"Know the signs" PSA (school shooters)

A group formed by families who lost children in the Sandy Hook school shooting has started a new public service campaign called "know the signs" designed to teach people to "know the signs" when it comes to would be school shooters.

The PSA comes out nearly four years after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which garnered many immediate calls for reform or action to prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again. Yet just this summer, Orlando was rocked with the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at a nightclub.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtC4Fk3rWYIJsSUBJFph5tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4
youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4
youtube.com/watch?v=1vQ52NQ37GM
discord.gg/n58TQJa
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d0YVNimYUlg!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is entirely bigoted against school shooters #istandwithschoolshooters

Apparently, one of the key signs is that the future school shooter's instagram post only got 50 likes.

>the quiet mentally/emotionally unstable loner kid will now be bullied and ostracized even harder
Yeah that'll fix it
Can't wait for daily columbines

How does the madman keep getting away with it?

>People who bully have no malice in their heart, they are just upstanding folk.
>Quiet kids are depraved potential school shooters.

Having an egg avatar on Twitter is a big red flag

kek

I saw this recently, here are the dangerous signs:
>white kid getting bullied
>reading gun magazines/watching gun videos/liking guns at all
>doing the finger-guns at your teacher or instagramming yourself shooting the camera(maybe this actually is one)

Watch out, its a dangerous world with these psychos in it.

Links please, or at least a channel name

inb4 the "Know the Signs" gets losers online bullied into killing themselves

Are these the same actors, I mean parents, that are from Dream Jam Band?

youtube.com/channel/UCtC4Fk3rWYIJsSUBJFph5tw

Also watch this and think.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDczJbiwWv4
>Of course it's true! But it may not have happened.

Maybe they want to encourage more loner white kids to go mad and become school shooters to prop up the narrative that whites are violent.

If they kill themselves instead they'll go "Oh, that was a close one. He almost shot up the place.".

I just find it fucking hilarious that these are all signs we have to watch out for, but clock boy gets away with everything
>finger gun at school
>OMG WE NEED TO WATCH OUT POTENTIAL SHOOTER
>clock boy brings in a fucking briefcase with a digital clock screen and wires inside
>won't stop taking it out and cops are called
>OMG ISLAMAPHOBE BIGOTS, COOL CLOCK AHMED COME TO THE WHITE HOUSE

post links faggot

top kek

>psas are focusing on people unlikely to shoot up schools
>while completely ignoring the man who has committed no less than 15 shootings

The most consistent, and telling sign so far is the "Gun Free Zone".

Seems like a bad plan
Loner kid shooting up a school is just a few years off from loner adult blowing up a government building

this

>remember! treat those who are lonely and desperate even more like shit! thatl make sure he will pay SPECIAL attention to you when he comes in with a gun

it's an unloaded gun..

>''''sandy hook families''''
>IMPLYING

>kid is ugly and acts a bit off
>normies bully the shit out of him every day, ruin his self-esteem, essentially ruin him for life just to get a few laughs
>kid is lonely and hurt for years, mental state deteriorates, bullying never stops
>kid fucking snaps one day and does a terrible thing, lashing out because he can't take it anymore
>"WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? LET'S BAN GUNS!"
Just once I'd like to see these people take an introspective look at themselves. You don't have to steal someone's lunch money or dunk their head in a toilet to be a bully. These virtue-signaling retards think they're helping mental illness by copy and pasting suicide hotline numbers on their fucking tumblr and Facebook pages. It's literally the first thing that comes up when you even so much as type "suicide" into Google.

Also, I had a super liberal professor a few years ago who thought lonely white males should be watched carefully for school shooter tendencies but unironically opposed racial profiling of black people and surveillance of Muslims.

>was a quiet kid who dreamed of becoming a totalitarian dictator
>once told a bunch of kids during an in-class debate on evolution where the majority did not support teaching evolution only that I'd "remember them all" meaning that one day I would have power and send them to gulag
>counselor made me apologize to all the kids and then told me essentially that being an atheist/anti-creationism was intolerant

It's funny that now I'd probably get sent to see a psychiatrist, I wonder what pills they'd give me to counteract megalomania?

Even better. Think how mad people would get.

Doesn't matter. Treat every gun like a loaded gun.

Is one of the basic rules of gun safety to treat a gun as if it is loaded?

Still violating 3 of the 4 gun safety rules, the first of which is
EVERY GUN IS ALWAYS LOADED
Even if you know for a fact it isn't, because it only takes one mistake to end a life

>A negro child practices greater firearm safety than a cancerfornia gun grabbing kike

>Not handling all firearms assuming they're loaded

It's bad trigger discipline and frankly stupid to do in any situation with a firearm.

>it's an unloaded gun..
Thats what they all say before someone gets accidentally shot.

>"If I take those glasses off, will you die?"

Know the "signs"...

>is the person a FUCKING WHITE MALE?
>then he's a domestic terrorist

thanks for that warning there rabbi

Why don't they just give the guy some pussy?

I've seen socially awkwards transform after getting a gf who put out.

Every school class should have a designated whiteboifucker.

>You will never be the kid nobody talks to
>You will never know what it was like to be constantly ridiculed by chad for years on end just to be told to suck it up and be quiet by every fucking person
>you will never not be invited to social gatherings and stay at home by yourself playing vidya all day
fuck this shit

It's saddening how most people watch the video and then start arguing about gun control - completely missing the point.

Don't pick on people, it could save your life.

I know you're trolling but the entire point of the video is anti-gun propaganda. It's helping create a stigma against wanting anything to do with guns, ever.

The basic criteria for a suspicious person is a white male who has any interest at all in guns.

Socializing is tiresome 2bh.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8GrSpsj8V4
Here's the video if anyone is interested.

I had a liberal teacher who ignored bullying incidents and lashed out at students who disagreed with her politically. Come to think of it, every liberal teacher I had were fearful of disciplining misbehaving students. I never encountered bullying incidents in classes taught by teachers with right-leaning views and there were only a few of those teachers. They didn't express their views blatantly but do it subtle ways.

You guys are pathetic

>muh discrimination and profiling against white kids
>ignores systemic racism against POC

1 post by this ID, YOUUUUUUUUU

Too bad video game culture completely undermines that narrative
Kids think guns are the coolest shit since cubed ice

>isis gets American aid.

I saw this psa. The shooter was a kid who had headphones on most of the time, was looking up stuff on his phone or computer, and was bullied. He just wanted to be left alone. But bullies and normies just can't leave a nice kid alone can they? That along with this hypothetical teen's home life are the causes of these problems.
Personally, I don't think schools do enough to stop bullies, if anything at all. Allowing a victim to fight back would be a step in the right direction. Or at the very least have the bullies get more than a slap on the wrist.

That kid probably could have taken one of those bullies.

I probably had the signs
kind of a shame I missed my chance honestly, instead of being on the news now I'll just die alone

except poc actually do the things they are accused of. most "mass shooters" are black by definition.

>here have free shit
>systematic racism
i know you're fishing for (you) so here is one.

>>ignores systemic racism against POC
If systemic racism was a real thing we would have never allowed a black man to be president.

Australia, you never fail to impress me with the quality of your bait. It's refined to such a degree that I can't help but reply to you.

There is still some hope left.

The funniest thing about anti-gun rhetoric is how it has only increased my interest in weaponry of all kinds & made me appreciate + respect the power of violence (in all its obvious horrors for those on the receiving end)

It's weird when you detach yourself from muh subjective moral code and start thinking About how control is realised

I can't believe that is a real video. I know people deal with their grief in strange ways sometimes, but the fact that it could manifest itself in a way that involved dozens of people acting, filming, editing, etc. is bizarre. And then the implication at the end that we didn't even notice the blatantly obvious shooting references in the center of each scene? Geeze, I almost feel bad for this woman who put it all together.

people getting wasted by some crazy asshole is a small price to pay for freedom. it's awful to say something like that, but what has history even taught us? governments with complete control are far more dangerous than some random fuck with an ar15 ever will be

>The PSA comes out nearly four years after the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School
Think of the children!

sign number one : affiliation with Democratic party

Need a "check 'em" caption

youtube.com/watch?v=1vQ52NQ37GM
This PSA really made me think.

Why do you think I stay away from people

All I learned is that I need a good privacy screen on my computer and good encryption to keep nosey nobodys out of my business.

Cyanide.

don't be such a double negative.

>saw someone from high school at a bar once
>they told me that everyone thought I would be the guy to shoot up the school

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE!

There's no power running through that power line, go ahead and grab it.

kek

discord.gg/n58TQJa

These guys get really upset when you post school shooting memes

>Meanwhile behind the teachers desk.

Statement too retarded to not be bait.

fucking white people need to learn to just take their bullying

it's reparations nigga

>no guns in charge of weapon safety

>I was a security guard at the Mazzio's 11 feet from sandy hook, and I actually heard all of the shots.

Ask me anything

>fucking white people need to learn to just take their bullying
Well yeah if other option "omg I am loser so I am going to kill them all!"

is that pepe in the webm original?

Sandy Hook was a hoax right? Columbine was real though right?

girls put out = no shootings

who are the real victims here?

if there were no guns in the school, there would be no shootings

if simple america could re-look at its constitution and maybe change the part about legal rights to murder with no consequences maybe they wouldnt have a school shooting... oh i dont know

EVERY DAY?

With the picture they used they clearly ripped off the "Some of you are alright, don't go to school tomorrow" shit.

Dude in Mexico the government kills the students for you. They are so advanced.

Why hasn't anyone posted the original?
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y

No. Take way women rights.

Or just or...police at every school watching bullies.

Day of the rake soon, shitposter

No

>*POW*

CHECK 'EM

Portrait shots shooting the camera actually do appear to be something

Profiling is OK now.

How does it feel to be a faggot?

Wasn't sandy hook shot up by someone who wasn't a student there? How the fuck would this even help anything?

>used to write in a journal all the time
>go to uni
>see sign saying to beware of people writing frantically all by themselves

Took a picture of it. It basically listed all the typical signs that a shooter might do but also a normal person could do as well (walking fast frantically, talking to oneself, sitting alone, etc)

I stopped writing in my journal after that. Still have t somewhere but it's not full of edgy shit. Just a role play where I talk about what I did that day or going to do. Boring shit really.

Got told that in 7th grade. Best thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't harm a fly, so the kids were wrong, but I asked myself why they thought something like that. It made me change how I acted and made me more considerate and personable. I have a large circle of friends now and I'm pretty happy.

fucking normies
beta uprising when?!
youtube.com/watch?v=d0YVNimYUlg!

Link dumbass.

>doing the finger-guns at your teacher or instagramming yourself shooting the camera(maybe this actually is one)
literally every nigger in america

It would be extremely blurry

Fucking hell. That's amazing.

Sandy hook was a false flag excuse to tighten gun controls. The psa is an excuse to ensure whote males get bullied in school.