To all Islamaphobes

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, this is why i dont mind siding with muslims against the jew if things get bad.

>what if we unite?
Then we'd finally be able to convince the guilt faggots you're a blight that deserves to be wiped from the planet.

>Muslims uniting

Before or after blacks and Hispanics uniting?

Fuck off, they're full

>reddit spacing
Kys newfag. Don't come back. Sage

your prophet is a pedo i actually wish the jews Genocided all arabs who are anti israel and western.

maybe, but it was you who fucked a goat.

go fuck yourself.... allah is a pedophile... suck a pig dick with mohammed...

>we destroyed your provinces playing games
>you still think you could defeat us if you were united.

We are going to exterminate you

why do i feel like this was written by a poo in loo

LOL @ muslims being able to unite

It was you who are a barbaric race of people who can't stop killing when there are more civilized ways to enact change.

So fuck off. The west may be guilty of some of those things, but you offer no sensible alternatives. You are savages.

>What if we unite
Then we could kill you all in one go, wew

this pasta again

>people still take the bait

also
>shias and sunnis uniting
>ever

top kek

Yep, but the American and European "leading" elite is the ones who truly responsible. Western people just watched their TV while it happened.

(1 post by this ID)

Fuck off Melbourne, nobody cares and nobody likes you cunt.
Crusade now, purge all the Sand Monkeys and burn their goats. Deus Vult.

I'm not the "the west".
I don't support proxy wars.
That being said, Islam is intellectual cancer and I would like to see the day Islam is eradicated from the face of this earth.
Fuck off sandnigger.

Good idea Muslims... unite. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel. Divided and distributed has been your strength but together you can be knocked out in one big war.

>australia

That pic would be more accurate with a jew fish eye surrounded by muslim flags attacking European flags, with Europe uniting against the jew led jihad.

is that the fucking north cyprus flag

We need 3 walls.

lol Yeah. We fucked you good. I hope Islamophobia gets to a fever pitch and we holocaust you child fucking monsters

There's a storm coming.

By the end of it every mosque will be in flames, torn down and the bricks tossed into the sea, every last shitskin who calls Europe home will be crucified with every woman raped and burnt alive and the heads of every infant dashed on the pavement of every street.

The streets will run with your subhuman blood. And then we'll turn to the Middle East to finish the job.

Islam and the west have been at war for 1200 years and one thing has never, and will never change.

The west will always win in the end and you will always live and die at our mercy.

>It was you who divided up the land.
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.

Throughout history, Muslims have shown that they cannot be trusted to recreate anything on the scale of the Ottoman Empire. We, the ones you call infidels, earned our freedom from your chains through rebellion and wars. It is only fitting that we came back to shatter you into pieces. But yes, it was our mistake not to crush each individual piece into sand and instead allowed you to regrow in some naive hope that maybe you will relinquish your ambitions for the caliphate and seek to form some semblance of humanity and cooperation. You didn't. And proceeded to wound those that granted you mercy at the first opportunity. Your actions only wear our patience and understanding. If we can't rip the Islam from your minds, we'll eventually rip the life from your bodies.

Islam is a disease and it should be removed entirely from the planet.

The best way to do this is by colonizing and then westernizing as many Islamic communities as possible, and then forcing them to modify the Koran until it's a bastardized mess that is only consistent with western values and ideas. Another good tactic would be to create as many competing branches of Islam as possible and have them battle to the death while their lands are encroached; the dominant parties would be branded as murderers in that region, and various intelligence plants could be used to feed disinfo to the groups and the people to cause confusion and contradiction and eventually fear between populations and their "freedom fighters". It's important that their spirit is broken; that they fear doing what they think they should do now will lead them to hell or is some sort of sinner's delusion. Make them terrified to act at all.

The goal, of course, is to eradicate Islam in its original form until its just a barely visible cultural aesthetic, like Christianity is to the west. Muslims that act out of line should be deeply shamed and shunned, and that can be built into the culture as a counterbalance to their religious beliefs that will bubble up.

Killing Muslims doesn't work, because you can't wipe them all out at once, and they think that dying in a holy war is just a means of salvation, so they are not deterred.

[spoiler] I just realized I've described globalism and now understand why the Jews want to destroy everyone [/spoiler]

Also our collide would have happend without the oil mess in the Middle East and the created terrorism. Because of Africa's gradual overpopulation and the water problem in Africa and also in the Middle East and the muslim nations essentially fighting for the leading power. (ie. Egypt, Turkey, Iran, all of the big ones)

The 3 Abrahamic religions are the bane of the world ever since its inception. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are blights upon this world.

So much so that us Buddhists are willing to fight against Christian deception and Islamic aggression

t. Buddhist

>unite

good luck with that. You can't even get christians to unite

>guys we can get all of the muslim sects and countries who want to kill each other to unite

What fucking dream world do you live in? You were never united. If you know your history you know from day one the Shiites and Sunni faught each other. The Sunnis killed Ali.

man if your in australia we've taken you in from war torn country we probably had nothing to do with, the war ironically has let you grow up in the west with far better opportunity, things arent right but australias not to blame, we are only in afghanistan to help the government control extremist, the whole idea for us is to help the right side in a civil war, its not an invasion like people want act.
we arent the world bad guys, but i tell you people here wont put up with shit, dont give people a reason to become bad.
i have nothing against muslims btw, theres a mosque near me that has people from many parts of the world, some africans wearing rainbow dresses in the same room as women who wear always wear a headscarf and would never dress in extravagant/immodest clothing. they are at peace together opposing views able to worship together, there was a islamic private school that was boycotted by the muslim parents after it became public he was very fundamentalist. in my area there is very little tension, i have no problem with current immigrants other then a bunch of afghans who rob people in the city which really people are getting sick of. SA here.

thats why muslims burn women with acid?

ha, blow me

Shut up you subhuman mudshit. Muslims are cancer.

I thought lebs in Sydney are westernized and they do drugs, drink alcohol and eat pork

>muslims
>uniting
They all kill each other first before they can even unite

We are all poo in loo m8

No, statist war criminals did that. "We" have every right to defend ourselves, and preserve our way of life.

Fuck off collectivist retard.

> one empire kicked another empire's ass
> losing side plays eternal victim

I don't like it either, I'm anti-imperialist, but that's the way it goes. Just stop the feedback loop bro. Are we going to have to reestablish Byzantium?

>Muslim blaming Westerners for their third world countries, goat fucking,incestuous cousin marriages,and worshipping a moon god
Go join ISIS if you are this butthurt Ahmed. Your failures in life aren't my problem.

All muslims must hang

>Muhammad wasn't a war lord that conquered the middle east
>Muslims haven't been constantly invading Europe
Wtf I hate Jews now

I hate to say this, but this burger is right.

Yes, OP, I, and only I, am responsible for literally every single thing you just listed.

I'm also going to be responsible for getting you filthy fucks the fuck out of my country.

BAN ISLAM.

You should watch this informative video. It does show the Muslim problem but at the end demonstrates how white people can fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

You made war with the Christians of the world for hundreds of years. You get what you deserve for fighting my ancestors and invading Europe for 700 years.

> our problems are all your fault
> so you better let us in to your countries or else

My how moderate and peaceful.

when i say were fed up of the afghans robbing kids, i mean people have beat the shit out of bunch of them and hospitalized them over the last few weeks.
they are and so are most muzzie yugoslavians and younger africans who've grown up here, see them eating pork drinking and taking every drug out and selling them, maybe the reason the afghans end up robbing cunts is their lifestyle goes against there parents and shit home or some other apologetic shit.

Islam is a shitty, subhuman religion, like most
With the exception of sikhs, because swords, beards, wives, and ceasing faggotry
Also, most victims of your autistically screeching terrorist groups are OTHER MUSLIMS

I cant wait until whites finally wake up. It's slowly happening. You've been poking the bear but you really have no clue what the bear is capable of.

Srebenica, The Holocaust. Keep playing with fire and see if you get burnt. It's already starting to happen with AfD, Marie La Pen, Gert Wilders, Trump, Pauline Hanson's One Nation, The 5 Star Movement in Italy, UKIP all surging.

You thought this is as tough as we get? aha the bear is still sleeping you better hope you learn your lesson before it wakes up, or there wont be enough of those 72 virgins to go around.

Fuck with us and we'll kill you.

Simple as that, shitskin.

Somebody please post the spurdo edit. I know one of you saved it.

Muslims blame everyone else worse than jews

did not read a single thing after the first two words

DIE OF CANCER JUST LIKE mUSHITMAD (PISS BE UPON HER)

i know this is bait, but almost every signal islamic empire has failed because you people are Moraless hatred putrid people, you fucks kill innocent children and women over a fucking head scarf and if they treat you badly. You people are the beta males of the planet need all the special treatment just to live, you make the nazis seem like better people.

>The West created this mess.
>It was you who divided up the land.
You invaded my ancestors homeland, my ancestors kicked you filthy mudslimes out during the reconquista.

>t was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Your lands are worthless, your oil is literally the only thing good about your country.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
We fucking hate jews, where you think you are?

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
My country has nothing to do with that, at all.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
Did he even have any weapons?

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
That was an inside job, your people could never pull it off on your own.

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad
Your ancestors are the reason your country is shit, just like the mistakes of my ancestors in this country are responsible for it being shit right now. Stop blaming others for the mess you live in and fix your shit!

Please to meet you, hope you can guess my name.

Found it.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

Post it then

already did.

Thanks fellow burger

If you unite we have an excuse to nuke you

This has been going on for 1400 years. I'm so bored with people blaming the west. It's arrogant to think that we are responsible when Muslims have been fighting the entire time. Because all nations who haven't accepted the prophet are sinners and it means Muslims can attack them with impunity according to the Koran. You're warmongering subhumans and you'll never be happy. Even if the entire world was under sharia law you'd have new reasons to fight, new ways to decide who is more worthy and who needs to die, because you're bloodthirsty animals who can never be happy. So how about we are getting you back for 1485? Or the crusades? That makes more sense. Let's say we are pissed off you took our religion and turned into Christian fan fiction with some carpet flyer stories and then started murdering anyone who didn't follow it. That's about as far back as we need to go to address this issue. Anything else is obfuscation.

your people lacked the strength of mind to resist the west and fight to the last man standing

your all just anglo sphere puppets

Then you get nuked.

To answer your question.

Looks like kek agrees. (pic very related)

Go back to bombing schools you fucking sand nigger. I honestly think that every single one of you fucking monkeys should be raped and enslaved like the children that follow your "peacful" religion are. How did a goatfucker like you even get a computer? You probably stole it. Nigger.

Take responsibility for your religion, stop making excuses. islam advocates murder and revenge.

1 post by this id
bump
good night

we know lol

tl;dr

>What if we unite ?
Yeah ?
Like you did in the last centuries you murdered each other over the words of an illiterate pedophile ?
The earth will fall into the fucken sun before muslims will get along.

You have to stop killing each other before you unite.

typical aussie shitpost

>Islam unites
>Spends next 200 years murdering each other over minor disagreements in how to worship Allah

tl;dr

Deus vult

not a muslim.
agree that the lies started with George H W Bush and the cia

coming soon

I don't care if you're angry, just be angry in your own goddamn country.

And before all of that there was Islamic dogma that declares that all non believers must be killed. To me that means you are incompatible with Western society inherently. Kys

>the flag
dont listen to this shill

ONE

BOST

Damn it, lads.

quit shitposting this Muhammad go rape a 8 year like your pedo prophet did.