Why do you faggots think anyone who breaks into the normie-sphere with our beliefs [of ethnonationalism] are controlled...

Why do you faggots think anyone who breaks into the normie-sphere with our beliefs [of ethnonationalism] are controlled opposition?

The kikes are literally too dumb to pre-plan years ahead to create Richard Spencer to co-opt our movement before it even existed or before Sup Forums became popular.

Just look at how they tried to stop Trump:

>DURR TRUMP IS LOSING IN Sup ForumsS
>DURR TRUMP IS KKK

The Jews are not as smart as you think, the high Ashkenazi IQ meme is just a meme. They are just inbred levantines.

Hail Spencer and fuck off (((Alt-Kike))) and (((Milo))) faggots, the Alt-Right is real and is here to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitelooper.com/?v=wlbLNWIFEY0&p=n#/938;945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go suck richtard sphincter dick on TRS.
YOU, the leafs, and that faggot Brit with his "pushing le Overton window" have to leave.

what does muslim cum taste like

What does it feel like to be a bi-racial homosexual?

>Why do you faggots
>You faggots

Thanks for confirming that you Spencer shills are not from here

I regularly went on Sup Forums through mid to late 2015 and up to early 2016, then you guys became more and more gay, cucking for blacks, promoting civic nationalism, and sucking (((Milo's))) cock, so I moved mainly to TRS.

Go ask your lover Richard, he knows and will gladly answer all your homosexuality related questions, you fags;^)

Didn't even know what civic nationalism was before I got called a civic nationalist for asking who the fuck richard spencer is. If you literal autists could stay on TRS that would be gr8

Go back to your containment site.
No one wants to be invited to your special-needs club or cares what you retards think about politics.

Funny calling TRS the containment site. The Daily Shoah gets over 100k listens per week now and the Daily Stormer gets millions of unique visitors per month. Well, I ought to leave you all to continuing to suck off Milo.

Shillys got caught out.

Fuck off Richard you disgusting, circumcised piece of oriental clit licking shit.

>muh podcast
>muh stormweenies

If your site is so cool and popular, then why are you even here shilling that spencer fag

To check in on what the autisits are saying.

My understanding was Sup Forums was a board for discussing politcal ideas. Not a circlejerk for stormfaggots.

Ok, /reddit/.

Kek, You have a literal autist you unironically call "leader" who sucks at public speaking and basically everything.
Doesn't get more autistic than you stormweenies on TRS

No one called him a leader, he doesn't call himself leader.

>inb4 anglin IRONICALLY called him a neo nazi leader

So is coming out publicly and moving our ideas to the mainstream a bad thing? Not everyone wants to live in an echo chamber on Sup Forums.

You gay shills push him in every thread like that, so stop lying and get back to sucking his little wrinkly cock

You keep calling us gay, yet you worship Milo, a literal faggot kike.

But you are gay, are you not?
Let me tell you something:
Nobody here cares about Milo just like nobody here cares about the spencer fag.
Your obsession with "Le Pol is loving le Milo!!!" (Which is not even true) is really true rampaging autism.
Pol is not one person, pol is not alt right, there is no alt right.
>inb4 b-but there IS and Spencer coined the term!
No he didn't, the term was around long before, spenny just called his gay website like that

Go back to TRS

infinitelooper.com/?v=wlbLNWIFEY0&p=n#/938;945

Kek, if you have to post dumb links then I assume I am right?

Checked

I think it is important, you can't expect to dominate the world without filling the average citzen into the whys and hows.

They play an important part and they should go on with their work, i will keep supporting them as long as they serve this role.

An united world government will be possible not through schemes and scams but by actually getting united through transparency and honesty.

sure

goys, just ignore the Deutschlandfags. They're just mad at spencer because they're still riddled with nazi guilt.
Leftist indoctrination and thought control does that to you I'm afraid.

Fair enough, kiwibro. I hope they will soon see the light; a lot of my heritage comes from Germany and I'd like to see them shine once again.

spencer was pretty based today, quads confirm

How does it feel in an actual Nazi Pro White society you would be gassed, sub-human?

ok

I think civic nationalists and ethno nationalists are the same atm, the rhetoric and the endgame is just different. Both are against immigration, islam, leftists, feminism, white guilt. This is a huge chunk of problems that needs to be solved before an ethno state becomes viable.

ok

You are kind of right. I would say though that civic nationalism has no real end goal, which causes its logical conclusion to become ethnonationalism.

thank you for TRSing the record

I think civic nationalists want some kind of multiracial Terran Federation like in Starship Troopers, which is build on patriotism and civic duties and not identity.

Richards was so good tonight. Only alt light cucks signal against him.

To a certain extent. I think they actually believe in race realism at their core, but try to deny it when communicating and maybe even to themselves. However, I am pretty sure that they at heart want a majority while country.

He is also young and attractive which helps a shit ton. David Duke has done good in his life, getting out the message, but Spencer can really go far beyond what he accomplished. We are going to go mainstream and it is excellent.

an impossible dream

even if you had best-tier races like whites and japs sharing a country 50/50 it wouldn't work, you might as well just have two separate ethnostates at that point

84% of niggers are incapable of civic duty, 100% of muslims are unwelcome, and jews always subvert and cheat

You forgot something.

>spics squat in front of home depot and peddle food that makes you sick

>The kikes are literally too dumb to pre-plan years ahead
they are demons there's not much they can't or won't do

Demons that get BTFOed by Kek.

>I think they actually believe in race realism
Maybe, but it's not their top priority. Many circumvent the issue with darwinistic libertarian principles that weeds out the lesser fit individuals without adhering to race. But the result is similiar.

>However, I am pretty sure that they at heart want a majority while country.
Many would expect that this problem would solve itself when the barriers of leftist indoctrination and extensive immigration have been overcome. Ethnic self-interest is not something that has be micromanaged and whites could outcompete and outbreed the rest without the direction of a top down elite.

Quads confirm.

Fuck all of the civic nationalist, cultural libertarian shills trying to co-opt our movement.

TRUTH THROUGH QUADS

PRAISE KEK

TRS came from Sup Forums in the first place, it was a bunch of shitlords who wanted to have blogs and podcasts

Sup Forums is very paranoid. Sup Forums has all reason to be.

spencer = cryptojew

saged

Now let's ha love a real argument, for the the sake of raped German girls at least. Poor Hans is pisses that Germany will throw you in jail for being pro-white,

TRS is starting to have rebbit levels of faggotry and cancer.

Seriously I had nothing against Spencer or TRS until the past month. Put out great content and enjoyed the podcast. Now the shilling is getting retarded.

At this point it's I don't care what yall believe because I dont even disagree with most of it. I just don't like yall for being autistic shills.

Why dont you present you're case like civilized white men instead of acting like whiney niggers and hysterical women.

>wow a popular controversy surrounding much of Sup Forums's ideology has a lot of threads on Sup Forums

Really activates my almonds

>why don't you present you're case like civilized white men

We do, with memes.

what the actual fuck are talking about? Are you just going to sperg nonsensical ad hominem attacks, or do you have actual points to make? You have basically made a shit lod of totally baseless claims without actually pointing to anything specific. What exactly is being shilled?

Same here. The people here are autistic paranoid fucks. Now the new thing on here is this ludicrously laughable meme of civic nationalism. Topcuck

This man is trying to take credit for the divine machinations of KEK. Not smart.

At his NPI speech, he praised Kek. He knows not to question the power of the frog god.

>baseless

See
Spencer is being shilled. Before that documentry he was only occasionally mentioned on Sup Forums.

Now that some people disagree with him TRS has freaked out and started spamming him like no tommorow. It's annoying as fuck. I don't care about the Roman Salute. I do care about beating a dead horse and shoveing someone down our throats who never a big deal on Sup Forums to begin with.