Lib VS Lib: Oakland Fire

I knew this was going to happen.
Liberal Oakland can't enforce its fire code without upsetting its liberal constituents. This is what caused the Oakland fire in the first place -- they couldn't shut it down without liberals screaming.

Well it looks like the fight has already begun.
Now liberal survivors have to fight liberal activists and their liberal government, over who can whine the loudest and get their way.

>Oakland Mayor Shouted Down at Vigil for Warehouse Fire Victims
>A vigil in honor of victims of the deadly Oakland, California, warehouse fire briefly turned into a political confrontation Monday night as saddened, angry participants shouted down the city's mayor with obscenities and boos.

>Several hundred people showed up at the Oakland Pergola and Colonnade at Lake Merritt for speeches and remembrances three days after at least 36 people were killed as flames engulfed the converted warehouse during a concert and party.

>Amid an emotional outpouring from people who knew the victims, some speakers urged the city to protect "nontraditional warehouse residences" and "fringe places" where some Oaklanders have sought shelter as the city's housing costs skyrocket.

>Boos and calls to resign greeted Mayor Libby Schaaf, whom some have criticized as emphasizing the warehouse's code violations in the hours immediately after the fire, instead of the shortage of affordable housing.

>Vigil participants shouted "Stop victim blaming!" and "Step down!" as Schaaf prepared to speak, leading one of the organizers to ask that she be given a respectful hearing.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oakland-mayor-shouted-down-vigil-warehouse-fire-victims-n692381

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jpanzar/status/806000773645541376?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope the libfags start protesting and rioting.
They will tear each other apart.

twitter.com/jpanzar/status/806000773645541376?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

This should be taken as an aesop by these people on what happens when you don't enforce the law, even with good intentions. That they rather tear each other apart tells you all you need to know on why they failed so hard this year.

Solid point...
These libshits fail to realize WHY all these laws get written in the first place.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7cwWegXCU

>Stop victim blaming
They're victims of their own criminality, you stupid cunts.

How the fuck are they going to make a bunch of warehouses full of squatters and oily rags safer?

all these disgusting women think they were raped? kek

>anarchist (x) devolves into chaos
holy kek, like poetry

>oops I myself lol
>maybe you shouldn't have put your hand in a fire
>STOP VICTIM BLAMING ME
????

oops i burned myself*

they are brain dead.

They violated the NAP and should have been gunned down accordingly. heh fuckin amateurs

I saw it coming too. It began to manifest on a music forum I frequent right after the fire and now it is full on shit slinging and doxing. They are going to tear themselves to pieces over this.

Fuck I missed a chance to see this I'm at the whole foods on North Lake Merritt right now

Very nice

violating the NAP slaughter them all fags.

These liberals are no longer feeling the Bern

>WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED
ok what do you want

>WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED
ok what do you want to achieve

>WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED
I have not clue what you want from me, im trying to help you

This level of delusion is pure insanity. The good thing is if they keep doing it like this they will never achieve anything anyway kek

>Amid an emotional outpouring from people who knew the victims, some speakers urged the city to protect "nontraditional warehouse residences" and "fringe places" where some Oaklanders have sought shelter as the city's housing costs skyrocket.
So people are living in shitty shanties and expecting the government to protect them from said shitty shanties? Fucking Californians..

Stay home, shut up, and sit on your computers. This has nothing to do with you and you have no experience with this subject.

explain then

They know not what they demand. They're asking for a crackdown and enforcement on people living in places like this...like kicking people out when buildings don't meet fire code and it's not safe to inhabit. The world is not the safe space they have been conditioned to believe it is.

If its so expensive you have to risk living in broken down warehouses why just get on a bus and move

Goddamn Oakland is such a shithole.

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED IN THE FACE OF YOUR VIOLENCE

>illegally squat in warehouse full of dry timber and junk
>don't have fire suppression system that is required by fire code
>don't have clearly marked and accessible exits required by fire code
>this is somehow the fault of the government after they've refused to follow any laws

Are they trying to get more gibs? Because this fire was created completely by the squatters, and the laws designed to prevent this shit are from like the 1800's after the Triangle Shirtwaist fire.

I-I don't understand.

Well, at least 36 of them did.

>t. hippy faggot

hahahahah why do you even bother coming here? why? stick to fucking reddit you dumb fuck

>government should increase minimum wage
>government should shut down bakery that won't bake gay wedding cake
>government should ban sugary drinks
but
>building and fire safety codes shouldn't be enforced

I hope the new Congress dusts off the R.A.V.E. Act for you faggots and puts end to this degeneracy for good.