INSURANCE FILE RELEASE 30GB

Many have asked for a comment concerning my most recent “Insurance” release. Unfortunately at this moment in time, I can’t comment further on it. I am hoping it never needs to be released and that it will fade away over time, but I also need a guarantee I can pull the trigger on a particular issue should I need to resort to drastic measures.
As I posted on my Twitter, today I was in the custody of a UK intelligence agency/law enforcement. Legally speaking, I have been advised not to make further comment on the matter for now. Should the circumstances change on that front, I will do my best to update everyone.
For everyone on Twitter – many thanks for everyone sharing the file and taking a copy for reference in future should it be released. I do not believe in giving control of material to a single group of journalists, for it does not allow for proper interrogation of the data, nor do I believe any one group of people should be entitled to privileged access in a matter of public interest. For that reason, I made it distributed in a way I believe to be fairest to all.
Following Snowden’s retweet of my post, my servers have been struggling to keep up. As a result, accessing the links are difficult now, so I suggest using the torrent or magnet link. To download using the magnet, you can click below:
As I have time to review my situation and other matters, I will post what I can. But for now, after a long night and day, I need to rest. So I thank everyone who has sent messages of support today – they really do wonders for my morale when it gets tough.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5FF93FB5A3E309E06A09BFA0232A1ECEF14E6C27&dn=insurance_policy&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pomf.se%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&ws=https%3a%2f%2finsurance.thecthulhu.com%2finsurance_policy

if USA and Russia are on good terms does he get fucked?

Bump

Bump.

If this is actually Assange, keep it up. You are a cool dude. I will do what I can to help.

What was on the files related to Kerry and the bank of London? You can say it and no one will really believe it's you. I want to know!

I am not sure why anyone would trust this magnet link. The tracker references would log IPs.

Who is OP claiming to be? Prove yourself!

Also, can we mail you packages? Do you need some soap?

holy fuck, include me in the cap lads.

assange you are doing gods work brother, amen.

we will prevail against the evil agents of moloch.

god is on our side, we grow more in numbers each day, people are starting to wake up

WE ARE ONE. WE ARE THE ALT-RIGHT.

He's got to be claiming Assange, but it's a U.S. ID. So who knows.

....yeah that's not gonna be in the screen cap.

Bump just in case

Psyops all around.

Who are you?

Bump for the white wizard. Does anyone else like to pretend to be a baby when alone?

OP is cheesy pizza minerva putting spyware on everyone.I will be fugged rectally before I download that

Just download at the library famalamabingbong

>Following Snowden’s retweet of my post, my servers have been struggling to keep up. As a result, accessing the links are difficult now, so I suggest using the torrent or magnet link. To download using the magnet, you can click below:

Here is the magnet link without the trackers for those who wish to gamble.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5FF93FB5A3E309E06A09BFA0232A1ECEF14E6C27

Oh, I'm sure of it. Just think of how many governent agencies and corporations are trying to influence us right now.

Forgot to add Snowden twitter has no recent comments on WL/Assange

KEK IS HERE

Checked

Any brave user downloaded? I would but I don't have Internet access currently

fake and gay

B

>using the words my Twitter

Well whatever he is doing, it's not roleplaying Jualian

Anyone tried the link yet?

It's obviously the deadman switch. It was based in the US, hence the flag, and he guessed about the twitter and Snowden stuff and UK custody stuff months ago but never got to update the script.

>Hey Assanger are you alive?
>Yes can you prove it
>No
The end

A dead man switch has actionable info, not a encrypted file you hope is never needed to access.

bummp

Automated assange

>Just think of how many governent agencies and corporations are trying to influence us right now.
>Just think of how many of us are becoming more and more involved with each passing day

Of all the things ever to happen here, epic lulz to serious ops, ive only been superficially involved. But this one is different, this one is big. this one will give us the connections we need to finally sever the link of power between them and us.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

We've only just begun this fight

inb4 I'm downloading 30gb of pizza

>I don't have Internet access currently
>posts on Sup Forums

thanks m8.
will download and upload through another server.
Assuming my local FBI doesn't crack down on me for cp.
KEK WILLING

american flag at top of post tells this user that, THAT NIGGA, AINT ASSANGE.

We got some high tech stuff outchea

downloading now, ill let yall know whats in it

praise kek

O MEH GERD! NO1 will EVER beleive this fkin shit

>mfw downloading this on my grandmas windows vista pc

Witnessed! What should I do? Not participate, or participate? That pic really didn't explain anything.

I will admit I have some plans. Don't want to say over the internet, though.

Sage

Welcome to pol

Now get out

Who the fuck are you and why should I download your shitty compendium of floppy disc files?

How far deep does this shit go?

I mean how fucking deep, and end goals?

nigger i dont have 30gb of storage on muh fone, i need screencaps thru sms

cthulhu is not assange you fuckwits. he's a security researcher.
this was dumped a year ago.

PRAISE KEK

famlam this is a Mongolian ponyshow board perfect place for shit like this