Pennsylvania dutch memes

i am of pennsylvania dutch descent, make fun of me

no u

i wish there were state flags so i didnt have to assume every burger is a shitskin

Fucking annihilated

just the other fucking day, I was running low on gas and after the Jersey gas tax hike I started to think, maybe I'll just drive to PA for some cheap gas...

nope its still like 20 cents more expensive there, AND I HAD TO PUMP THE SHIT TOO

FUCK YOU PA, GET FUCKT

pa is godlike...

>He bakes his macaroni

Actually a superior technique imho were one to ask me,

Gettin' out of the Army in ~three months. Moving up to PA first chance I get. Grandma lived there. Always loved it. Beautiful land, a little Germany... without quite as many cucks.

Bucks County fag here. It's pretty cool to know that my state basically determined the outcome of the election.

Thank you for voting for Trump. I can finally respect your state.

that is indeed true

Redpill me on Harrisburg, user...

You are literally perfect. And I'm not just saying that because I'm Pennsylvanian of Germanic descent.

it is very much like a little germany, mainly in berks and lancaster county. in schuykill county its like a little lithuania, where the other half of my family lives

Potterfag here, voted Trump, turned the sea of Red up here even redder than the reddest red.

Just stay out of Philadelphia and it's an amazing state. Philadelphia should be nuked though. It's really a massive blemish.

i was born in philly

AYO hol up. Are you saying you DON'T like this art plastered all over your city?

I've never been there.

I love your pretzles!!

gnomesayin

most of it is good, but half the time it smells like cow shit

Sup fellow descendants of German poorfags. And good on ya for doing time, what's your MOS?

*checks map* Fuck yeah! Right next to Dauphin.

Goal is to find a German-descended redpillable waifu... I got Danzig and Denmark in most of my blood. Must preserve my kernel of Prussia...

UTZ chips lmao. Ford Focus Pickup truck where you hoard your house lmao. your roads suck.

That's at the Sunoco in Center City right?

utz is fake af herrtz is where its at

Philadelphia nuclear annihilation when?

Pennsylvania is more German than Germany. If you're not in Philly you'll rarely see any blacks or Latinos.

Do you live in the upper darby area like pic related?

Everything about Philly is awful. People drive like complete fucks, almost the entire city smells like literal shit, there's only a few areas that aren't eyesores. Everyone has an attitude like the world owes them something. I've seen an actual tumbleweave in north Philly.

do you speak the language

nope, i lived in philly for 3 years, then moved to delaware, but trust me, its just like pennsylvania here. its also really annoying having to travel 45 minutes to visit literally any family members. luckily they all live in southeast philly though

19K, because tanks. Panzers.

Had the GT and DLAB score to go 35P, but I had some delinquent debt at the time, and I also wanted to get a taste of the real army (combat arms) first.

The only thing I could possibly admire more than tanks are attack helicopters.

Pic is from Strzelnica Bucierz near Konotop, Poland.

I visited PA. You guys are cucked as hell with those shitty state run wine/liquor stores. Garbage compared to glorious Texan Spec's.

nope, i lived in philly for 3 years, then moved to delaware, but trust me, its just like pennsylvania here. its also really annoying having to travel 45 minutes to visit literally any family members. luckily they all live in southeast philly though.

get in here brothers.

610 reporting

all of pennsylvania smells like shit

no but my grandparents will say words from it, like nichsnuchts

Where I live doesn't

Your piss looks and smells like maple syrup

I see. I only lived in philly for five years, but in pic related I live in that area.

if you're wondering about stereotypes over here, here are some

there are really bad roads
amish everywhere
wawa is praised as god
cheesesteaks are treasure, and only few can be considered actual cheesesteaks
we dont like to admit that every team from philly is bad
filled with senior citizens
we cook weird things

Pennsyltucky is grate. I used to go down by the crick and watch for baers.

Close, 707 Chestnut St.

>One of those murals is called "Legacy." Located in a parking lot, the nearly 10,000-square-foot mural shows a girl holding the flame of liberty. Around her neck are two medals — depicting Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass — and an 1838 abolitionist coin from England that reads: "Am I not a woman and a sister."

Awesome. I went bandfag.

I would make fun of you, but then I remember how much the bandfags make sweet music. If only they came out more often.

Esprit de Corps is something the Army doesn't have much time for, which is unfortunate considering it's one of the things I joined to find.

As a result, I intend to start wandering the woods and am thinking of advertising the idea of an alt-right style club. Survival skills, military tactics, and disciplined living would be the aim.

I'll be moving to Pennsylvania, just north of Pittsburgh, next summer for a job offer.
I'm from North Carolina, I've never lived that far north before.

What should I expect? Is it nice up there?
Are there as many white people as I've been led to believe?

>tfw Sheetz by me rebuilt and got rid of half its gas pumps to make MTO bigger

I love living in this state. Why would I ever make fun of a Pennsylvania Dutch?

I live in Lancaster, half mick half polack from Philly fucking german women, ya mad bruv?

814 bump.

Glorious innawoods feeling out here. German/Italian ancestry, pretty much everyone I know is Geraman heritage but there are plenty of spics taking over even small towns in PA.

White enough for this to happen despite Philly being half black.

It's fine, Cranberry is booming and Butler is one of the less depressing small towns in the state. Pittsburgh has some nogs but it's nowhere near as bad as Philly.
>Are there as many white people as I've been led to believe?
>The racial/ethnic makeup of the county is 96.5% White, 0.9% Black or African American, 0.09% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.17% from other races, 0.7% from two or more races; and 0.9% Hispanic or Latino of any race. 35% were of German, 12% Irish, 11% Italian, 7% English, 6% American 5% Polish, and 4% Scotch-Irish ancestry according to Census 2000.
2000 but this hasn't changed much.

717?

I can help you with that. Harrisburg is pretty rundown, lots of illegals/thugs/addicts/general miscreants but not irredeemable. Dank bud cheap there.

717 here

Wat is MTO?

Made to order, when a place has those little kiosks that let you customize whatever food you want and pay upfront.

Press a couple buttons on a screen, pick up your Made To Order, PA type foodz when your number is called.

Bless you Aryan brothers!

Meal to order you nonsheetz fag

Gawt it. MTO is like Sonic or Japanese autist restaurants that let people eschew people for screens.

Hey, is it kinda easy to get wholesome food in PA? Down in Georgia, many people are fat as fuck because fast food is rampant.

Fellow 610 bro here

it is a shithole

where do you work

hell yeah

An Acme, just outside of Philadelphia