Pizzagate Meme Thread

I miss the days where we spammed all sorts of hilarious memes about Clinton on social media during the election and am mildly disappointed that the autists working on pizzagate have not followed suit. I'm just trying to please kek and make memes dank again.

Post your best pizzagate memes and meme templates here.

Much appreciated lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
unz.com/article/pizzagate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hereby call this effort /PMG/

digits confirm that kek desires this to be the thread name from here on out.

this too

Appreciate it lad. I have a few I'm trying to dig up, will post here in a second

Wew, it's almost as if the instagram posts are fucking memes one their own.

A classic

Dank one I just saw over in EWO

Shit like this could make a funny meme if I could figure out how to play with the colors a little

I remember when Monsanto slid this board because information about patenting genes and an illegal big aggro monopoly was being put in full swing.

Good job, you got Donald Trump elected president; because of me. What good do you think you can actually do?

Kek

Trump caught Epstein trying to fuck a kid at his resort and instead of calling the cops he banned him from his properties

C T R
U
N
T

We're shitposting memes and praising kekku faggot, join in or get the fuck out of the way

Even the shills at Vice admitted that happened

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Oh look at the pentagrams youlube.com/watch?v=xzVcrdn4vt0

He didn't call the cops because he has been friends with Epstein for decades, just like golfing buddy Bill Clinton

Wew

We should make some memes with the imagery, would solidify the connection in people's minds

Or maybe it was because Epstein was already indicted just weeks before and Trump knew no one would do shit about it

Or maybe he didn't care because Trump had joked about Epstein liking girls on the younger side years before he was indicted

If he didn't care, he wouldn't have kicked Epstein out

Shill moar

Now this is the shit I'm talking about

Keep em coming lad

Good shit keep them coming

Fuck user bust the vault open these are all pure gold

Quality. Well done user.

Is this the Japanese island referenced in the podesta email about hastert?

kek. The ones that combine humor and truth are most effective.

No idea, maybe. The fact that they went there is pretty odd considering that the island came up isn't it?

unz.com/article/pizzagate/
No new information but this a nice cleaned-up introduction suitable for normie audiences, with an excellent appeal regarding the possibility of error.

Can we force these fuckers over to /x/ already? I'm fucking tired of seeing this stupid shit. This board has been shit up with more conspiracy bullshit than usual lately. I feel like I'm on a board full of dumb niggers.

Appreciate it lad

Twitter seems to be really receptive to this stuff even with all the censorship.

Whatever user half the threads on here are obsessed with repeating d igits and kek, who cares if there are a few pizza threads thrown in

Wew, keep this shit coming

Someone who sounds like a crying toddler wants to stop people from saving toddlers.

>I'm just trying to please kek and make memes dank again.
*cringe*

it's literally nothing goys, go back to praising kek we liked you better when you were useless

>being this assblasted over one sentence

get over it faggot

>assblasted
All I said was "cringe" - where is this "assblasted" you speak of?

You're not saving toddlers you fucking idiot. You're collectively wasting millions of hours posting to each other on the internet and feeling smug about finding patterns that don't fucking mean anything. I wish you could be executed for being such a dumb third world nigger.

Show me one single toddler you've saved. Just one. You can't, and there won't be any, because all of this stupid /x/-tier shit is all in your head. Your empty ass nigger head.

Fuck it. I am literally too intelligent to post on this board. Fucking idiots. All of you.

Perfect