What does Sup Forums do to stay sane?

What does Sup Forums do to stay sane?

>been lurking around casually for years.
>thinking I'm not john snow
>start to dive into Sup Forums when the election was just a couple months ahead.
>see all this shit about the dems
>realize it's actually not just Sup Forumsullshit.
>things start to make sence, eyes wide open, doctrination everywhere.
>can't handle it without getting depressed and going paranoid.

I'm literally losing my mind from chugging redpills.

Is it time to take a break and admit I cannot handle the truth?

Any protips other than kys fgt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3131tUSlaFQ?t=419
youtube.com/watch?v=fVJ_3ACh3t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Calm down

speak with others
drop redpills into their drinks and crush it into their food
we may start small but soon we will be quite large

Trust me goy, you wouldn't want to be around here. The ultimate redpill is to spit out the redpills you swallow.

Understanding evil is the only way to protect yourself from it. Now you have to learn how to talk to normies and redpill them as well.

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

Ezekiel 25:17

>Having gf from stockholm, knowing both how bad it actually is there and how easy it is for swedes to get Norwegian citizenship.
>No-go zones starting to appear for the first time in my town.

Norway is getting cucked because of spineless swedes and nothing we can do other than building a wall kek

>What do you do to stay sane?

Stay the F off Sup Forums for one reason. Cesspool of lies, fake news, trolls who want to finger Barron, and the occasional (decent) art appreciation thread, which we have not had in far too long.

Seriously though, this place is crap. Get outside and talk to people or go to the fucking gym.

>fuck pol

>the F

You must be new here

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

You actually replied. About the prepping stuff, you doing the same?

smoke the herbal jew

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>actually lurking
Trips bless you, Mongolian rape child

Now you need to get angry.

Have a few drinks.
Buy a knife.
See what happens.

What's so hard here? Suck it up.

I feel you user. Same boat as you. It's tough, I tell you what.

It indeed takes a certain toll on your mental health when you lure too much around here, been only doing it for4 months and I sometimes act like a total antisocial

At least you are taking the pill at a time when there is some kind of hope.
Imagine all of us that ODed on red pills before the current year.

In a seriousness though, Take the Iron Pill.
"My ancestors are smiling upon me, imperial, can YOU say the same?" Ulfric Stormcloak

Sup Forums is more virulent than any mainstream media propaganda could ever hope to be.
Because we have one thing on our side they don't.
The truth.

Is it acceptable to go to a bar on your own?

Fuck im when other see my trips before me. First time OP.

Pic related, my first real redpill.

>at a time when there is some kind of hope.
Five years ago I would have never thought things would be where we are now.

Why tho?
Just drink at home. Unless you're hunting for some easy pussy.

Ascend to Ubermensch status. That's what I'm trying to do. Read, study philosophy, lift, and volunteer in your community.

With your new knowledge become a sterling example for those around you. Lead them out of their degenerateam behavior.

Me: Hope, religion (not Christianity) and the ongoing nationalist uprising.

Also, if you want to improve the world and give yourself purpose, MAKE CHILDREN. Bring them up without indoctrination. High IQ, un-brainwashed people that actually care about the world are being rapidly overrun.

>believing anything you read in this section of a Scandinavian wool sharing exchange and taking it seriously

You done fucked up son

>high iq
>not losing hope

Pick one

take a few months off

been here since /new/. I stay for a few months, get depressed, move on, and come back again eventually.

Things like the zimmerman trial and elections are reasons to love pol. When there's not much happening, it gets kinda dreary.

I've been here since /new/, you people really need to stop taking this so seriously I can only cringe so much.

Ulfric was a nigger spy

>Ascend to Ubermensch

This honestly op, define your values and goals, stride for them. Do not search for meaning or happiness but crave your own. Try reading some stoicism or toaism, it might help with the emotional part.

youtu.be/3131tUSlaFQ?t=419

Do you have any private chatrooms to discuss this without the shills? If not, anyone want to make one for some keks and perspective trading in the middle of all this?

ENTP here, psycology, philosofy and history are going to become my studyfields for a long time to come. Thinking about living in a sailboat and be active and mobile when shit eventually comes over the borders.

kek is that you omar?

Sounds like a valid argument at least for first time ingestors.

if you're feeling down, just think of Moonman
instant smile

Sailboats are comfy and promotes brain growth(according to some sources)
On history;
it's
Easy to get stuck in latium try to remember other parts of the globe

Indeed, picking iq and clinging to a somewhat blind fraction of hope.

Fuck I'm still wrestling with what to do about all this. I'm always angry and sick of the shit I read about here, but I'm worried that I can't change it. How do I do it? Especially living in leafland?

this been lurking for 3-4 years and hadn't smoked in like 5 years until last summer when I smoked for about a month. It let me goy out and become blissfully blue pilled till I realized how degenerate and lazy it made me so I quit again and am back to being a bitter red pilled pessimist

>What does Sup Forums do to stay sane?
I yell when I cook

>since new
>no OD to handle

I've been chugging the fermented Jew nightly for the last 3 years. It's not so bad.

The greatest tool the devil has is to say that he doesn't exist. It's no conscience that a lot of people have lost their mind over this.

Select all images with indoor seating arrangement

kill urself lemming

Vidya and drinking or anything that takes mind off the obvious

>Bali catamaran
>Comfy af

For those who dont know much about boating. With all today's tech is the perfect time to actually live comfy, safe, and cheaply. PV panels generate more than enough, there are effective filters that exctract only the freshwater from the ocean, so clean you even have to add minerals after. Cell-broadband more than adequate now.

And above all it is cheap now and very easy to sail on your own, singlehandedly, as well with maintaining.

Hey. I went through this four months ago.

Eventually, you just accept the red pill. Trust me, the paranoia and edgy fascism will go away in a few months. You will be very depressed for a while, but it passes.

hobbies

It can all get a little overwhelming and exhausting at times. Just give yourself some place to breath, relax, and enjoy the commie tears.

how do you lift or cardio on a boat?

Lift - there is plenty of space for basic wheights, if you go for even more space you can fit Machines easily. (Catamarans)

Cardio - you mostly spend time anchored so you go on shore or and island and bike or run. Just as home. You can always stay near a habitated place like when living on land and go to gyms.

You basicly have a moveable apartment, and staying in cities are not expensive compared to buying space there.

AMA about this topic.

Go to the gym and pretend that my work out is making the world a better place.

It's also very healthy to try and be very courteous and reasonable when "redpilling" people. Often times when someone looks like they're being an unreasonable asshole, it's because they assume that they're talking to unreasonable assholes. I have only ever won arguments over the internet by being respectful. If you are not respectful, then the other side will only become more fervent in their beliefs and go farther to seek echo chambers.

Bullying Canada posters is also a fun past time.

Meth.

I WANT THE BLUE PILL

ANYTHING FOR THE BLUEPILL

Ulfric never even said that line, you milk drinker

I like to mingle amongst the blue-pilled...

Fuck their women etc...

Nice plan for being able to gtfo when ur country goes to shit. They are this age's spaceships, taking you to other worlds. Imo the most free/redpilled way of living.

HE'S GONNA POP

It gets a little better over time.

Give me the lowdown on boat living user, this sounds fun.

Reading the posts here made it better tho. Thx anons.

the only way to handle the truth is to admit your level of power to affect it. We are nobodies. We pretend that Kek is anything more than a vector for our feeble, confused willpower, but even though magic is real, we're not that good at it. It took hundreds of thousands of us to get a buffoon elected president, and he's not going to make any real change.

you and I are fat, ugly losers who can't get good jobs or get laid. The world is full of demons and demonic people and the earth belongs to satan. you have to go make money for him just so he can use it to flood your homeland with niggers who will rape the girl you should have married, and that's the only option you have. You just have to give up. They won and we are doomed unless something major changes.

Don't give up hope, always look for a way out, but do give up your need for control. We are all just worthless peons now, just ants to be washed away when we're no longer useful.

pretend you don't know about it all for a while and go eat some pizza and have some beer and get laid if you can. that's all there is now.

fuck, just watched pulp fiction.

been a schizo for a while now
>be me
>4 months ago
>talking to dad on the phone
>telling me how proud he is of me
>telling me how much I love him and miss him and Ill visit him soon
>blink eyes twice
>its 3 in the morning
>im sitting in my chair with my phone dead
>literally imagined my dad complementing me because I havent heard anything from him in over 2 years because he lives across the country from me and doesnt call me
>tried killing myself and my room mate called the cops on me
>went through treatment and saw my dad and we had a 10 hour talk about life

It really made me happy, it made realize that life still has meaning

pic related is my medication, photo is old because i used it for an older thread, but RN im trying to relax and listen to kodak black. If anyone really wants a knew photo Ill take one

You can't handle the truth. No one can. Why do you think people have religion? Why do you think the most successful people are statistically more religious? We need lies to function. People need to believe that races are equal, that government is on our side, that free will exists, that there is life after death, etc., or they will go insane. What made you think you have the constitution to handle what no one else can? Even supposedly truth-oriented people believe lies once you start to ask the right questions.

why is how where when who why?

No, we must do something. Fuck this shit, I'm fucking mad. Especially at my country, where we elected the worst fucking leftist/globalist possible.

>losing your mind from chugging redpills
You need to switch to IV. Trust me.

>No-go zones starting to appear
What exactly marks a nogo zone?

Memes.
Lots of memes

Protip, all the practical problems you currently have, think if they were there if you lived on a boat.

Rapefugees cant swim and come in slow boats.

Examples: high rent/fees on real estate, commuting time(most population are at the coast, you can stay near places you go often)

neighbours(esp. Bluepilled ones)

needing to work as much to live, more time key for raising redpilled kids, otherwise theyre stuck in kindergarten too much.

Paying high sums for vacation will be a thing of the past, you can just sit and let the autopilot run while doing, actually lots of more things you'd imagine possible on a boat.
Biggest problem, is to get a type of job you can work from home, since you would want to explore and really live. Or saving up to live from.

Relly m9?

Chug more pills or stay bliss

Talking for long periods of time is really effective, gives some understanding and knowing

I know that feel, try 5 years, every day, and every night....

really does brother, makes me feel alive, that i know someone is focusing on me and me only

Yeah and I was ignorant of it almost untill now, guess many are. It is the ultimate way to handle relationship issues.

Booze and books.

i make youtube videos designed to attract children, then turn them into adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVJ_3ACh3t0

how much money do i need to get one

Get off the internet and go outside.

Adopt a philosophy and recognize that people are shit, and therefore their opinion and thoughts are worthless for you know the truth now. However it is your duty to lead others to the truth as well once your mind is fortified and strengthened from the truth.

It'll take time, but all of us must and will go through it. I'm going through it right now man.

Nice pulp fiction quote faggot.
Too bad it was written for the movie and not a real bible quote

This is an old, recognized CTR template. The redpill is sanity, so the premise is nonsensical.

Really depends on your values. If you want to go cheap route buy a monohull for 20-30k$. You get essentially the same as one for ten times the price. If you live solo it is more than you need actually. Get above 35ft and ure comfy.

For decent cats you need closer to 80-300k. Very comparable to apartments in price and space to some degree. You actually dont need all that space tho, you have the world outside.

I currently own a 31ft monohull and its no problem for me to stay in it for months, it costs 10k and has warm water, shower, and a lots of space to put things. It gets a bit tiny for more than one rly, but works fine for a month with two, im sure i could get used to it if i had to leave now.

The conversion is maybe where the problem is.

I don't want to die until I've done as much good in the world as possible.

Follow sailors on youtube, then you really see how nice it is.

Sailinglavagabonde for example. Living off from filming their trips

lol impossible to get $300k working in estonia

also do you know about maritime firearms laws?
if i have a firearm and license can i bring it with me for protection? or would that prohibit me from landing on certain countries / their waters?

admit you are not even there yet until you still dont believe in race realism and the need for homogenous nations you are not there yet (assuming you arent already natsoc)

No but never heard of ppl checking it anyway. Most sailors are on shorter vacations. You will have no problems looking like another tourist and there are many possibilities of hiding stuff in a sailboat, so many weird lockers that dont even look like ones. Chances are so low it will happen. I will get firearms for myself no doubt.

>read course in miracles or disappearance of the universe.
>realise its all an illusion, endlessly repetition of your ego's fear projections
>see Life like a Film, become positively detached
>freedom from fear allows for free thought, refraining from judgement allows for you to avoid suffering, seeing people's true nature (innocent, just stuck in an illusion) allows you to love others again, thereby love yourself (we are one) and attract nothing but more love into your life.
>works fucking great, trust me, the red pill is the way of anger and self destruction, but a necessary step in your ascenscion beyond it!

alright nice, i'd like to get a boat but 20-30k is like 3 year's salary, my friend's brother been building an ocean sailer for 4-5 years i don't know if he'll ever finish it

also
>i always thought it's difficult to get a firearm license in estonia
>tfw it's not
>tfw i can finally get a personal firearm

300k is not nescescary at all. 20k and you would never regret it back for landlife. Remember all the costs you now have erased.

Sailing community is purely nice white people that are really willing to help others. Try out a site called findacrew.net

You can get to sail for free and get exp before buying.

Building yourself is way more costly, waste of time too.

Also, im talking norwegian prices here so might be higher. Take a look on your type of ebay site.

I'm not sure I am sane anymore.

You wouldn't believe the paranoid thoughts I have.

And it's getting harder and harder to regain a grasp on reality when those thoughts hit.

I already see the Jew's influence everywhere in my daily life. I also can't watch TV or movies anymore because of all the Jewish trickery that pops out at me on the screen.

Reading Moldbug did help me make sense of a lot of things, but hasn't arrested my descent into paranoid fantasy.

Yeah the shock for me was seeing it everywhere now. It all of a sudden obvious.

Mfw when i actually got sick with fever after making this thread.

Paranoia intensifies