Calling out the jews on their silly religion

Styx, prophet of truth. Calling out the jews (and jew-based religions) on their silly dogma.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4QEx98PIxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REQ9_w9JsGw
av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he wearing sunglasses inside?

Because he has dilated pupils from all the acid he's dropping.

Lol.

He doesnt even know the difference between the ashkenazic kikes and the ancient Hebrews.

A jew's a jew a jew in my book.

So he can keep track of the visions in his eyes.

Hi Styx

I'd much rather hear about how ancient Jewish people switched from the Cult of El to their modern cult of Yahweh.

Or about how they plagiarized Babylonian myths heavily from the garden of eden to the concept of angels.

He cut his hair, the madman!
>looks better

STOP BELIEVING IN THE SEMITE GOD

That actually would be a really interesting video.

This guys kinds of covers. The jews fucking plagiarized the torah from the sumerians. Then the christians plagiarized the bible from from the torah.

youtube.com/watch?v=REQ9_w9JsGw

Stop.following a cucksd faggot living in france

His new look is part of his memetic plan. So was he recent trippy music video.

The jew god exists in some way or another. He's been known by many names Yahweh, Zeus, the Demiurge, etc. He's kind of a douche. I talk to him sometimes. We're on okay terms but he knows I think he's a giant douche in the sky.

why do you people even give this autistic edgelord the time of fucking day. i remember back in the day we used to make fun of autists like this, and now they're being glorified. he's the human incarnate of reddit and this shithole worshipping him just proves this place has been taken over by reddit

lol I'm actually somewhat autistic IRL. I am a diagnosed aspie.

It's not Yahweh, it's Jehovah. We know what you're trying to do here, kike.

>What the Yahweh cult is doing in essence is proclaiming that God is not their God, nor is he their their Lord, but a storm god whom they address on equal terms is their master.

av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Yahweh-Jehova-YHVH.html

Yahweh, Jehovah, fucknuts... who cares what you call him? He's still the jew-god. The idea is the same whatever word you use to describe him.

He's a self-conscious, dick who proclaims that you shall not worship other gods over him. He does not actually deny that other gods exist. Just that you should not worship them over him.

Styx is the greatest Youtuber there has ever been. He is right up there with Arthur T. Murray when it comes to mastery of memetics.

There are no ancient jews, only imposters.

As I said, the jews plagiarized all of their early religious beliefs from the sumerians. All the pre-flood books of the torah were directly plagerized from sumerian texts. The sumerians might have ever plagerized that shit from other cultures that existed before them. We just haven't discovered their writings yet. Not publicly anyway.

>What it boils down to is that modern rebels wish to change the names of God, eliminate them, malign them, and assimilate them into false religions.

That's why it's important. Are you an occultist, perchance?

Yes. I'm a Luciferian who practices chaos magick. Praise Kek!

>i remember back in the day

stop posting like this you fuckin sad cunt.

evolve with the gestalt or bail on Sup Forums for good. your choice.

but for real though see you next thread lmao.

lol I thought his shitpost was worthy of the thread. I encourage shitposting in all it's forms. Shitposting is generally good for humanity.

Styx is all dressed up for the fag bar. He's ready to spike drinks and suck cock.

lol Seriously though... what's up with the aviator's lately? Anyone know?