Why does Canada shitpost so hard?

Why does Canada shitpost so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNRlcjz3acU
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're less autistic try hards than u cause we arent raped and held down by shitloads of shitskins, irish, eastern europeans, mediteranean europeans, and jews

there's too much room for people to spread out here and avoid real conflict, so they just go online

what's it like living in a tiny baby-sized country?

Its too cold to go outside today, what else am I gonna do?

It's how we cope with the cold.

>US
>baby sized

We've got 10x your population yet still have like 50% of the country in 5-10 major cities. Not an excuse cunt

Autism

Plus they're hated by everyone

we just don't want to be known as the shittier america

Shitpostier America still involves shit, my friend.

What you call "shitposting," we call having a laugh.

If there's one thing you can say about Americans, it's that they take themselves way too seriously. Everything is a tragedy or a miracle. There's no, "hey look, that happened."

We amuse ourselves by triggering Americans. That's what this is all about. Nothing else.

Didn't it used to be the australians?

wew its this thread again

>saying stupid things is considered banter in Canada

Compare yourselves to Straya and learn what actual banter is, fag.

do you want an australian to fuck you or something? god you're pathetic

Canadian shitposting is clever and witty while Australian shitposting is just sad and cringe worthy

In your eyes, this post is considered funny and banter but to everyone else, it's just desperate. Step up mate.

Because Zhang is fucking their prospective wife material and also buying up everything.

We do it ironically.

What's sad and cringeworthy is that you believe this.

Because burgers are over sensitive don't understand sarcasm and are easy to bait and trigger

>all the delicious (you)s I got trying to prove a point earlier today

they have nothing else to live for

They fuckin mirin

maybe you should take yourselves more seriously and then you wouldn't cucked so hard by the rest of the world?

MIKE "REPRESSING GAYS IS WRONG" PENCE :^)

This exactly

No. Canadian humour involves much use of sarcasm and pointing out ones failures. Burgers don't understand sarcasm and are absolutely insecure over the few losses they have had in their history

They're good posts here, not our fuckin fault they're only worth .75 posts to you

this

>he's just mad he lost a war to us ;^)

It's a result of the leaf meme. Blame australia.

>make informative post
>'a fucking leaf'
>poop!
>'a fucking leaf'

makes no difference, and it's easier

How does it feel knowing that your country could run for an entire year, take the value of every single transaction, and pay it towards your national debt, and still be in debt? What does that feel like?

Banter is fun because it can be brushed off. Legitimate criticism of your fucked up, Jew-run, nigger-desecrated country can only be called "stupid things."

New York Jews do Canadian humor better than you lot
youtube.com/watch?v=pNRlcjz3acU

When you live in a country with so much potential, yet currently completely politically cucked.. you have nothing to do but shitpost.
Not to mention we have a few more years before any relevant elections anyway.
We are in cuck purgatory right now, held prisoner by Trudeau.
We will need your aid in a few years when our election roles around, then we'll get serious.

Until then we have nothing to do but shitpost.

>Why does Canada shitpost so hard?
I don't think Canada is boring. It's actually really exciting and exotic. Although I really dislike our Prime Minister steven Harper. He's trying to make Canada boring.

you guys dont know, if anything, we leafs helped trump more than u

think about it,

>leaf makes shitty drumpf post
>Sup Forums swarms and attacks it
>observers watch, learn and become redpilled

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me shitposting eases the pain of living inside a meme. I live in Toronto, its basically nu-Sweden here. The worst part is I lived up north for a few years, so I got a taste of the good life.

but

you are

Canada is a great cold shithole. This instills in us a sense of cabin fever that causes us to lash out. Get quirky.

Additionally, Canadian humour is a mix of the zesty and course nature of American humour and the dignified class of British humour. This is an essence only Canadians understand and this is why leaf posts are so unique.

Because of this faggot. You know who.

Under rated loon

>this is what leafs actually believe

This is sooo true.

its the fucking burgers again. oh fuck off!

well take off yourself, eh

It's OK 2b gay

They're retards and pussies

No truer words have ever been spoken.

confirmation bias, they don't shit post anymore then anyone else. its the same reason you idiots believe in pizzagate

I mean we Americans are retards too, but we're not pussies

Canada doesn't really have a national identity or endorse an afterlife so you gotta make your shitposts really mean something while you're still alive

Bunch of fucking homos.

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Because you fags take one look, one minuscule glance at the leaf and explode with seething anger and frustration. You retards get shitposted on so hard that you can't fight the urge to respond, to tell the leaf just how mad you are. Would you not shitpost if you held that kind of power in your hands? True schadenfreude.

Australian shit posts are dominated by simplistic, oafish one liners. Leaf posts are often deliberated and very concise.

Stole the words right out of my mouth!

I'll give you that.

People just don't get leafposts. Every leafpost is actually a 3D chess move.

Why do you think we are Kek's chosen ones?

shitposting != banter you fucking newfag retard, when will you fags drill that through your lard encompassed skulls?

could americans even get by in canada w/o their guns to overcompensate for their tiny dicks?

compassion and politeness gets you far burgers

wtf i love canada now

not the only thing that came out of your mouth

Never Forget

it's because admittedly everyone enjoys getting (you)s

Even the shittiest leaf posts get tons of (you)s from burgers

We'd probably stop shitposting but it's just too funny watching you take the bait

This to. The rage we evoke time and again is hilariously disproportionate.

This

The Leaf is like a chameleon- he shit posts according to his own environment. This is why we have this reputation. An Australian goes into any thread and says "oi cunt " and everyone laps it up. Especially the Americans.

>not including the I'M SO SORRY GUISE post, emblematic of the leaf

we are proud of it, burger.

you have to think of Canada as opposite land.

Everythign Canadians do or say is the opposite of truth and reality. Thats my experience at least as a non Canadian in Canada.

This

Canadians are, by definition, the best trolls on Sup Forums.

Trolling Sup Forums is easier than trolling SJWs, which says a lot about the retards here.

kek

I think it's because of the American posters here, whom are primarily Appalachian troglodytes. Inbred hicks.

No it isn't!

I've made that observation as well especially judging by the number of burgers who are libertarians (which seems to coincide with retardation and or being a stoner)

Worst part is how they think somehow it's a right wing ideology.

50 shades of green

Communism is more right wing than libertarianism.

You guys are confusing libertarianism/authoritarianism with left wing/right wing ideologies.

SJWs are far left authoritarian most of the fags on this board are actually centre-left libertarians, explains the kneejerk retardation teebeeaych

>Why does Canada shitpost so hard?

Ya'll just jealous of the leafs not living in a failed state.

Sup Forums would be better without americunts

We need to do this. Should we fail, our ancestors will frown upon us.

>what is the art of the leaf

We should

Based Finn!

:^)

It's fun. In Canada there isn't much to do, so we spend our free time shitposting.

Because their country is so cucked they screech autistically

>burger can't read
figured.

common core hit them hard :(

>common core

>synchronized shitposting

labeling theory. We found a nitche, canada is shit so people made really SJW posts unironically and we can with it, rather than being smug or annoying like Australia we just post abhorrent retardation because we are expected to. We aren't just americans, we have our own shitposting culture now

we must be on the same wavelength my friend

Start preparing your fuckin cringiest post now, we're bagging the Novem-1

When your country is such a piece of shit yet you pay more taxes than fucking sweden, what the fuck do you expect?

Yeah, the slow one.

>tfw synchronized shit posts could ward the American menace away from Sup Forums permanently

Canadians have always been the gayest motherfuckers on earth
Anyone who had xbox live back in 2002 would have known this before Sup Forums ever had flags

OH MY GOD HE SAID THE SLOW ONE!!!!!

Cause leafs hate the war mongering psychopathic witch Clinton.

There are fuckin shills that don't want to here the truth about the fuckin cut witch.

When s leaf slams shitlery the Soros fucks just scream leaf...leaf...leaf. ..

Then some fag from pussified Europe joins in to subversivly join in.

Leafs on Sup Forums hate fuckin Trudeau and recognize shitlery for the fuck botch she is....that's why they post hard....

Come up here and I'll show you and your dog just how gay I can be.

wots the slow one, your wife or your engine every morning?