Welfare- 30%
Environment- 10%
Science- 10%
Agriculture- 3%
Education- 15%

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/dist/politics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good government isn't based on fucking pie charts and balances between different spending. It is based on shared common values that are good values to have.

>Good government isn't based on fucking pie charts and balances between different spending. It is based on shared common values that are good values to have.

I included them cause you can't see the numbers in the pic you retard, offer a real criticism or BTFO

What widget is this?

Link- filteries.com/dist/politics.html

Where is the $ for building and maintaining infrastructure?

What's the difference between welfare and military

Military saves your money when they off themselves

Are you seriously this retarded?

>booze and cigs legal
>muh weed illegal
>muh psychedelics and stims illegal

So you didn't think this through at all?

The money comes from companies(or more accurately put the companies and corporations etc. build these things. The idea is that because they are competing the quality of the infrastructure will increase.), and operating at a surplus allows the government to invest in these companies without going into debt, eliminating a heavy reliance on global trade. This gives this particular government an advantage over other more internationally influenced economies.

rate mine

>So you didn't think this through at all?

Cigs and booze are legal because in many areas of the world they ingrained into the culture of society through centuries and centuries (or in other cases just one or two) of production. To criminalize them would be to create a conflict with the populace that would simply serve as an unnecessary distraction to the government and law enforcement, and would result in wasting valuable resources to enforce a stupid law that doesn't actually accomplish anything for society.

So no infrastructure then.

>prostitution is decriminalized
>drugs are decriminalized
>abortions for socioeconomic reasons, but have unemployment benefits
>minimum wage is fixed, no protection for your working class from inflation
>no currency intervention from banks either to help with this
>nuclear energy investments but no regulations on greenhouse gas emissions from traditional energy sources to provide further incentive to switch to clean energy and cut reliance on oil down.
>no flat taxes
>no flat tariffs
>gambling allowed
I like your heavy funding for education, which is very important. In my opinion your agriculture funding is overkill, but I can see how it would be needed if some of it was publicized. Also, since you are going for a more open society, I think no restrictions on speech is good but I wonder how you would control movements against your government and prevent them from taking over if not limiting their speech? In general, and memes aside, I think with some fine tuning this could be a workable system (although not one I personally agree with).

Constructive criticism please.

You are either a troll or a retard.
Let me repeat:
Infrastructure built through free market competition and invested in with surplus budget money from the government. Competition increases the quality, in the hands of companies that create jobs for the workforce.

topkek

>I think no restrictions on speech is good but I wonder how you would control movements against your government and prevent them from taking over if not limiting their speech?

What is One-Party State?

You're one to talk Mr.Ethnic Technocratic One-Party State

Firstly, the "how to take a screenshot" tab being open made me kek. I had a long day and needed that, thanks.

as for your system: its ancap cancer BTFO

r8 mine

Like I said, no infrastructure then. You must believe that the goodwill fairies will build roads and bridges, because companies won't.

How do you enforce laws that don't exist against dissidents then? One party state is meaningless unless it has an iron grip on it's subjects.

I'm on a Chromebook. I fucking hate it but it was cheap. I haven't had it for long so i don't know the shortcuts

So you think that companies just don't do anything than, and won't build infrastructure?

>what is american history?

I just use an extension for it

>Universal basic income
Kek. Good luck keeping people working.

Also, I'd call it hyper-libertarian before i'd call a society with a government, no matter how small, Ancap.

Am I a cuck?

>islamic state sharia laws

If you think FREEDOM makes you a cuck, then sure.

Low military and science spending I don't like. But you sacrifice for a much higher surplus which lets you maneuver much more so its ok. Public healthcare doesn't work, big governments are too inefficient. If you have no social security why no minimum wage? Otherwise its pretty based desu.

No but some of those laws are just plain inconsistent. Why marriage for gays but then no unions for trannys? In for a penny in for a pound.

Did I do good?

>consumption tax
Oy veyyy

You shouldn't encourage mental illness.

6.5/10 would peacefully annex

Is there a legend for what every segment means or would imply?

I wish there was a way to see different societies play out against each other