental" way and how he can be the first beast which makes him at least a harbinger of AC if not being at worst a large part of the beast systen and therefore of the AC. You're kind of splitting hairs but I can see what you're saying. We haven't had many trumpets. Weird ayy breads. But look at his name and his veep for crying out loud. Pays no taxes. Etc etc etc etc etc only gets worse from there

Some faggot, using the alt-right to shill his books, while calling everyone else controlled opposition, and immediately disavowing a few harmless roman salutes.

You're not going to get any credibility unless you make this into a geocities website.

>fucking Globalists

I have, and I understand just because retards like you have been misinterpreting them for *literally only a hundred years* doesn't mean Revelationists aren't the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Christianity.
Y'all making us look bad.

>I really like Trump
uneducated redneck detected

Make no images and do not worship them. I'd say he made a nice little molech temple for himself wouldn't you say? And is that the sole connection we're seeing here? Rribbit

What about the conspicuous number of 777 at his inauguration? Any opinion on that?
So you don't even understand the 70th week of Daniel.

You and the other dummy pushing this are just wrong like always. Even if he isnt the antichrist he's definitely an antichrist

I can't wait till you faggots realize this. The alt right does NOT represent pol. They are a controlled psyop to instill leftists, neoconservatives are the death of the party. When it's too late you will realize, and you will cry unto the heavens.
Pizzagate is a distraction. Wikileaks drops real info and disinformation as a way to discredit anybody who uses them as a source. Cnn is controlling the alt right and pizzagate. Infowars is controlled opposition.

Why would ((they)) allow wikileaks to expose any truths if it could damage their grip on the world. Why would ((they)) allow someone into power who can usurp their dominance.

South korean cult was outted by ((them)). There are at least 3 more groups fighting for control. OPEN.

Wow, that's a lot of autism.

Wow you got a mouth full of shit and say nothing

>man of perdition
So, Judas?

It's for sure you never studied John, or Revelation, or 2nd Peter, or Jude.

The word AntiChrist is only referred under John. After that, yes a beast is mentioned, which is either metaphorical in it's approach with the antichrist(muslims, jews) or it's very literal in that we will experience SciFi type encounters on this earth some day. Which, granted, millions of years from now? Probably could happen.

Better yet, there is and never was an alt-right.

There was anti establishment, which comprised of people from all sides of the political spectrum, and there were people who just believe whatever MSM says.

By saying everyone who doesn't agree with the Globalist MSM agenda is "alt right", they scared the leftists into thinking they support Nazi's by being anti establishment and pulled them back into the mix.

Of course, people who don't believe the MSM didn't care anyway. And they greatly underestimated how many people don't care what John Oliver or what CNN thinks.

>his opponent was literally a satanist
I am gonna go with 'no'.

I have nothing to say about numerology and religion. It predicts nothing, and it's a waste of time.

It's just fascinating how much time people spend looking into patterns in numbers.

If the antichrist had to pick a city, DC is the place set up just for him.

This

Floppin around everywhere
>he defends sodomy and pedophilia and capitalism and guns and zionism and comparing one's self to being mankind's only Saviour whom is only Jesus Christ? And in more ways than one?

So the Sun turning black as sackcloth and the Earth shaking and being moved out of its orbit is a total metaphor to you? lol

That is in Isaiah by the way about the Second coming, judgement day.

>2016
>Still believing in a 2k years old book written by jews .....

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/trump-controlled-by-mossad/
She has quoted Scripture two times recently. Zionald calls it two corinthians and reads hitler books. Man is a shill for greater israel. Period

That isn't even a complete star. The only thing spooky there is the Obelisk.

>Using the bible to predict the bible

Hoo boy, I wonder how THAT worked? Could it have been that both testaments were written around the same time deliberately to allow the fulfillment of predictions, or could it be that the new testament was written much later, specifically to fulfill the old testament?

I mean, those are the only two options that make any sense right there.

I think it's NYC now that he won't leave there

Greater Israel will happen but its debatable to me if it will be before or after the Tribulation.

So comfy

Anything odd about Trump Tower?

>Moses
>Christ
>same time
Diaspora: Engaged

Nope! Just like you don't either. ;P
Well yeah, he's *an* antichrist. Duh.

Before
Kali nearby? About 200 other things. He lives on 66th floor. A city filled with Merchants. A great city. Your $20 bill. Etc etc etc etc etc

The early masons were very specific in how the streets were laid out

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
We have absolute proof that the minor and major prophets and Genesis all of which predict the Christ are before Christs time.

I don't care what she quoted in public, the woman is already a proven liar.
In private we saw their true colors, and it was of people who like to make rituals with blood, semen god knows what else because I don't want to remember that disgusting shit.

I'm not sold on Trump being the antichrist or even an antichrist.

But, I do see near future events leading to Israel growing both in size and in power.

You're one of those people that believe the millennium is just a figure of speech and actually believe that Satan is bound right now?

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Not the same time in the canon obviously, but what do we have that tells us the age of the texts?

And even if the new testament was written a long time after, then hey, what's to say it wasn't written based on prophecies from the old testament?

>inb4 muh word of god tho

I believe Satan to be the Adversary, God's prosecuting angel, because I understand scripture and its content in context instead of going by Catholic fanfiction you fucking retard.

>Before
That would make the most sense to me.
>triangle, weird stick figure
What is that even?

What makes you think we're entering the stage of prophecy where Greater Israel is engaged?

So he's AN antichrist and maybe not the antichrist/son of perdition and who compares self to Christ. Very wrongly. And who does this. And who does that. But still you make excuses
I don't care about shit like this the religion of science lies about absolutely everything. The Word is God is Christ is the Holy Spirit. It is immutable. You are not

You should probably dust off your American history books

>Does every single one suck zio cock with the force of over 9 gorillion VY Canes Majorum?

Wat.

>>He claimed to be a carpenter and he will be president on the 70th year, 7th month and 7th day of his
whats fanfic is this?

That has nothing to do with the Man of Perdition and the False Prophet in Daniel.

Also thanks for revealing your true nature servant of darkness.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

God's angel on his period eating dust and soon to be thrown in a furnace for 1000 years and then completely nuked out of belief

You're a flat-earther, aren't you?

Hmm. So the Masons? I know they're Lucifarians and were involved in a lot of Churches we see today occupied by Baptists, Methodists and such like.

I guess I'll have to look into that more.

The largest star in the universe is the VY Canis Majoris. Since Trump sucks Bibi's cock with the force of 10,000 Suns, more than one Canis Majoris is Canes Majorum

Interesting read. Is this all just one great big pre-planned mindfuck of a ride we're on?

>tfw "our guy" is a plant/fake

All the numbers, everything that's happened, ect. It seems all too much to be a coincidence. If he really is fake than god only knows how much else is fake. Could you ever really trust someone again if Trump wasn't real? I don't know anymore to be honest. What's interesting is that he is pro-Israel, and the democrats are increasingly anti-Israel/pro-Muslim. Probably just a show. Life's just a game, or a ride I suppose.

It's like we get to pick what boot will be on our neck, you know? Lefty or Righty.

>Lefty=Hillary=SJW paradise. Virtue signaling, multiculturalism, diveristy, hate speech banned, refugees, ect.

>Righty=Trump=Authortarian Gov't, more surveillance, "you have nothing to hide so who cares if the gov't knows your search history", ect.

Brave New World (too many pleasures/info for people to care) vs 1984 (Big Brother). I feel like if (((they're))) that damn determined to make the future some shitty dystopia then they'll try everything to make that happen. No gray zones, you know? You have to "pick a side". You're either BLM, or pro-cop. Kill families of terrorists, flag burners sent to jail (trolling, I know). I guess it's just a slippery slope either way.

Eh, fuck it. I'll just trust Trump since what else is there to do? I've been on the Trump Train for a while now and why wouldn't I want him to do a good job? I like the guy a lot too. All the good things he's done, and he just seems really humble. The donations to the girl with cancer, paying the mortage of the couple who helped his broken car, stopping a bat wielding mugger, flying the sick kid on his private plane, all the donations. I mean, he really does seem to care about his country. If that shit's all fake than fuck me, you know? What's even real then.

You mean those extremely common and fulfilled archetypes.
Please show me the book of the Holy Book that describes Satan's narrative. I'll wait.

Anti christ has to be a jew, the Jews will never, ever accept a goy as their messiah. Also, AC won't desire women.