What is wrong with Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_s90dZHBgsE
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
youtu.be/jD3SkTyXzcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead since ww2

You guys fucked up -- twice.

>comes from murica who helped things go wrong in history in the name of his greatest ally and globalism.

Our government and the institutions they run are actively working on demoralizing our youths and sadly they are doing so with great success.

You declared war on us you stupid fuck

I hope they don't elect merkel this time, Why are krauts so brainwashed to vote for her. Hopefully enough people turn to AfD we still have five or six months until the election.

you know shes banning the burka right?

Germany just needs a male leader. All national identity is lost when you have a female leader because a female knows nothing about identity or pride.

Germans still have plenty of cool cultures and histories they can look up to. They just need a reinvigoration from a proper leader. A woman will not achieve that.

You realize she's doing it to get votes right? you fucking retarded shitskin anglo. And hopefully it doesn't get her enough votes to win.

Election promises. She'll say anything to win.
Last election she said multiculturalism was bad, now look what she's doing.

doing what the us elites want them to
the same shit is going on in usa, but its a bit diffrent in germany because the nazi history

so a step in the right direction is wrong because the general public want it
youtube.com/watch?v=_s90dZHBgsE

yeah of course
"my history teacher said that"
read some books, watch some speeches, and shut up

I've been redpilling germans on angela merkel's kikebook page nonstop. I'm trying my best to get this queen to go somewhere.

No we didn't, Hans.

You guys were doing some fucked up shit, desu senpai.

Such a waste of good genes. Germans have done a lot for the world.

It's no longer Germany.

Is that fucking real.

Isn't that bitch literally Hitlers granddaughter?

Germans are super-cucked. They will vote for Merkel.

I got banned for showing the whole pic

his dong is in her hand

Or, you know, you could listen to Hitler go on for 88 minutes about how he's declaring war on the United States

ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

The selective memory of you Europe ruining faggots never ceases to amaze me

They're doing pretty decently so far. They were at 10% a month ago and now they're at 25%. If you go on all of Merkel's social media accounts it's filled with either paid german shills or angry german citizens.

>Germans are becoming better commies than the Soviets.

Its like pottery

Well, east germans have plenty of testosterones left.

"Vote for me and I promise to do the opposite of what I've been stubbornly doing for the last three years"

Not her. In the pic you posted, look at the mole near the ear. AFD lady doesn't have one

Its neighbors

>US declares on Japan
>Germany joins because they are allies

Doesn't even look like Frauke but I guess all short haired women look the same to some

We also have plenty of pussies especially among the younger generations.

you remind me of the "not mummy" fags
both pics are real

accept that you faggots pick shit role models

Broken guilt ridden spirit from WWII. Massive national White guilt.

>US declares on Japan

WWI was none of our business, we were deceived by our kike overload Wilson

>you remind me of the "not mummy" fags

Not an argument.

Doesn't really matter, Merkel is a fucking maniac and I'm not willing to see Germany have to deal with her. It's either AfD or Germanistan

Let me guess you think that pic of "Marion" tongue kissing a nigger is genuine as well?

The United States put Japan under an oil Embargo and then demanded that it not only pull out of China but that it give up its Empire and cuck itself in order for the embargo to be lifted. Now if thats not a hostile slap in the face, I don't know what is.

Well she is the european hillary.

I bet soros is behind the shilling or the same people who shilled for Hilldog here.

I have no faith in germany.

It's more than twice actually. Whenever Germany gets an idea in its head, it goes full autism with it.

wtf i never saw that, look at her all naughty and shit ms natasha ahahaa. If true that is.

How do i know that she was not your ex and she fucked a black dude? And now you turend racist and posting doctored picks of Tash?

US supported China and embargoed the shit out of Japan. Stop playing the "we dindu nuffin" card.

She's going to fall just like her, Her previous three times she didn't have to pander since there was no refugee crisis at that time. The more you pander the more likely you're going to lose.

It's not surprising Austrians would pick that green faggot, believe me most Austrians are like what bernie sanders supporters are.

yes it is
looks like it's germanistan then
you tell me
validity shouldn't be subjective

the biggest redpills are the hardest to swallow.
mummy is a junkie slut
>How do i know that she was not your ex and she fucked a black dude? And now you turend racist and posting doctored picks of Tash?
guess you'll just have to take my word, or not

Your country has no room to talk crumpetfucker. Britain propped up the Ottoman Empire and condemned a large chunk of eastern Europe to another century and a half of Islamic rule that they didn't need to endure.

I could give a fuck about the AFD bitch, I'm just pointing out that isn't her

Merkel is being very reckless and destroying Germany

>being this fucking sad

boo hoo she hold some guy's dick years ago big fucking deal. You australian shitskins are pathetic. You aren't even fully anglo

If it wasn't for your country, imperial Japan would be known as the most evil country in modern history. If anything, it's a shame that we didn't attack them first.

youtu.be/jD3SkTyXzcE

>anglo
fucking Aussie cunt

>Doesn't realize why he's white

Your forget it was us who decided we wanted to rule the roost in their back yard, using the Philippines as launching point to assert U.S. power in the pacific. Had we actually pursued a real American pacific Empire afterward I could look back at the war with Japan fondly. But what did our efforts win us? A powerful communist china, an independent Philippines and constant responsibility for a deballed Japan's safety. I fail to see the benefit of our hostile foreign policy and then later war with Japan.

muslims

Jews.

Christians

Which is basically just virtue signalling - doesn't have any meaningful impact on anything at all, but will pander to people who don't like muslims.

It's so blatant it makes me dislike her even more, and further increases my disgust for the morons like you who fall for such pathetic platitudes.

>Post a pic of some short haired mudshark that looks nothing like Frauke
>It's not her
>"Yes it is"
>Source: my ass

Aussie cunt that's very poor trolling given your nationality

Women should not be in politics

Get germans to vote for male politicians, you're a cucked idiot if you push a female. They're nothing more than a PR mask for whoever controls them and are easily swayed by shame tactics and manufactured consensus.

Everything

All of the male ones currently are either merkel clones or kikes, she's the best we've got sadly.

German girls love Big Black African Cock. They are literally willing to die for it they want it so bad.

>Japan terrorist attacks us
>Not going to War with them

Fucking Krauts. Why couldn't you have kept them from chimping out?

Eastern Germans aren't as cucked. More and more germans everyday are starting to hate merkel. I hope she does lose like Hillary so every german can laugh at her.

>What is wrong with Germany?

Merkel.

America provoked the attack with the Oil Embargo and then provoked Japan with several unreasonable demands in order for them to lift the embargo.

Maybe Japan shouldn't have been running through nanking cock and bayonet first?

There's nothing wrong with you. You're perfect and lovely as you are.

Merkel is a great leader (even Trump said this) and I will vote for her again in 2017.

How do you feel about this?

>Merkel is a great leader

Sure, for the refugees.

why is this so hot?

Beastiality is legal for you

She made our country rich again. I don't care seeing a few niggers more. It's still not nearly as bad as the US.

>Americans talking about doing awful things during war time
lol

Why the fuck not? Had they conquered China, we wouldn't be dealing with a semi-hostile communist country in Asia and the Japos would be tied down keeping the chinks under control. Not only that, they might have actually cleared out some of the surplus chink population.

>She made our country rich again.

Sure, by impoverishing ever other economy in the EU.

Yeah fuck WWII japan tho two nukes weren't enough. I have no sorrow for any war crimes we committed against them given what they were like
And we wouldn't have our largest trade partner

She is destroying your country, why would you vote for her when you could for AfD and actually save your shitty country. Most german babies are half arab

Also the guy on the left in your gif is russian

>american soldier
>carrying an svt-40 and wearing a red army uniform

if you are going to fish for (You)'s at least do it right

sorry lads i dident make the gif
Japan was not the only place american "liberators" "liberated"
you fuckers ran about in Italy committing mass murder of small towns in sicily too
not only that you fuckers pulled those retarded Nuremberg "trial" bullshit

I don't care where she gets the money from.

The AfD doesn't have the people. These people have zero political experience and don't strike me as intelligence at all. I don't trust them.

I haven't had any real contact with refugees yet so I can't comment on that. I still think Germany is a much safer place than France or the US. Niggers plus guns isn't a good combination.

Not much of an argument, personally I'd prefer that our economy not be shackled to that of a Communist chinkstate.

Oh yeah you're right. Collateral damage never happens in wars, unless the United States committed it. Germany never bombed civilian targets in the Battle of Britain, or with the v1 and v2 rockets, or when they marched across eastern europe, and Japan certainly didn't kill every man woman and child they came across in manchuria. No one killed a single civilian during the second world war except for the united states, because Britain made sure Dresden was evacuated before they bombed it

And you're right, we sure shouldn't have sentenced people who ran death camps to pay for their crimes. By putting them on trial, we may as well have killed those 11 million people ourselves

You're a fucking idiot, it doesn't matter if they don't have political experience we need to deport those migrants that are causing trouble. You must be massively retarded for voting one of the worst women in europe.

Dropping two atomic bombs has little to do with collateral damage.

That "German work ethic" we keep hearing about in the UK is just their autism.

They are literal good goy wagecucks and they get off on it.

>I don't care where she gets the money from.

So you think it's okay that the Eurozone is designed to basically decimate the economies of the european member nations in order to enrich germany?

That's not very kind of you.

He's a Merkel shill he thinks diversity and the extinction of Germans is amazing. He should be doing the right thing and voting for AfD and not a woman who hates Germans.

500k economic refugees will be deported next year. The rest will be depotted when Syria is safe again. Those that pass the requirement (having found a job plus having German skills) can stay. I don't see the problem.

Japan was going full nog on the Chinks.

Dropping two atomic bombs was about ending the war and avoiding a land invasion, which would've caused many more deaths.

Aside from that, ~130,000 people died in the dresden bombings. ~140,000 died in each of the nuclear blasts so why are the nuclear bombs seen as so much worse?

Nobody forces them to be members. If they didn't profit from it they would have all left for now.

You actually believe what she says? are you braindead as fuck. She's saying that shit to get more votes. You krauts are voting for your own genocide by voting for a corrupt woman who hates her own people. Who gives a shit if you don't trust AfD they're the only good option for your country. We need to deport them all.

I can't believe there's actually germans retarded enough to defend a woman who censors their media and internet.

AfD is more trustworthy then merkel will ever be.

>Nobody forces them to be members.

wha?

>If they didn't profit from it they would have all left for now.

Like greece?

For me they are equally bad.

If you look at it as an alien, you see only one country that bombed another with nuclear bombs to end the war. What if we exchanges the US with nazi Germany? Would it be justified if the Nazis bombed London and NY to avoid further casualties?

>Collateral damage never happens in wars
i never said it didnt
judgeing by your post on
>two nukes were not enough
does not count as collateral damage
>And you're right, we sure shouldn't have sentenced people who ran death camps to pay for their crimes. By putting them on trial,
i am correct the trial had no legitimacy likely due to the that all three of the country witch were judging commited similar crimes witch they were saying the German leadership had done