Question to Noguns

How does it feel knowing that I can kill you regardless of how much muscle you have?

You gunless cucks are below me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCOQf12y3kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>21 foot rule

Fear me for I am god

Get some real ammo user

Those are Federal HSTs yah dunce

You're right, didn't look at the other mag. Good choice

What the fuck. I think I'm gonna be sick

>no safety? edgy faggot

That's how you hunt in the wild user.

You dont think food magically pops up do you? Someone's gotta kill shit for meat and this guy has a simple and quick de-gutting process.

fuck you, man. you're the type of person that gives us normal gun owners a bad name.

>"What the fuck. I think I'm gonna be a bitch boi and throw up the cocks I ate this morning"

Typical

Not so fast
*teleports behind you*

NOTHING PERSONAL KID

>9mm
>killing anything bigger than a squirrel

>normal gun owners

Oh please enlighten me on what this is?

someone who doesn't feel the need to waive their metaphorical cock around on an anonymous board about politics.

Then again, you could also do something more useful with it, such as putting the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

Nothing wrong with that.

Quit being a jealous no guns fagbot, its our duty to haze you niggers into going nuts and buying your first gun

because you're not doing that at all

take another prozac, cuckaroo

lmaoing at your rounds

That doesn't work so well if you shoot them with a shotgun.

>9mm

Come at me brah

>Implying you leave your basement

jokes on you OP I know krav maga

wish I could own subcompact handguns here in leafland

>9mm has no stopping power meme

cute

I don't undertsand the meme here?

I wish OP knew what a double stack mag was

That shit in his pic is long as fuck and only holds 8 rounds

handguns aren't death rays btw, I hope you know that and get a rifle when you can. You might need it soon

>not whipping your hair back and forth

Not nogunz but put that piece in my face and find out what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCOQf12y3kw

lmaoing at your garbage popgun

Shield sold a million guns since 2012 for a reason; it's comfy for carrying

>falling for the hollowpoint meme
these are reported to have the penetration power of birdshots. they cant even penetrate rolled up newspaper

S&W sold a million Shields**

gross dude

>Implying I havent already popped my nogunz cherry

senpai I....

>Fell for the M&P meme.

>How does it feel knowing that I can kill you regardless of how much muscle you have?
I can whoop your ass though without killing you, while you only have the option of shooting me dead.

I mean what if I slap your gfs ass?

>101863205
not OP but in Califagfornia we are limited to 10 rounds

as for OP
>implying I dont have a pump action 20" security barrel loaded with 7+1 of 00 buck and a S&W model 10 dreaming of the day they can shed darkie mudblood

Your cerebellum exits your skull?

>STOPPING POWER MEME

babby's first gun

>I can whoop your ass though without killing you, while you only have the option of shooting me dead.

I am perfectly capable of shooting you in the gut?

Best I know of. Let me guess, a Glock lover?

you get killed?

Not Federal HST rounds. Shits fast.

Have you seen a 10 round glock 26 mag? It's like as long as a lighter and the whole gun can fit in most pockets.

The only downside is that your pinky doesnt get to grab the gun when you fire it.

For like slapping your bitches butt? What if I insult you publicly? You're gonna shoot me in the gut? Why not chop me up with your katana?

What kind of poverty FMJ ball ammo are you carrying for your self defense user?

How hard is it to get a CCW in California? Curious because I might be moving there.

Hes a nigger that wants to hit kids through walls 2 neighborhoods over while theyre watching cartoons

I have pocket sand fuck you

Impossible in some counties like LA

Just some classes, background checks and training in other counties

that's the point

the biggest reason why so many people use hollow points are because of over penetration memes

The left mag is JHP's you tard.

If you're expecting to win based on fire power, the US Military has some bad news for you. That game has been over a long time ago. The new arms race is hacking. How does it feel knowing a greasy sperlord with a $250 laptop can have you swatted and out gunned for nothing more than posting to the wrong message board? Enjoy shooting your gun at your hardware in a desperate attempt to defeat the hackers who outsmarted you, cave man.

Pic related. It's the jester. He hacked the Russians and put them on notice, fool.

Won't you end up being someone's bitch in prison then? I mean not like they'll let you hold on to your guns on the inside.

hare, you mongoloid

>Glock 26 vs 43

I guess people care enough about 3 ounce's difference.

Btw deep penetration is not necessarily caused by high velocity, pic related. In soft medium, projectiles usually need to be stable and heavy for deep penetration, if we're comparing the same type of projectile. Velocity defeats barriers and hard materials though

Where do you progun masterrace gentlemen get your ammo? I have not seen a box of .22lr in my megalomart in over 2 years.

>not wanting to penetrate car doors
>actually falling for the hollowpoint jew

Nogun cucks aren't typically swole sickcunts either. They're usually hungry skeleton nu-males or hamplanets.

What about the southern areas of the bay? As difficult as LA?

Sounds similar to what we have to go through to get a PAL here in leafland.

You can't because it's illegal.

What happens when you are confronted with a unarmed violent subject? Are you going to shoot him directly? Could be a hard time at trail to explain why you don't have a mark on you - and yet some guy is dead. His family will be there talking about how he saved puppies from the shelter and was on his way to church when you executed him.

I am pro gun, and CC since I was 21. But I'd take an ass kicking rather than kill in most situations. Lethal force is for lethal threat.

>a Shield

He's not even in the Grip Zone (tm)

>What if I insult you publicly?
I would ignore your autistic outbursts like a regular human bean

someone get that lightskinned gun a gun, that black gun is sneaking up on him awfully close

In San Diego the sheriff has been known to be laid back. Especially if you're a college educated white male with a decent job.

Nice pea shooter OP

>hurr im an urban commando

Yeah but I have RDX-B checkmate atheists

>c96

hnnnnnnnnng

>teleports behind you
>unsheathes katana

How does it feel knowing that I can kill you regardless of how much muscle you have?

>implying my bullets and casings are wiped down for any finger prints
>implying I down own a spare barrel that has used different ammo that I use
>implying I'd stick around

Get fucked scrub

>Being too cheap to buy hollowpoints
>Getting raped by Jamal because you shot a home intruder and your neighbors 2 buildings over while they were sleeping

ah ha and tell me. what do you know about hacking?

I'll pull out my knife?

Minus the shitty trigger, good choice in CCW user.

Good for clearing houses this

What if I you had a gf, and you were on a date and a huge dude approached you and asked your gf to suck his cock politely. What would you do? Shoot the guy? All I'm saying is sometimes you just have to fight hand to hand. Guns are cool and shit but what actually keeps a man safe in his day to day business is his size.

no way thats a live rocket

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
NOMMOCNU

>poverty FMJ ball ammo

tfw 'poverty' .45 FMJ ball will knock your silly ass down and you won't get up

Sorry, but I'm married. Well I was, my wife died of cancer a few weeks ago, she left me a cute beagle tho.

gunbroker.com nigger
buy it by the brick and save a fuckton

Are makarovs good or meme tier? I'm going to be living alone soon and I'd like to get a handgun. I'm a Russiaboo so I was feeling a makarov, but not if it's shit. I've shot handguns but never owned one.

>wanting to hold a penis grip

Are you some sort of homosexual?

holding penises isn't gay

My congratulations. Mine stepped on a mine near Jewtown. Get yourself a good bitch from Ukraine.

And why would you want to kill me OP?

I uhhhh.... s-shut up BAKA!!!

they're among the most reliable handguns ever made and ballistics are adequate ( .380 < 9mm Mak < .38 special)

Literally /k/: The arsenal

look on cabelas. Federal 325 round bricks for $19.99. Free shipping with code 6winter.
A absolute fuckload just got released a few days ago. All my local sporting goods stores have the .22 section and several endcaps overflowing with the shit.

Also
>buying ammo locally
Laughing anime girls