youtube.com/watch?v=YtvZXvDN03w

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalgasnow.org/warren-buffett-war-on-us-pipelines-with-help-from-putin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>man apologizes for something he didn't do to someone it didn't happen to

KEK

fpbp

These arent veterans.

no one would keep his Dress blues in shambles like this mother fucker. No one would ONLY wear the fucking coat. and this mother fuckers rack is only 3 deep? jesus I was a reservist and I had more than him. This is a stunt a shitty stunt

There is a difference between "veterans." Some of us were combat arms and lived in shithole conditions for 12-18 months, driving up an down route Irish in the red zone and getting blasted to bits every time we left the wire. My platoon lost 6 men in 05/06 and then some reservist cook/ human recourses clerk steps forward as a " veteran" eat a magnificent bowl of dicks. I'm not claiming to have "served" anything, but I did my hard time over there. Yet I would never go protest as a "veteran" because that's a part of my life I rather leave in the past and not let consume me. But it's lovely to know the dude that cooked my dinner and never left the wire is proud to step forward as a veteran.

SO SORRY

>desk veteran apologizes

Take your Time Traveller bullshit back to /x/, faggot.

Doubtful any of these (((veterans))) saw a single second of combat.

naturalgasnow.org/warren-buffett-war-on-us-pipelines-with-help-from-putin/

Yeah, it's retarded, but just sign up for two years and you too can claim to be a veteran and equal to any other person in the military.

the tramp who didn't even do her job (we had a one eyed dirtnig cook for us along with some other locals) at the hall of chow broke down and started crying one day when our cop took fire. she started crying on her knees in front of all of us as we were forming up to go out on a patrol. it was hilarious! shortly after that she got sent back to kaf. i can only imagine the stories she tells people about her "service". it still makes me laugh when i think about shameful behavior. one of my many cowards though. they've got lots of company.

Is that who I fucking think it is?

You're not a true veteran if you haven't served in any war. Not only that, this is against protocol.

This acceptance of collective guilt that only white people seem to display sickens me, and you will never be respected for apologizing for something you have nothing to do with.

When ever a black guy brings up apartheid or some other shit I ask them "Did I vote for apartheid? Did I oppress anyone? Did I benefit at all off the oppression of anyone? No I didnt so fuck off with that shit."

You have to stand up for yourself and never fall for guilt trips. Thats why blacks like me, because I sit with them and I talk and treat them like anybody else and when they call me a racial slur I call them one right back. The other blacks who know me at work always stick up for me when some new faggot wants to pull the race card on me.

Fuck them, guilt trips are only used by weak emotional manipulators.

we need another war. everytime we do it america ends up better off. everytime we stop things just get worse. im hoping for china. my grandfather fought chinamen in korea so it would be kind of a cyclical thing you know?

>kneeling at standing rock
What did they mean by this?

Lmao got my CIB for a firefight we got into like 9 days in country. Thr. It was the Wild West the rest of the time. Went black on ammo 2-3 times. Then I came home as an E-4 and had some POG E-5 human recourses clerk bragging about her CAB because they took IDF that splashed down like fucking 1200 meters away from her office. She asked about my CIB and I was like " yeah we hit a complex ambush and my platoon sustained 1 KIA and 3 WIA second week in country" she shut right the fuck up

So lame.

Since we're apologizing for things we didn't do to people who weren't harmed, I'm off to apologize to the Canadians for the German atrocities in Stalingrad.

notice that TYT faggot and his use of the word "sin". Leftists have never broken away from Christianity, they only internalized the pacifist moral nature while ditching away the good parts (aka the parts embolden whites and white societies).

Leftism is a religion based on faith and sin.

LIBERALISM, FOLKS.

>he disagrees with me therefore he isn't a real vet!
pathetic my friend

These guys are just virtue signalling faggots. Getting them likes on facebook.

>Real warriors cry and beg for forgiveness.

Ok, these fucking whiny prima Donna douchebag "veterans" need to realize that the department of Defense is not a political wing. They, as veterans have no political swing. They need to stop bringing dishonor to their units and service by being whiny little cunts. Get the fuck over yourselfs.

You are the kind of men that I fucking respect a fuckload. I've insulted lots of military because I know a load of those types who do cook shit and just sit around doing desk jobs going around taking veteran serious. I hate them lots of my family is ex-military mother/father and so on. I could tell you stories about those types and its the vast majority of military now days. Once I got fucking pissed because I was in Alaska and some faggot driving a bunch of fucking tourists around put his Iraqi war vet down asking for fucking tips basically begging people it was fucked up

Fuck those people. I wish the US had rules for getting medical and free shit after they left ONLY FOR WAR VETS who have actually done something.

fucking lequisha. she heard idf on a fob and she's bragging about being in combat? all you can do is laugh dude. it's ridiculous.

>Original sins

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

>You are the kind of men that I fucking respect a fuckload
You sound like a cuck.

>leaf
eat shits vets who serve respectfully deserve respect faggot fuck not these faggots running around doing shit in OP

This. Worked with some Army Engineers. Most were great guys, but you can claim to be a "veteran" for basically being a civil engineer for 2 years.

why couldnt these cucks have been some of the 22 veterans that killed them selves today.

He's a real soldier. Retired as a lieutenant. I've seen captains with just the national defense service and army service ribbons.

Why don't you blow him while you're at it? Cuck.

the day isn't over.

By your logic, Sup Forums shouldn't be worried about the White race going extinct, because by the time it will happen some time in the future (say, in the year 3010), it's not the individual Sup Forums users that would be dying, but his people.

And one shouldn't be proud of the achievement of one's people in the past, because he didn't make that achievement, but one of his people, not him. He doesn't have the bragging rights the same way that veteran shouldn't be apologizing.

This is my first thought. Occasionally you'll meet combat vets who are cucks, byt 99% of the time they are the Ted Cruz type.

The liberal members I've met are usually those that were a POG in Germany/Korea/Japan their whole service

Nah. These faggots are veterans. The sooner you military brats owe up to the fact that withing your ranks are garbage tier persons that would do this shit the better. Its time to admit that veterans by and large are scum. The sooner you do the sooner military culture can change for the better.

Source that proves these vets didn't serve in a war? Until you provide one these vets asre the real deal.

Did the Americans go to the moon? No. Neil Armstrong did. Not you.

You wanna blow me?

>Veterans find another way to attention whore their service.

What is with these veteran deniers anyway? Are they shills getting paid to correct the record or chicken shit soldiers currently serving in the military too dumb to realize what their future life as vets is really gonna be like?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that these are real veterans? Just because they hold a different opinion then yours doesn't make them not veterans.

CAB is one of the worse things to ever happen to the Army.

My brother-in-law is a vet who is in a downward spiral of obsessive SJW self-hatred. He graduated from the naval academy and was a marine officer for a decade, in the past year he has resigned from his job and dropped out of business school because he is so fucked up over nigger shit.

Please trust me when I tell you what you already know--the faggots in these photos are not healthy people.

Can you believe the ballz on the average vet that served in a war? Look at these faggots. They think because they volunteered to work as paid mercerizes in conflicts that did not benefit the average US citizen that they have the right to make public statements regarding native american / us gov relations. Vets man. Give em an inch and they will act entitled all their lives. Shit like this is why I spit on homeless bum vets rather then give them pocket change.

Every time there's some military hating pinko fuck in every thread even mentioning vets.
Every fucking time.
Throw yourself out of a helicopter.

>spit on homeless
Do you read the fucking shit you write?

Shithead mentalities like yours are why the average person does not give two shits about vets. Sure the average person will suck up to your face but truth be told fuck you is what they are thinking. The only difference with me is I will tel you like it is. You and your soldier buddies are dick weeds pining for an ass kicking. The civil war in the US can't come soon enough. Shooting you fucks that side with the US gov to keep your gibs is gonna be a blast.

>veterans

Don't you mean LARPers?

Fuck you and fuck the homeless. I don't owe either of you shit nigger.

>implying a lot of vets aren't homeless

No sadly these are real vets. The only larpers in this conversation are those trying to deny that these are indeed vets that are doing the bending of the knee and apologizing. These vets are the same scum that cry on the 4th of July when the fireworks happen, whine and moan about benefits, throw PTSD tantrums when things don't go their way, and kill their spouses before committing suicide. These actions are typical of way to many vets these days. So sad.

I suppose you expect to do well in this upcoming civil war with all that Call of Duty training

I suppose you expect to do well in this upcoming civil war when you and your military buddies are bawling your eyes out whining about PTSD. You do realize nothing you have done in your life makes you any more special then the average joe? Just because you sucked a drill instructor's cock in boot camp and were told the US gov is your daddy before being hired out to the Jews as a merc doesn't mean shit. You are nothing special. Your kind will perish just like the rest of the arrogant degenerate scum poisoning this country.

Sorry, you said real soldier and an officer rank in the same sentence, go ahead and fuck off.

>Retired as a lieutenant.
>Retired
>Lieutenant
Thats like saying I retired with 3 years of service
GTFO

unironically kill all veterans and indians

What is with all the typical liberal cognitive dissonance in this thread?

>hur these aren't real vets
>back when me and muh buddies was in the service
>muh buddies and I are special snowflake soldiers these pipeline vets aren't as cool as us

NEWS FLASH

ALL OF YOU FUCKING RETARDS ARE SOLDIERS/VETS

NOTHING WILL CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ALL BOOT LICKING WHINY FAGGOTS

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE VETS AT THE PIPELINE IS A FEW DEGREES OF SEPARATION IN VIEWPOINTS

THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU YOU ARE ALL WHINY DIVISIVE BITCHES

inb4 typical arrogant dipshit projections, deflections and other faggotry attempting to deny this.

Seriously why is it so hard for military persons to owe up to the fact that a majority of you are straight up loser faggots?

>a majority

Try again, majority of military vets went to Trump.