Haircut 4 Trump

nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html

For the past 20 years, Julianna Evans, the director of marketing for the Lumberyard, a contemporary performing-arts company based in New York City, has had the same flowing brown locks. Her stylist in her hometown of Washington, D.C., has been trimming her hair every 12 months for as long as she can remember, and always colors it the same medium-brown shade. Then came the November 8 election upset, and Evans fell into a downward spiral. “I cried for three days,” the Atlanta native, 45, recalls. “I felt like it was the worst thing, politically, that ever happened in my lifetime. It was catastrophic.” By Friday she noticed grays growing in, so she put on her big-girl panties and dragged herself to the drugstore. “Literally without thinking, I grabbed the Natural Black box by Garnier,” she says. “I was like, f** it! The election deadened my soul. I think I wanted to do something defiant to feel stronger.”

That sense of malaise is spreading across D.C. As women stare up at that glass ceiling still hanging over them and contend with a pussy-grabbing kleptocrat moving into the nearby White House, they are collectively — however subconsciously — making their own statements of rebellion by challenging traditional notions of beauty. Just ask any hairstylist in the Beltway.l

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/elitedaily.com/women/girls-cut-hair-cut-off-more/1039658/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=desu meaning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH FEELINGS

Women act like children, nothing new.

Vegan chef Mya Zeronis — who says she’s “a minority in almost every way possible: immigrant woman of color and LGBQT person” — clipper-cut her brown hair on November 18 “to send a message to the Trump presidency.”

Hopefully they'll lose their power Ala Samson style.

White women with black hair look good though

Think snow white

>Natural Black box by Garnier®

Women are the best goys.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for these people to vote?

>rebellion by challenging traditional notions of beauty

The petulant behavior of children who didn't get their own way.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>women
>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""protesting"""""""""

more proof of just how fucking retarded women are, and this time they did it themselves

>"HURR DURR IM GONNA DYE AND CUT MY HAIR THAT'LL SHOW DRUMPF!!"
Jesus christ we should do Operation #FreeBleeding again or #CutForHillary, they deserve it for being this idiotic

Can we stop calling them "women?"

It still has "men" in it, and that's insulting to us.

How about "pussy niggers" instead?

>batshit whores making it easier to identify and avoid them

I'm all for this.

I am literally shaking right now

>marketing director for Literally Who Inc. gets a haircut
The press really needs to search harder for good stories. My average evening is more interesting than this shit, and it mostly involves getting paid to smoke weed and masturbate.

>How about "pussy niggers" instead?

kek'd
thanks pepperoni

spot on based leaf

lol
why do these people have the right to vote again?

literally shaving right now

isn't this what megyn kelly did

Have you tried using "womyn"?

dhrumpfhkins btfo

have you gotten yourself a beat up pair of jeans, combat boots, and a flannel yet?

short hair when pulled off is best hair desu

>Literally without thinking
>She

Checks out.

>Women are known to get haircuts after traumatic experiences

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH MFFGGOGGG xDddddDD JESSUS JRUSS BWAHAhAHHAHAH OMFG BR ROFL XDDDDXd

OMFG ROFL BACK BWAHahahAHAHA xDDxDdDXD CANT BREATH

>short hair when pulled off is best hair desu
If I am dead, how do you propose I am communicating with you?

>Women all across the country feel so personally violated by Trump that they willfully undergo CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Kek, a girl at my work dyed the ends of her hair pink to celebrate the first female president. As the dye was setting it was becoming clear to her that Trump was going to win. She wore her pink locks in shame for about a week or two before cutting them off.

At the time I suggested, "you could always just dye over them and turn them blue." To which she replied, "I have to leave the country."

Nah. Women chop their hair off when they're going through an emotional crisis. Long hair women are more attractive, short hair is for crazy bitches.

you are one correct user

desu, not knowing im trying to be weeb rolplayer baka

Can this be turned into potential keks?
>#offwithmylocks
>#buzzcutforjustice
>#notmypresident

There just as retarded and childish as us

You are, but sometimes what you're saying doesn't make any sense.

no way!

>having a man who you don't like democratically elected president is the worst thing to happen in your life
Why are millenials so melodramatic? Do they not realize that people use to die from plagues every day?

I know they're really doing it for attention but how do they rationalize this to themselves?

A woman lost so they have to make themselves look more like men to win next time? They're trying to make themselves ugly so Trump won't grab their pussy? What?

>kleptocrat
Hillary Clinton literally sold American Uranium for personal profit while she was SoS.

whoa whoa whoa

>protest drumpfy CUT YOUR HAIR NOT MY PRESIDENT
>just like hillary

They need to shave their pubes, that'll show Trump and the Alt Right

desu doesn't mean death my dude it means "it's" or "am" but is put at the end of sentence because japan and weebs thinks it means a compliment or a casual positive phrase.

>traumatized women stumped by trump
top KEK,

ty user

Gynoids or gyno-americans if we're in the US

I'm not reading this, but I bet it proves my point

Like I can't force a woman to wear a wig when I'm already forcing her to blow me.

I believe you're confusing it with (((shaving)))

>desu doesn't mean death my dude it means "it's" or "am" but is put at the end of sentence because japan and weebs thinks it means a compliment or a casual positive phrase.
See that doesn't make sense. And I know that you are going to respond by saying that I don't make sense either.

Forgot link

google.com/amp/elitedaily.com/women/girls-cut-hair-cut-off-more/1039658/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

I also happen to agree with you. If you remove the craziness and pants-on-head retarded political views that some have, I fucking adore alt/emo/scene/shorthair girls.

> for as long as she can remember

Whats the short term memory of a drama llammaa

Women are so strange and interesting. Imagine that being your way of coping with the election of a candidate you don't like.

"Pussy niggers"

>some retard actually got paid to write this

>DC
>literal dating wasteland

Why would anyone be surprised that not only do they perceive this as actual news (its not) but that dying your hair black is defiance, because of a glass ceiling or some shit.

just use google for the translation man
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=desu meaning

>pussy niggers
Jesus Christ my sides have been hit harder than Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>performing art

"Something really complicated happened and I was told by talk show host it was bad and like...I literally can't even! So I'm going to get a haircut and make it about ME!"

Women are histrionic psycho cunts.

Only a woman would think cutting her hair is meaningful in any way.

some time a pussy nigger has to retard...

> heres a stylised depiction of a haircut

> JUST HOOK IT TO MY VEINS

this is what women actually believe

>pussy niggers
Meme on, my nip brother

>just use google for the translation man
That depends. Both intelligent and unintelligent people use Google translation.

"I think I wanted to do something defiant to feel stronger."

What the fuck? If you want to feel stronger how about you pick up a fucking weight? A couple months working with a heavy barbell and proper nutrition and you will actually BE stronger. Or how about you load up a fucking 60 pound ruck pack and go walk 10-15 miles, set up a pup tent, live out in the cold eating MREs for a couple days, then walk 10-15 miles back to your house to gain some strength of willpower and fortitude

Strength for women is completely notional. Actual hard work is a concept entirely foreign to 99% of women. They settle for feeeeeling stronger because of a fucking haircut. A fucking day at the salon makes them feel stronger. That's how mentally fucked they are.

Women were a fucking mistake.

>Literally without thinking, I grabbed the Natural Black box by Garnier,” she says. “I was like, f** it! The election deadened my soul. I think I wanted to do something defiant to feel stronger
CRAAAAAAAAWLIIIING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN

Didn't even read. Lemme guess, feminist woman can't control her emotions and cries that Trump won election and decided to style her hair as some kind of protest?

She feels "stronger" because she took a risk with her most important asset as a woman, which is her looks. She has confirmed that women are defined by their looks and not their actions.

>mfw I fucking love short hair white girls

Bring it on bitches I win even more with this

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

So now we can better identify libshit womyn, how terrible.

repeal the 19th!

And this is news, why again?

Honestly, you could make a mad lib out of the stupid shit feminists will do in protest.

death is shi or 死
desu is で候
not even close to similar

>the country that has masks so women can feel bad by shitting and pissing down a hose so the man has to eat it on TV

>the Post Trump haircut
You mean this?

So do women literally all get their news from social media or what?

Why do they all seem to think Trump is going to send out killsquads to slaughter every non-white and non-hetero person in America as soon as he's in office? Admittedly I'm Canadian so I haven't been following all of Trump's policies to the letter, but I feel like I would have remembered that one. Did they confuse "killing everybody" with "deport illegal immigrants"? I know white girls tend to confuse illegals with legal Hispanic Americans due to their inherent racist tendencies, but murder is kind of a long stretch

You think people shouldn't be dating others when they are in highschool?

I switched from white sweat socks to wearing exclusively heather grey sweat socks for the post Trump era.

I figured I have to fight back somehow, and I found this to be incredibly empowering.

You don't have Jews like we do.

>45 year old single woman
>liberal
>batshit crazy

Story checks out

>45 year old woman
>"challenging standards of beauty"

Damn, what are all of the legitimately attractive 20 year old women going to do when this skank 25 years past her prime changes her hair color!? This will change everything!

It will be just like when Megan Trainor released that song and suddenly men everywhere started being attracted to fatties!

Because Hillary Clinton being elected would've dropped the US off the demographic cliff.

What do you mean?

Alright fellas, let's play.

>Lemme guess, feminist woman can't _ and cries that _ and decided to _ as some kind of protest?

>死
go back to eating shrooms at the coffeeshop netherlands you are to high for this

You have to live around them to understand at a personal level, as I have all my life. They are toxic.

But in terms of politics, they invariably infest all houses of power, money being way more powerful than high public office, and then it's the good ol' boys club of Jews and fellow Jews that would make even a child rape pedo ring blush. All because their religious books tell them it's OK.

Then explain a fucking perm in difference

Perm for Negros.. flat hair

Perm for Anglos.. curly hair

Go fuck yourself

>pussy niggers

How can Japan be simultaneously so creative and robotic?
God bless you radioactive fucks.

>pretty much same hair cut for 20 years

Trump's not even president yet and he's already delivering more real change than Obama did in 8 years.

>handle
>I just can't
>literally shake

They sure keep focusing on that pussy grabbing

They want their pussy grabbed by Trump so bad lol

I thought we called them vaginal jews.

*uteral jews

Well at least it will be easier to weed them out of a crowd. Look for the crazy bugged eyed whore with the bad haircut and dye job.

even their hair is getting blacked

>coloring her hair black is defiant
>makes her stronger

who is she defiant against?

We should encourage the degenerate ones to shave their heads, so we don't date/marry them by mistake. Also some special tattoos would be great, like "I hate Trump", since hair tends to grow.

There's no risk here whatsoever: decent girls won't do this shit anyways, and the degenerates will be seen from afar. Win-win.