Are people of African descent simply incompatible with civilised society?

Are people of African descent simply incompatible with civilised society?

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/ca/compton/crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rhodesia was okay

I would say the majority of them are probably incompatible due to iq differences and culture, the top percentile of blacks are absolutely compatible but they aren't the norm

Grew up in the suburbs in a nice area. I know a handful of black guys who are fine. They went on to good schools and have loving parents.

Worked as a cable guy in the city and got to know a ton of black families who live in in fucking squalor. Not because they're poor, but because they're lazy and disgusting. Houses where there are clothes all over the floor that have been there so long that they have permanently fused into an unvacuumable carpet. Dogs left to live their lives in basements with piles of shit every few inches because they are too lazy to walk him. And that smell travels through the entire house. Then there's 8 shirtless kids in the house with derelict drug addicted parents. And I have to run a cable line to rooms where they have extension cords running to their TVs from their neighbors house. These kids aren't going to integrate into society. They're gonna leach of it like their parents. And there's simply more of them then the other kind of black guys.

Jesus Christ.

Fuck him.

They can't spell civilized, lol! No, brother, a nigger is good for one thing... I can't think what they is but if you find out let me know. Lol

>Richest means good

LOL

Come back when you know more, Check Compton.
neighborhoodscout.com/ca/compton/crime/

>8 kids
>Not expecting a dirty house
>>>>>>>>>Suburbs
This Fishing Pole couldn't be longer.

>Not expecting a dirty house
There's literally no excuse for anything I mentioned. That's not a dirty house. When your house is more disgusting than just lying in the dirt outside then it's a rats nest and a should be demolished. Luckily the houses are collapsing on their own.

Why is it a big shocker to people that there are still uncivilized people in the world? Is this what "the current year" people intended?

Yes. Culture is genetic

Man has owned dogs for thousands of years... You dont see the dogs "integrated" into society. Animals will be animals

Well the last two burglaries I've had have been white people on opiates stealing my shit so ... Latino btw, ignorance come in all shades.

Yes there is, but, from what im assuming you don't have kids do you?!

We all should know how kids are, especially when they were young where you and your brother would tear up the house when we were younger in 2 hours. Having 8 kids in the house would lead to way more destruction so the mother would likely never have a minute off from House Duty and the Father would probably have to work but, when they start to goof off like get addicted to drugs, you'd end up with a pigs sty everyday. C'mon. man the Fishing pole is long but, shorten it a little.

Why are you defending this shit? Is this how you grew up?

They know how to use food stamps and can operate fire arms. Some of them carry ghettoblasters and wear hightops.

I tend to agree, but Macintosh dominates in the Media department.

Here is how they act in society. Luckily this video has a happy ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

I grew up with Hard Working Parents and a Brother.

The house wasn't dirty all the time but, it wasn't mostly clean.
The fact that you resorted to, "Why would you le defen-" that meme, just means you no longer got anymore arguments so im just gonna try and get some Gets since this thread is all ready shit

There's no excuse for living like how he described. The houses weren't a little messy, they were completely disgusting.

Just popping in this thread to say nice get

How do I engage you if everything I say is a meme?

They have to be controlled like livestock.

The Christian Nigerians I worked with were nice.

>101844098
One problem is that they have not had an ancestral heritage because of slavery. Without such a base, they resort to "creating" their own degenerate culture and steal the heritage of other cultures and groups.

no, not in America at least, the crucial development period has long passed African Americans and their culture in the usa. They're too ravaged by ghetto culture, welfare and sexual degeneracy to be saved, no amount of social reform will fix that desu. Yes there's a lot of great black people but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of them are niggers and I don't like to use that term lightly but it's the truth. A nigger is a black person who has lost their humanity and all decency, adopt that shit culture and are beyond saving. I really hate having to think like this but I've come to the realization that it's the truth, hard red pill to swallow I guess.

>t. racially-insecure weeb nigger

Don't take it literally, it just seems like you don't want to have a discussion, You just want to have one of those Edgy "Nigger hate threads" which is basically meming, basically 90% of this board. so yeah

Danke

>Hey guys I said NIGGER XD lol AM I COOL YET?!@#$@$#

Cute meltdown, nigger. I said nigger because it's accurate, nigger.

I'm from Africa (south) and I'm no nigger or kaffar - I'M WHITE AS SNOW

>DUUR NIGGER ME THIS BATNIGGER, HOW ILL THE NIGGERS OUT NIGGER THE NIGGERS NIGGER? YA NIGGER.

wew lad

when they take that statistic are the counting victims or perpetrators? because if it is the former, it says nothing about the kind of people who live there.