Memba Thread

Post old Sup Forums memories

Memba when Gary Oldman revealed himself as the most redpilled actor of all time? I memba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=0jjN6KMKqSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>most redpilled actor of all time?
No one will ever come close to Mel Gibson. But Oldman is kill now.

AAAAAaaaaannnnnddd... jews destroy his career thus proving what he said in 3.... 2... 1....

not really

he sold out just so he could direct again

i'll never understand the jews hollywood thing, everyone knows it's true, they even say it, but the second a goyim say it, SHUT IT DOWN

He starred in a pretty big and well promoted Planet of the Apes movie after this

Memba Trumpet guy? I memba

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

memba when the black hebrew Israelites and a fat feminist squared off?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

was it filmed after his statements or just released after?

He retracted his statements almost immediately. I'm a fan of Oldman, but he bitched out.

no he did it in the most sarcastic way possible

It was hilarious, not even the kikes believed him

youtube.com/watch?v=0jjN6KMKqSs

He's so good at acting he can get away with telling it like it is and still get work. They'll still get him though by robbing him of the Oscar for Churchill. Screen cap desu.

I think it's the other way around. Gibson is money.

Do you think if you said that guy's real name the earth would open up beneath him and swallow him whole?

Dude got told.

>mel gibson
Bro, James Woods is a beast. Gibson had a drunken outburst. Woods is a constant chug.

Also honorable shoutout to Rob Schneider for being a real world Joker playing with the holocaust and the election.

We know who he is. Just an unfortunate old man.

That first day. When trump descended the escalator...

Woods has never, and will never, name the jew. Woods shits on liberals, but Gibson calls out jews, niggers, cucktholic church, etc.

Go watch some of his interviews where he asks them if "they have a dog in the fight".

Oldman also sold out, even apologizing more. Gibson still called out more bullshit.

Implying people read playboy

Douglas Levinson

>he asks them if "they have a dog in the fight".
saw that a few months ago, my jaw was on the floor.