Why do Germanic people try to steal the culture and heritage from Mediterranean people like niggers try to do it with...

Why do Germanic people try to steal the culture and heritage from Mediterranean people like niggers try to do it with Egyptians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Insecurity basically.

Because they would have no history to be proud of past the last couple of hundred years.

>muh v-vikings

There real history is nothing special. If they weren't so close to Mediterraneans then they would be like modern day Africans.

Their*

good post goy

Because they're a bunch of snow apes in denial. It's natural for ethnic groups to feel false senses of superiority however. I don't fault them so much as I pity them.

snowniggers

Germans responsible for

Destroying Roman Empire
Causing Dark Ages
Creating the (((Holy))) (((Roman))) (((Empire)))
The fucking reformation while based MEDS stayed loyal
Being sacks of shit by sending troops to invade America during revolutionary war
Being sacks of shit during Napoleonic war, and being regressive shitholes like they always have been
Fucking WW1 because of their superiority complex; ruining the balance and culture of Europe, and slaying good people.
Creating, funding, and exporting communism, and being the largest funder of Lenin's actions
Fucking WW2 which destroyed Europe, and right-wing politics for a century
The fucking cold war
The fucking migrant crisis

Jews aren't the problems, Germans are, always have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>falling for the 'barbarian' meme
germanics were centuries ahead in metal working at some point, for example.

No, that was the Celts. Italics are closely related to the Celts anyway. Both have dark phenotypes and are majority R1B. Germanics were the niggers of Europe at the time. That's incontestable.

Vikings happened over a thousand years ago. Niggers are happening now. What's their fucking excuse?

>No, that was the Celts.
>dragging us into this gong show
P.S. I prefer Mediterranean people to Gaymanics.

Oh France

>Using the Time relevance meme

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I'd rather live in Hobbiton than Minas Tirith.

All Europeans closely related.

All Brazilians are a mongrel mix of jungle indians, blacks, and dot on forehead indians, which inbred for 500 years

The rise of German nationalism in the late 19th c. actually drew direct comparisons to Rome, basically they felt they were barbarians who were civilized by an older culture (like the Etruscans and Greeks did to Italy), and subsequently became strong and take their place as a great nation.

>German
>white

Ancient Romans and Greeks came from Sweden and Germany but their blood became muddied up over time. I have seen very persuasive evidence of this online just google it.

>goy
>white

Choose one

Reminder

This incoherent bullshit is now spam from now on. If there was any point for it to make, it has surely had more than enough time. Saged and hidden.

Because Rome helped elevate the Germanic tribes into a higher level of culture and thinking. Sort of like a paternal figure, s'il-vous plait.

Because germanics are fucking loathesome barbarians and always have been.

How the fuck do you steal a culture you banana? By conforming to it? Last time I checked, that's called being assimilated and is done to people who LOST the conflict.

Germanics (a term coined by romans) don't claim to be romans or have a direct bloodline. They actually claim that they were primitive nomads that ran into more advanced cultures and had the good fortune of learining from them. When the high cultures of the meditarranean collapsed, they left a vacuum that left the germanics reeling, as they were now bereft of their main source of income and science. Eventually (500 years later) a holy alliance was formed which put the romans in charge of the science and the germans in charge of the muscle, forming the basis for modern europe.

As an example, let's pretend the germans were niggers and the romans white poeple: After getting conquered and enslaved by the whites, the niggers actually eagerly learned from the white people and when they were eventually released from slavery, they were actually grateful and adapted the white peoples way of living for themselves and tried to emulate and cooperate with the whites as best as possible.

Now compare that to what the niggers actually did.

>med niggers get headstart from being in contact with the levant
>now they are dependant on EU handouts from actual functioning nations

THIS

Vikings built ships... Your move.

It should be noted that kikes are ALWAYS found wherever one finds germans. ALWAYS. This is not coincidence.

>it's another "latin" americans being uppity thread

www.unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

>never heard of Nordicists saying the Romans and Greeks were all blonde and blue eyed Nordics n shieeet

Sorry, but you're just uninformed.

We are not

I always see probably you and the other Italian whining about it, but it's just some LARPers doing it (the one Swede).

They're all over the place.

Rome, Greece and Anatolia in 2000BC-300AD
Khazaria Turkey 600AD
I'm sure Russia and Germany are coming up, I've been binge studying history, and for sure they bred into the Arabian empire. It's no surprise that Zoroastrianism has been stamped out in favor of Islam. The timing was too perfect.

I wanna know what my dominant ethnicity is, but I don't want to send my DNA off to a website like ancestry knowing they can give it to the police without a warrant.

Know how else I may figure it out? All I know is I've got a tiny bit of some native american tribe and that I'm white.

So if this one fringe theory defines and entire ethnic group as being culture thieves, does that mean we get to use "Brazilian Romans" like you as a barometer of what Brazilians believe?

Brazil

Brazil.

They are, but they're always found in greatest number in german countries. Like germany, or america.

>Nordicists
Is that the same guys running around pretending to be thor worshipping druids? They don't need a term like "Nordicists", they already have a far more fitting one: Attention whores.

Or in your case: Straw puppets.

What is that stuff?

I wonder why. I have a feeling the history of Germany isn't exactly how they tell it.

I've been expanding from Greece, using the Bible as a companion until the Jerusalem riots, but now It's becoming inadequate, and I'm going to start needing hard sources on the Germanic, Celt, Arabian and Mongolian regions.

Probably some third world soft drink they shower themselves with.

The Romans were poop

It's a shame Ashkenazi's are batshit insane and trying to destroy the west.
They really are an impressive group.

It's because yids always parasite off and steal from their betters. You should know.

>posting a pic of Bobby Fischer, a half-goy and a massive anti-semite

Snowniggers are the worst. I hope the muslims cuck them all.

>vikings were merchants who established several major cities in Europe
>their descendants conquered England in 1066
>explored the Americas

niggers' achievements
>never even established a city on their own continent
> their descendants were slaves
> never built ships, couldn't even write
>still looting and pillaging 1000 years later.

Of course you would root for the non-whites, since you are one.

lol

Most people don't realize that Christians ARE Jews.

Jesus denounced the Pharisees, A group of evil Jews he called serpents and vipers, and within the century, the good Jews had split off using the Crucifiction of Christ, leaving the Pharisees behind to invent Judaism.

>their descendants conquered England in 1066
For 20 years that's about it.
Aside from that, Vikings were terrible fighters.

You have autism, my friend.

Actually, If I was rooting for non-whites I'd be rooting for the snowniggers. If I was a muslim I wouldn't want to mix with nordshit genes.

That's because anglos are god tier revolutionaries

t. flag

The entire modern jewish diaspora and "jews first" mentality was created through the many, many times jews got conquered and then distributed amongst these empires to disroot them culturally. The biggest cases were babylon and later rome. From those two invasions jews spread to the entire meditarranean area, where they refused to assimilate (which would normally happen to any other group, hence why empires kept displacing conquered populations). The germanics got their jews when they adapted christianity from rome and the jews have been piggybacking them ever since. there are completely seperate groups of jews in the world: For example iran has their own, anti-zionist, jews with guaranteed places in their parliament, but since iran did not spread as much as the germanic/celtic/roman culture hybrids, those jews also did not spread with them. Hence why the poster-child for the modern jew is the hand-me-down of rome.

It was these "levite" jews, that had a firm place within the roman empire both in rome and isreal. They held great local power through their priests, which fully cooperated with roman occupation force. When a jewish splinter group called "christians" rose to popularity, the levite jews felt threatened in their power and told the romans that the christians were inciting rebellion in the jewish provinces. The romans, not caring about internal politics and just wanting peaceful taxation of their conquests, tried to kill them off, but the christians pervasive recruitment campaign spread them too fast to kill them off in their infancy. Eventually christianity reached rome and the jews pushed for killing them there too. A battle the jews eventually lost when christianity became the state religion. Hence why jews are found everywhere and why they are traditionally hated by everyone.

germanics destroyed them, what you expect?

I've recognize this poster.

The butthurt HueHueHue.

All he does is talk about how Mediterranean's are better than Germanics and pretends he is Italian (which he is not, no matter how much he wants to be.)

He also seems to be very jealous of blonde hair and blue eyes.

I view the creation of the Holy Roman Empire to be the greatest fuck you to Jews (Esau's Canaanite merchants) I've seen yet.

I'm still working my way through the history, but I've understood a lot of that. Good post.

Glad I could help.

Yes, but let's not forget the REASON jesus denounced the pharisees: it's because they weren't observant enough of jews, religiously.

That's Apollo, dumdum.

those blonde pubes have to be the most hilarious cuck shit Ive seem , it just looks so unnatural for an ancient greek

hahahaha
you are applying modern times to those old times

it was different in those times, different people and they werent stupid like your people

those jews werent the same people as those "jews" today

writings describing the roman emperors and people like Alexander and Agamemnon indicate they were fair haired

Mediterraneans are obviously mostly dark brown and black haired and will give the excuse of "but fair hair means you are near divinity" because the Olympian gods were also depicted as fair hair

It doesn't cross the mind of the average spaghettio why the gods would be fair haired

The answer of course is that 4500 years ago the fair haired Indo-Europeans rode out of the steppe and shrekt the native peoples of Greece and Italy. In the case of the Etruscans of course they ended up not being completely conquered and even founded their own civilization, but in Greece the blond people supplanted the native kings and made themselves the aristocracy.

From there begins the Greek civilization, ruled by blond people for hundreds of years because it turns out that patricians don't tend to intermarry with smelly plebians.

Amusingly the invasion of Germanic peoples into the Roman empire ended the brief period in which dark haired aristocrats were increasingly common due to how many of the Roman emperors rose up from the ranks of the military during the years after the decline of patrician dynasties like the Julio-Claudians and of course permanently established the stereotype of princesses being blonde because the Spanish and Italian kings were Germanic-descended.

In the Byzantine empire the dark haired people continued to rule as they were not overthrown by blond Slavic invaders.

However for most of history dark haired people have been the peasants, not the kings.

It's recolored by finding traces of the ancient paint left on the statue you retarded mulatto

hahahahahaa
im more than mulatto my germanic

The old covenant required that you be circumcised and even then the old tribes of hebrews might reject you as not being one of them if they felt like it

The new covenant required that you accept Jesus as the savior and to preach it to everyone

The post-modern covenant requires that israel is for jews and that you should let jamal fuck your daughter because he claims to be christian

So you're haitian then? I thought you niggers had to go back?

Think you're confusing me with someone else, mate. I never mentioned what is my ancestry. I just find it funny that some people call out niggers for trying to steal ancient Egypt yet proceed to do the same with Rome, Greece and other civilizations.

Most of the Gods and heroes were not fair haired. Apollo and his descendants are exceptions for example because yellow hair represented that they were associated with the sun. No evidence of most Roman emperors being fair haired either besides that meme pic from a nazi propaganda source.

I personally believe a second Supersession event has happened, making Kek followers the true Israelis.

im not, whatever, i dont care what a germanic think

>jews got conquered and then distributed amongst these empires to disroot them culturally.
Europeans were being nice to them by trying to integrate them, but the niggerish Jews just kept clinging onto their migrant culture and never integrated.

Greece and Rome were shitholes. The Germanic tribes to the north lived better.

>No evidence of most Roman emperors being fair haired either besides that meme pic from a nazi propaganda source.

No shit. Blonde and especially red hair was so sought after by the roman females, that they used hair from germans to make wigs for themselves. They also used bird shit to bleach their own hair, but that eventually led to them going bald, hence the wigs. Having natural blonde hair was pretty much unheard of, at least for "pure" patrician lines.

If anyone from here start claiming mediterranian culture and heritage they are going to get laughed at. We know who our ancestors were.
Never a part of the roman empire.

how does it feel being inbred?

This

Yes, blonde hair as in yellow like Apollo's was pretty rare. There are two emperors that are described as sufflavum/subflavum by Suetonius in that pic which often posted here though, which is true, but that term doesn't necessarily mean "blonde" as it written there: dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

>It would be worthwhile to quote here in full, the opinion of British anthropologist John Beddoe [34]. Beddoe studied thousands of Britons and continental Europeans, and comparing his designations with that of other observers, came to realize the relativity of color terms:

>Thus almost all French anthropologists say that the majority of persons in the north of France are blond; whereas almost all Englishmen would say they were dark, each set of observers setting up as a standard what they are accustomed to see around them when at home. What is darkish brown to most Englishmen would be chestnut in the nomenclature of most Parisians, and perhaps even blond in that of Auvergne or Provence; an ancient Roman might probably have called it sufflavus or even flavus.

>>never even established a city on their own continent
>> their descendants were slaves
>> never built ships, couldn't even write

AMERICAN EDUCATION

You may say I'm a dreamer

Blacks built the South... Your move.

>Hanoover

will never not make me laugh

kek. 'no'

>Literally kept the CSA up and running since its invention
>Stable Economy for Years
>Built Houses, Open Farms
>Built Bars, ect.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Didn't Build the South

Were going into maximum Overbait now

you're out of your peabrained little mind

brazil proxy again, making the same thread every day. sage in all fields

The true centers of Europe are in London, Paris, Brussels, and Switzerland. Mediterraneans and Aryans are two sides of the same coin.

>No facts anywhere to be seen

Looks like ive won

check this 5

>Checks flag

Can't argue with that.

That's why they always have some Germanic sur-name, even the Khazars coming out of Russia magically have -berg names.

Why aren't the Sefarad Jews going around shitting things up in Turkey/Greece or wherever they are found? I wonder...

>Mediterraneans and Aryans are two sides of the same coin.
Shut up mongrel Americunt